Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At (56153 Views)

Nigerian Wins First Place In Countries That Spend The Most Time On Social Media / How Much Have You Spent On Internet Data So Far In 2021? / See The Countries That Use The Most Gigabyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by nelronaldo(m): 12:32am On Feb 02, 2019
engrchykae:
who else noticed that the countries with best economies spent the least time on the internet
I sir.
Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by Eddiecute86(m): 12:33am On Feb 02, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Wasting their valuable time surfing the web for the wrong reasons. There's a reason Filipinos are so behind... angry
Quite true you really know them. They always want to copy American lifestyle and whatever it is they copied they do it to the extreme they become addicted to it .Gangsterism, Drugs, Smoking, Women and now Social media

2 Likes

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by abbeyty(m): 12:40am On Feb 02, 2019
Nigeria would have been top if people can have access to data like it is in USA or UK. It baffles me seeing many Nigerians living in developed countries spend hours on facebook doing meaningless live chat cuz of cheap data, many do show that would last 3hours.

1 Like

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by Futureyahooboi(m): 1:16am On Feb 02, 2019
How we go take dey among when you go subscribe 1 month data and it will finish in just a week �... am going back to my country

2 Likes

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by aku626(m): 1:22am On Feb 02, 2019
This shows we are up to no good, just social media nothing productive as IT admin when I block social media sites I termed usage automatically drops by 65%.
The second graph shows that we don’t even use the internet for any other thing than socializing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 1:27am On Feb 02, 2019
iwattpro:
That was cool...

BUT:
For me I just thank Buhari for giving me history to tell my unborn child, when my Parle told me about how this man called Buhari turned everything upside down in 1984 or 1985 before he was overthrown then ,but now I don see kokoro with me two eyes Buhari will never rule this country again, the only way for Buhari to rule this country again is only if Almighty God the beginning and the end, the Creator of Heaven and Earth is not in Heaven that's the only way Buhari can rule.
LMAO....baami never vex abeg
Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by bedspread: 1:43am On Feb 02, 2019
iwattpro:
That was cool...

BUT:
For me I just thank Buhari for giving me history to tell my unborn child, when my Parle told me about how this man called Buhari turned everything upside down in 1984 or 1985 before he was overthrown then ,but now I don see kokoro with me two eyes Buhari will never rule this country again, the only way for Buhari to rule this country again is only if Almighty God the beginning and the end, the Creator of Heaven and Earth is not in Heaven that's the only way Buhari can rule.

Bro u got me cracking this Early Morning

1 Like

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by optimusprime2(m): 1:47am On Feb 02, 2019
hardywaltz:
Nigeria should be amongst the top 5 thanks to Yahoo Plus Engineers
Nope it doesn't work that way... if you run an average of uninterrupted internet connection per week, you'd see NEPA has truly done Nigeria a bad thing grin
There's just no power or stable network to hit top figures.

2 Likes

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 02, 2019
engrchykae:
who else noticed that the countries with best economies spent the least time on the internet

Yes I saw it... Especially European countries.

2 Likes

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 02, 2019
aku626:
This shows we are up to no good, just social media nothing productive as IT admin when I block social media sites I termed usage automatically drops by 65%.
The second graph shows that we don’t even use the internet for any other thing than socializing

My brother I saw it too... We were not even in the second graph.

2 Likes

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by victorydreams(f): 2:07am On Feb 02, 2019
By the special grace of God Buhari Must Go 2019
Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 02, 2019
ClearFlair:

You’re the clueless one. Follower of a thief claims to have a clue what he’s doing. Yeye

I don't think Buhari is a thief. I don't think he actually embezzles much.
Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by DrPurple(m): 2:21am On Feb 02, 2019
We spends more time on internet instead of us to focus and find solutions to our Problems

#Purple
Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by archbishop007(m): 2:24am On Feb 02, 2019
iwattpro:
That was cool...

BUT:

I pity you
Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by seunmohmoh(f): 2:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Nigeria no follow for this one o, upon all the savage yeye wey dem dey do up and down especially on NL and Twitter.

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by Inyanga(m): 3:12am On Feb 02, 2019
How many noticed Nigeria made Top five in social media use... but didn't even make the top rankings on internet use.

This translate to one thing... We spend too much time on social media and care less about advancement through research over the internet.

An average Nigerian uses the internet only for socializing. This is so disheartening

8 Likes

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by NoLuvLost: 3:51am On Feb 02, 2019
Nigerians spend time on social media but not on internet cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by tesppidd: 3:53am On Feb 02, 2019
iwattpro:
That was cool...

BUT:
see this one calling Almighty God.

when am very sure you're a fornicator, adulterer, liar, hypocrite, and so on.
Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by Kingspin(m): 3:55am On Feb 02, 2019
ClearFlair:

PMB till you have sense.
Stop using PMB sense, use yours.

1 Like

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 02, 2019
My take on this is that Nigerians are doing more digital oriented business. There is no job out there. Most youths who are legit do digital related business online. How do you get physical stores here? Too expensive. And many other related things. Yourhs are doing digital marketing. And many resources are there online. It is around 10 years ago scammers full online. These days, more legit hustlers are online using different chatting apps: wechat, whatsapp, telegram, etc. You make facebook ad and connect your whatsapp to it and new customers begin chatting with you. Telegram has so many ways to twerk it and move your business to higher level, ans Chinese is all about wechat (we make mire imports from China). No more wasting cash on telephone calls. We just must find cheaper ways.

If telephone is cheap in your country and you expect the nigerian man to be calling you, you better make your research well. Infact, more legit people stay online more. Instagram is full of opportunities. Twitter is where you get first hand news. Almost all news on nairaland front page is from twitter, instagram, and lindaikeji. So, stay on nairaland only makes you not efficient.

Nairaland is where you get many scammers. You can not trace anyone. You hardly can do that on facebook, instagram, and twitter easily these days (not saying it is not possible but there are many securities there and the network is huge and safer there than nairaland).
Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by bullabong(m): 4:09am On Feb 02, 2019
iwattpro:
That was cool...

BUT:
So when Buhari wins,it means there's no God?oh religion! I look forward to seeing you eat your words.

2 Likes

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by yemifez: 4:13am On Feb 02, 2019
iwattpro:
That was cool...

BUT:
think before you talk... Buhari winning the forthcoming election means the almighty God is no longer in heaven ? Well my own God never changes regardless of what happens in Nigeria or anywhere else

3 Likes

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by supereagle(m): 4:16am On Feb 02, 2019
iwattpro:
That was cool...

BUT:

1984-85 was when discipline was in Nigeria. Things started going down when IBB took over, in 1989, students staged anti SAP riots, 1992 we had the first ASUU strike in history, Nigeria railway system collapsed in 86, many more I can't mention.

3 Likes

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by 2undeee(m): 4:25am On Feb 02, 2019
Who is better than him give me reasons

iwattpro:
That was cool...

BUT:

1 Like

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by emmy4lov(m): 4:28am On Feb 02, 2019
ClearFlair:

PMB till you have sense.

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by Fhowe: 4:45am On Feb 02, 2019
hardywaltz:
Nigeria that does not have electricity we can never be In top 50 .
Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by contigiency(m): 4:47am On Feb 02, 2019
iwattpro:
That was cool...

BUT:

Go and sit down. You don't know anything about God, else you won't have made that statement. you think buhari got to the office in the first place by his own making and not by God's will? And if God still bless him with the office again which is the prayer of those who truly love this country, to avoid those who looted the resources of the country in the past from coming back again, you will then conclude there is no God? Be ready because the news of buhari re-election is just two weeks away.

1 Like

Re: See Countries That Spends The Most Time On Internet, Social Media. Nigeria At by Fhowe: 4:56am On Feb 02, 2019
hardywaltz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Race Eagle, Android phone. / Nile X: Egypt Made Smartphone / Airtel BIS To Stop Working On Non BB Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.