Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Opening A Pharmacy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening A Pharmacy (61124 Views)

British guy opening a pharmacy In Nigeria / Requirements For Opening A Pharmacy Shop / What Is Required To Open A Pharmacy Store In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opening A Pharmacy by kodewrita(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
I think there's a need for an organised response to all these cabal-like professional regulations that try to shoehorn people into boxes to serve sectional economic interests.

Why allow pharmacists to stifle investments by innovative businessmen?
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by tenny2007: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2012
I AM WRITING THIS REPLY TO ENLIGHT PEOPLE WHO INTEND TO OPEN COMMUNITY PHARMACY IN NIGERIA IS A GOOD BUSINESS DOMINATED BY IGBO BOYS BUT RECENTLY EVERYTHING HAVE CHANGE. I WILL START MY DISCUSSION WITH EDUCATION AND BUSINESS ASPECT OF PHARMACY IN NIGERIA.
FIRSTLY OPENING A COMMUNITY PHARMACY IN NIGERIA INVOLVED REGISTRATION OF PREMISES WHICH ONLY CAN BE APPROVED BY PHARMACISTS COUNCIL OF NIGERIA NOT NAFDAC, NAFDAC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REGISTRATION OF PREMISES, THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE BY REGISTER PHARMACIST NOT PHARMACY TECHNICIAN AND LICENCE TO PRACTICE IS RENEW YEARLY, BECAUSE THE PREMISES MUST OBEY THE RULE SET OUT BY PHARMACISTS COUNCIL OF NIGERIA, AFTER THE REGISTRATION OF PREMISES, FOLLOWED BY VISITATION OF PREMISES FROM PCN, ENSURE PHARMACIST IS THEIR TO DISPENSE AND TO GIVE ADVISE.
SECONDLY WHERE YOUR MEDICATION WILL BE PURCHASE IS OTHER PROBLEM CRAETED BY QUACK AND NIGERIA GOVERNMENT BUT THING HAVE CHANGE THIS PROBLEM CAN BE RESOLVED BY WHOLESALER WHICH THEY WILL APPROACH YOU IF YOU OPEN PHARMACY.
ANY FURTHER QUESTION DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by lacewiggal: 12:36am On Nov 19, 2012
i'm really interested o, but my big problem is the wholesalers, Is it only Idumota one can get stuff from? If everybody orders from the same guys in idumota won't we all sell at the same price? I want to be able to sell cheaper than regular pharmacies? so where can get my stuff cheaper yet authentic. pls advise.

1 Like

Re: Opening A Pharmacy by agabaI23(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
tenny2007: I AM WRITING THIS REPLY TO ENLIGHT PEOPLE WHO INTEND TO OPEN COMMUNITY PHARMACY IN NIGERIA IS A GOOD BUSINESS DOMINATED BY IGBO BOYS BUT RECENTLY EVERYTHING HAVE CHANGE. I WILL START MY DISCUSSION WITH EDUCATION AND BUSINESS ASPECT OF PHARMACY IN NIGERIA.
FIRSTLY OPENING A COMMUNITY PHARMACY IN NIGERIA INVOLVED REGISTRATION OF PREMISES WHICH ONLY CAN BE APPROVED BY PHARMACISTS COUNCIL OF NIGERIA NOT NAFDAC, NAFDAC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REGISTRATION OF PREMISES, THIS CAN ONLY BE DONE BY REGISTER PHARMACIST NOT PHARMACY TECHNICIAN AND LICENCE TO PRACTICE IS RENEW YEARLY, BECAUSE THE PREMISES MUST OBEY THE RULE SET OUT BY PHARMACISTS COUNCIL OF NIGERIA, AFTER THE REGISTRATION OF PREMISES, FOLLOWED BY VISITATION OF PREMISES FROM PCN, ENSURE PHARMACIST IS THEIR TO DISPENSE AND TO GIVE ADVISE.
SECONDLY WHERE YOUR MEDICATION WILL BE PURCHASE IS OTHER PROBLEM CRAETED BY QUACK AND NIGERIA GOVERNMENT BUT THING HAVE CHANGE THIS PROBLEM CAN BE RESOLVED BY WHOLESALER WHICH THEY WILL APPROACH YOU IF YOU OPEN PHARMACY.
Hopefully you are not a pharmacist

5 Likes

Re: Opening A Pharmacy by sofadj(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
^^^ lol. How about Doctors and Nurses that open pharmacy stores
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by akpan123(m): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2013
lacewigal, if you need vitamins from the united state , contact me. p.anthony58@yahoo.com
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by achovirux(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2013
Iknow by law you must need a practicing pharmacist to open a pharmacy store even if you are a Doctor or a Nurse...Now if you want to open a patent Medicine store what are the requirements to carry out and what must be done especially in Lagos area...pls Pharmacists in d house or anybody that knows should pls educate me.
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by achovirux(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Am in need of an honest pharmacist to do a legal business dat will bring some cool cash.pls am in need of a pharmacist lincenced pharmacist.Am a nurse anyway especially pharmacists in lagos area.contact me pls.achovirus@gmail.com
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by kf86: 3:23am On Sep 24, 2013
@layi,

Please what are the other businesses that are more profitable?

Pls share
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by reniduke(f): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
1: RETAIL PHARMACY CAN BE OWNED BY NON-PHARMACISTS AS WELL
2: NON-PHARMACISTS MUST HAVE A PHARMACIST REGISTERED ON THEIR BOARD AS A DIRECTOR.
3: THIS PHARMACIST CAN BE DIFFERENT FROM THE SUPERINTENDENT
4: THE SUPERINTENDENT IS THE PHARMACIST THAT WILL EVENTUALLY REGISTER YOUR PREMISE YEARLY.
5. IF THE PHARMACIST ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OR THE ONE ON YOUR PREMISE LICENSE LEAVES AT THE END OF A YEAR, THE REGISTRATION BECOMES INVALID UNTIL YOU FIND REPLACEMENTS
6. RENEWAL IS DONE YEARLY SO YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE LOOKED OVER EACH TIME.
7. THE PROCESS MAY BE TEDIOUS, OFTEN IS. ALL THE BEST.
8. YOU'LL PAY ONE PHARMACIST TO JOIN YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS, THE OTHER ONE TO MANAGE AND REGISTER THE PREMISE AND PROBABLY ANOTHER ONE TO ASSIST IN THE MANAGEMENT PERHAPS IN THE EVENING.
9. HOWEVER ONE PHARMACIST CAN DO THE FIRST TWO ROLES FOR YOU.
10. FOR THOSE WHO MAYBE INTERESTED IN DUE PROCESS, PHARMACISTS ARE SO NECESSARY IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS BECAUSE IT TAKES A DRUG PROFESSIONAL TO UNDERSTAND AND ABIDE BY THE FACT THAT IT IS AN ETHICAL BUSINESS AND NOT JUST ANY REGULAR BUSINESS.

any oda questions, holla.
ps. registration is easiest when ure d pharmacist or have a sure pharmacist friend, u dont ave to look for anyone, which for a lot of people that's some work.

2 Likes

Re: Opening A Pharmacy by akpan123(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2013
please archo can u send me details , or info how a non pharmacist can registered to be a wholesale in nigeria,
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by eminikansoso(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
What are process by non member to own a pharmacy shop
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by Odinwa(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2013
I am a graduate of Biochemistry and I want to open a pharmacy store in Nigeria. I have 3 questions to ask:
1. How do I get a pharmacist that I will register to my company?
2. Do anybody have any advice on any good area I can open a pharmacy store?
3. Can I start up a pharmacy business without learning it?
Thanks as you answer my questions.

1 Like

Re: Opening A Pharmacy by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
reniduke: 1: RETAIL PHARMACY CAN BE OWNED BY NON-PHARMACISTS AS WELL
2: NON-PHARMACISTS MUST HAVE A PHARMACIST REGISTERED ON THEIR BOARD AS A DIRECTOR.
4: THE SUPERINTENDENT IS THE PHARMACIST THAT WILL EVENTUALLY REGISTER YOUR PREMISE YEARLY.
5. IF THE PHARMACIST ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OR THE ONE ON YOUR PREMISE LICENSE LEAVES AT THE END OF A YEAR, THE REGISTRATION BECOMES INVALID UNTIL YOU FIND REPLACEMENTS
8. YOU'LL PAY ONE PHARMACIST TO JOIN YOUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS, THE OTHER ONE TO MANAGE AND REGISTER THE PREMISE AND PROBABLY ANOTHER ONE TO ASSIST IN THE MANAGEMENT PERHAPS IN THE EVENING.
10. FOR THOSE WHO MAYBE INTERESTED IN DUE PROCESS, PHARMACISTS ARE SO NECESSARY IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS BECAUSE IT TAKES A DRUG PROFESSIONAL TO UNDERSTAND AND ABIDE BY THE FACT THAT IT IS AN ETHICAL BUSINESS AND NOT JUST ANY REGULAR BUSINESS.

ps. registration is easiest when ure d pharmacist or have a sure pharmacist friend, u dont ave to look for anyone, which for a lot of people that's some work.
Hello sir, please can you give me a list of wholesalers and very big distributors of medicine in Nigeria. Also a list of supplement distributing companies like gnld, tasly, etc. Adding their addresses will also be of great importance. Thank you.
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by wisemanj(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hi guys can a non pharmacies own a medicine store cause I have see some person who never went to university but thy own medicine store. How is this done
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by jta2012(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thanks ,i wl advise u to invest only half in the pharmacy store as u wl face stiff
competition from the bad market segment and other unforseen circumstances
while u invest the other half in real estate.
At jtaconsulting ,we can help u get a land at bottom rock price in Ogun State ,pls visit
jtahomes4people.com to see more of our real estate solutions.

jtaconsulting,Lagos.
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by soldierdollar(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
spicie: smileyHEllo Nairalanders,
Pls I need an advice or Your opinion, I want to open a pharmacy in nigeria with 2 million naira, do u think it will be enough for a start?
Secondly, What are the procedures? Are there disadvantages? SINCERE REMARKS PLS.

i cannot categorically tell you how much you need as a start-up capital. Pharmacy shops are faced with the challenges of competition and location. Location really matters a lot. Drugs are commodities with expiry date and if you really don't want some expired stocks, you should put location into consideration.
Am telling you from experience. I once worked in my brother's pharmacy in Benin city. Actually I participated actively in setting the business. He invested over N7m ( seven million naira) in setting up the business. The shop was greatly furnished and all the gadgets installed. The shelves were tightly filled with drugs. The shop was well spaced( 3 bedroom flat with ) and well air-conditioned. The cleaners made sure there were not even a speck of sand on the tilled floor. In fact, everything seemed perfect until things turned bad. We waited for customers to start trooping in. The first few weeks was bad. We assumed it was normal for a shop at its infancy stage of growth. But things turned sour as the condition started degenerating into months. Customers were scanty and on a few occasion, we had to sell the drugs below the cost price. Salaries were paid to the Pharmacist and a nurse, rents were paid, Electricity and Sanitation bills paid but the returns from the shops were not enough to offset these bills. The shop was experiencing low patronage and the expiry dates were drawing closer. Looking at our shop, one would expect massive inflow of customers but the irony was too obvious. All the drugs were auctioned and taken to other pharmacy shops for sale far below its cost price. That was as a result of bad location.

Anyway, he has relocated and he is doing fine now. I studied electrical engineering and I designed him a powerful tool ( though software based) which he uses to monitor his drugs.
This tool contains the database of all the drugs in his shops and alerts him when any drug is close to expiring. This tool informs him when a drug is running out of stock. Tells him which drugs make the highest/lowest sale, yields the highest/lowest profit, attracts the highest/lowest demand. It can also send these data to a designated email address. With this tool, the sales girls do not need to write the items sold in a note. She only needs to select the drug she wants to sell from a drop down list, input the quantity and hit the enter button. The whole calculation is done like the total amount realized from sale, the quantity of the drug remaining in stock... etc. This tool also has receipt printing feature and can print receipts on demand. The tool is just an MS EXCEL based tool and you only need to install EXCEL in your computer to use it. With this tool, he is capable of knowing at a glance, the overall performance of his business as it tells him how much profit he makes in a day, best selling items, how much item he has in stock, when to reorder, etc. Interestingly , it can alert distributors via mail when the particular drug they supply you is running out. For example, If a distributor supplies you Paracetamol, he gets email alert whenever you are about to sell off all the quantities of paracetamol in your stock.
This tool also tells him the individual profit each drug contributes to the overall profit, tells him the demand rate of each drug while highlighting drugs with low demand. with this tool, he is a better Oga of his shop...... enough stories grin

if you are "interested" , I can give you the database of most of the drugs you might need with their individual standard cost price and selling price grin

As I said , location is very important. A narrow room at the nerve center of the town is better than a flat, with all its comfort in a residential area.

9 Likes

Re: Opening A Pharmacy by lcoral(f): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2014
@ soldierdollar you are right.
LOCATION is a huge factor when setting up a pharmacy. Talking from experience as a Pharmacist.
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by bigfrancis21: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by senjuma: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2015
asolacool:
I would not advise you to start a retail pharmacy if you are not a pharmacist. The law does not approve for some reasons which i would want Seun to take note of. But as a non-pharmacist you can open a pharmacy for wholesale (distribution) or importation. The laws governing these are clearly spelt out by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN). Among others it involves you having a pharmacist on the board of the business (the % is not important) as reflected in form CO7. Also a superintendent pharmacist will have to process your application with PCN. Details of requirements for such registration i can send to whoever is interested.

PCN is charged with the following responsibilities among other:
Setting standards for those seeking to become pharmacist
Laying down the code of conduct desirable for the practice of the profession
Inspectorate activities
Disciplining erring pharmacist
Registering pharmacist
Maintaining a register of PATIENT AND PROPRIETARY MEDICINE LICENSE(POPULARLY KNOWN AS "CHEMIST"wink

Now, a retail pharmacy (quite different from a "chemist"wink is where you can purchase and obtain information about drugs including dosage,possible side effects and general counsel on drugs and disease process because the operator is required to have undergone training for such purpose. IT IS NOT A PLACE FOR DRUG CASH AND CARRY (pls escuse my choice of words). It is a place where vital health issues are solved. Such sensitive and important responsibilities can not be left in the hands of just anybody. That is why Law chambers are opened and run only by lawyers and the same way hospitals by doctors. To maintain this sanity PCN requires that ONLY PHARMACISTS should open a retail pharmacy so that if any problem arise as a result the owner (the pharmacist) can be held responsible by the Council.

2million is quite sufficient to start a modern retail pharmacy. Most of the tips given already are quite o.k except that registration with NAFDAC is not required. The Agency plays only a complimentary role in the running of the business. For instance, only drugs registered by NAFDAC can be offered to patients in a pharmacy.

@ asolacool...kindly send me d detail of requirement for registration by PCN..thabks
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by PMIcon(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Opening A Pharmacy by odutolaconnect: 4:18am On Aug 12, 2015
Can someone who have master in pharmaceutical chemistry join pharmacist council of nigeria
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by GHC: 5:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Soldierdollar, i do i get that software you talked about?
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by bejick(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
layi:
Pharmaceutical retailing is good business in terms invstment security cos whilst people can starve themselves

of other luxuries (or even necessities) of life, no one wants to remain sick regardless of the threat level of

such ailment. You wont loose except u r in 1 obscure village where all they know is "agbo".
That said, i also believe that capital isnt as important as the human resources manning a business cos a bad

manager can pull down a conglomerate within days. All it takes is "ebbing" passion. So you've got to have a

passion for the business venture and physically present to make a start up succeed. Never run a start up by

Proxy.
Note also that Location matters a lot. Your store has to be accessible and close to related services

(clinics,schools,gyms etc). If u can get a location near a general hospital, better, cos they hardly hav drugs

tongue .
Procedure:
- Get shop
- Furnish with drug shelves and get a small standby generator(1.5kva)
- Register business name
- Register businees with Nafdac
- Get drugs distributors (used directory at Nafdac or DDAs)
-Stock shop wit all types of drugs from anagelstics to prophylatics.
- Hire 1 or 2 knowledgable staff. A resident pharmacist is preferable but wit ur budget, i dont think u can

afford 1 except u dont mind running at a loss, seriously

However I know of several businesses that are more profitable that pharmacy anyway.

abeg which business is that.

1 Like

Re: Opening A Pharmacy by Daluuzor(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
soldierdollar:

i cannot categorically tell you how much you need as a start-up capital. Pharmacy shops are faced with the challenges of competition and location. Location really matters a lot. Drugs are commodities with expiry date and if you really don't want some expired stocks, you should put location into consideration.
Am telling you from experience. I once worked in my brother's pharmacy in Benin city. Actually I participated actively in setting the business. He invested over N7m ( seven million naira) in setting up the business. The shop was greatly furnished and all the gadgets installed. The shelves were tightly filled with drugs. The shop was well spaced( 3 bedroom flat with ) and well air-conditioned. The cleaners made sure there were not even a speck of sand on the tilled floor. In fact, everything seemed perfect until things turned bad. We waited for customers to start trooping in. The first few weeks was bad. We assumed it was normal for a shop at its infancy stage of growth. But things turned sour as the condition started degenerating into months. Customers were scanty and on a few occasion, we had to sell the drugs below the cost price. Salaries were paid to the Pharmacist and a nurse, rents were paid, Electricity and Sanitation bills paid but the returns from the shops were not enough to offset these bills. The shop was experiencing low patronage and the expiry dates were drawing closer. Looking at our shop, one would expect massive inflow of customers but the irony was too obvious. All the drugs were auctioned and taken to other pharmacy shops for sale far below its cost price. That was as a result of bad location.

Anyway, he has relocated and he is doing fine now. I studied electrical engineering and I designed him a powerful tool ( though software based) which he uses to monitor his drugs.
This tool contains the database of all the drugs in his shops and alerts him when any drug is close to expiring. This tool informs him when a drug is running out of stock. Tells him which drugs make the highest/lowest sale, yields the highest/lowest profit, attracts the highest/lowest demand. It can also send these data to a designated email address. With this tool, the sales girls do not need to write the items sold in a note. She only needs to select the drug she wants to sell from a drop down list, input the quantity and hit the enter button. The whole calculation is done like the total amount realized from sale, the quantity of the drug remaining in stock... etc. This tool also has receipt printing feature and can print receipts on demand. The tool is just an MS EXCEL based tool and you only need to install EXCEL in your computer to use it. With this tool, he is capable of knowing at a glance, the overall performance of his business as it tells him how much profit he makes in a day, best selling items, how much item he has in stock, when to reorder, etc. Interestingly , it can alert distributors via mail when the particular drug they supply you is running out. For example, If a distributor supplies you Paracetamol, he gets email alert whenever you are about to sell off all the quantities of paracetamol in your stock.
This tool also tells him the individual profit each drug contributes to the overall profit, tells him the demand rate of each drug while highlighting drugs with low demand. with this tool, he is a better Oga of his shop...... enough stories grin

if you are "interested" , I can give you the database of most of the drugs you might need with their individual standard cost price and selling price grin

As I said , location is very important. A narrow room at the nerve center of the town is better than a flat, with all its comfort in a residential area.
I am very interested in this App of yours, it is very cool, would also like to get a database of drugs with their standard cost and selling price.
The thing is, I am a graduate of Chemistry and i want to go into this business. I hope you get this. Thanks
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by Beelad(f): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Daluuzor:

I am very interested in this App of yours, it is very cool, would also like to get a database of drugs with their standard cost and selling price.
The thing is, I am a graduate of Chemistry and i want to go into this business. I hope you get this. Thanks
I wish you the best in your pursuit. I have duly registered OTP and POM drugs for supply at "comparatively" low rates. Kindly pm me if interested so we talk better. Thanks .
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by LagBlogger(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2016
OP More info on how to start a pharmacy in Nigeria simply click on the link!
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by SaintGravity1: 5:38pm On May 27, 2017
I've heard that certain spacing of 200KM or 400KM must be maintained between two patent medicine dealers,depending on the location. My question is this : what if the shop or store was built by me in my own compound,does the nearness rule still apply? Replies will be appreciated, thanks!!!!
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by SaintGravity1: 5:53pm On May 27, 2017
tenny2007:
I AM WRITING THIS REPLY TO ENLIGHT PEOPLE WHO INTEND TO OPEN COMMUNITY PHARMACY IN NIGERIA IS A GOOD BUSINESS DOMINATED BY IGBO BOYS BUT RECENTLY EVERYTHING HAVE CHANGE. I WILL START MY DISCUSSION WITH EDUCATION AND BUSINESS ASPECT OF PHARMACY IN NIGERIA.
I want to know the requirements for opening a patent medicine shop. Especially on issue of proximity between two shops. I already built a shop in front of my house in my compound,how does the nearness affect me now? thanks a bunch!!!!!!
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by iseeicome: 1:35am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by Billionboi: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2018
layi:
Pharmaceutical retailing is good business in terms invstment security cos whilst people can starve themselves

of other luxuries (or even necessities) of life, no one wants to remain sick regardless of the threat level of

such ailment. You wont loose except u r in 1 obscure village where all they know is "agbo".
That said, i also believe that capital isnt as important as the human resources manning a business cos a bad

manager can pull down a conglomerate within days. All it takes is "ebbing" passion. So you've got to have a

passion for the business venture and physically present to make a start up succeed. Never run a start up by

Proxy.
Note also that Location matters a lot. Your store has to be accessible and close to related services

(clinics,schools,gyms etc). If u can get a location near a general hospital, better, cos they hardly hav drugs

tongue .
Procedure:
- Get shop
- Furnish with drug shelves and get a small standby generator(1.5kva)
- Register business name
- Register businees with Nafdac
- Get drugs distributors (used directory at Nafdac or DDAs)
-Stock shop wit all types of drugs from anagelstics to prophylatics.
- Hire 1 or 2 knowledgable staff. A resident pharmacist is preferable but wit ur budget, i dont think u can

afford 1 except u dont mind running at a loss, seriously

However I know of several businesses that are more profitable that pharmacy anyway.
namely
Re: Opening A Pharmacy by Billionboi: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
reniduke:
1: RETAIL PHARMACY CAN BE OWNED BY NON-PHARMACISTS AS WELL

Godbless u.
I will follow ur guildline pending the time I will obtain my own certificate.
I'm planning to enter with direct entry using my B. Sc in microbiology to obtain pharm certi.

Please what do you think?
And how much are mine supposed to pay the pharmacist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers / Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.