Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Opening A Pharmacy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening A Pharmacy (61149 Views)

British guy opening a pharmacy In Nigeria / Requirements For Opening A Pharmacy Shop / What Is Required To Open A Pharmacy Store In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opening A Pharmacy by konews: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Pharmacy Business Plan In Nigeria will help you build your business more than you ever think of. get our Pharmacy Business Plan In Nigeria now
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/pharmacy-business-plan-in-nigeria-latest-edition-feasibility-studies-pdf/
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by dealerman(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
We are looking for investors willing to invest or an importer in (OCD) Over The Counter Drugs. A quality range of drugs from re-known pharamceutical manufacturer in Switzerland.

Wide Range of:
Innovative Products
Food Supplements

Feel free to contact me 09098845736

Re: Opening A Pharmacy by dealerman(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2020
Greetings! We need distributors for a Switz Pharmaceutical OTC drugs in Nigeria.
Eligible distributors should be capable to meet with some terms and conditions.
Intending interested distributor should contact me 07014114189
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by Humanistme: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello everyone and good evening. I forgot my password for the online registration of my annual pharmacist's license on the pcn core app. I have tried resetting my password to no avail, any suggestions on how I can solve this problem would be appreciated. Thank
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by hibrahim(m): 10:23am On Sep 02, 2022
layi:
Pharmaceutical retailing is good business in terms invstment security cos whilst people can starve themselves

of other luxuries (or even necessities) of life, no one wants to remain sick regardless of the threat level of

such ailment. You wont loose except u r in 1 obscure village where all they know is "agbo".
That said, i also believe that capital isnt as important as the human resources manning a business cos a bad

manager can pull down a conglomerate within days. All it takes is "ebbing" passion. So you've got to have a

passion for the business venture and physically present to make a start up succeed. Never run a start up by

Proxy.
Note also that Location matters a lot. Your store has to be accessible and close to related services

(clinics,schools,gyms etc). If u can get a location near a general hospital, better, cos they hardly hav drugs

tongue .
Procedure:
- Get shop
- Furnish with drug shelves and get a small standby generator(1.5kva)
- Register business name
- Register businees with Nafdac
- Get drugs distributors (used directory at Nafdac or DDAs)
-Stock shop wit all types of drugs from anagelstics to prophylatics.
- Hire 1 or 2 knowledgable staff. A resident pharmacist is preferable but wit ur budget, i dont think u can

afford 1 except u dont mind running at a loss, seriously

However I know of several businesses that are more profitable that pharmacy anyway.

I intend going into pharmacy business but I'm open to any other better business. Which business do you say is more profitable than pharmacy business?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos / See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.