Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,366 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Would You Do If You Are Travelling And Found Your Passport Like This: Pic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Would You Do If You Are Travelling And Found Your Passport Like This: Pic (910 Views)

Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Travelling And Living In Egypt / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Are Travelling And Found Your Passport Like This: Pic by mmb(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2019
At the boarding gate, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: What Would You Do If You Are Travelling And Found Your Passport Like This: Pic by AdaAde(f): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2019
Speechless!
Re: What Would You Do If You Are Travelling And Found Your Passport Like This: Pic by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2019
I'd just put the kid up for adoption. I'm not doing daddy again. grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Are Travelling And Found Your Passport Like This: Pic by daddytime(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2019
This is the handiwork of a scorned adult and possibly a high ranking official of the village people association.

How I arrived at my conclusions?

Check the infos messed up...they are the crucial or vital infos on a passport bio-data page.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Are Travelling And Found Your Passport Like This: Pic by Treasure17(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Is to make sure whoever is responsible for that rot in police custody till election is over depending on who emerge winner at the end of the day sha before granting him or her bail.
Re: What Would You Do If You Are Travelling And Found Your Passport Like This: Pic by ValCon888: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2019
If this happened to you just buy sniper and kill yourself because the ancestral curse placed on you can never be broken.
Re: What Would You Do If You Are Travelling And Found Your Passport Like This: Pic by Topccy007z: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2019
I will blame myself for my stewpidity...

How will you keep a document as important as this close to children's reach

It means the fellow with kids can dig a well in the compound without covering it.

It's called carelessness coupled with stewpidity
Re: What Would You Do If You Are Travelling And Found Your Passport Like This: Pic by ultimatebas(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
grin Hahahahaha. What a kid. On a more serious note the kid would spanked terribly.

(1) (Reply)

Nantes Cathedral On Fire: 400-year-old Organ Destroyed In 'violent Blaze' / Alade Market Gutted By Fire / Tickets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.