Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos (6798 Views)

Black Axxe Vs Eiye One Put Under Moving Train - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
A member of the Neoo Black Movement of Africa popularly known as Black Axxe (Egede), was buried in style at his hometown in Abia state.

The 46-year-old man identified as Mr. Chinasa Oliver Ezeh, was laid to rest on Thursday, January 31st, as many of his cult members who flew the confraternity's color - shut the village down for the burial. 

It was gathered that despite police presence at the burial, the cult members still went ahead to do their thing to the surprise of the villagers. 

The deceased was also buried with a banner belonging to the cult group as can be seen in the pictures. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/46-year-old-cultist-buried-in-his-hometown-in-abia-state.html

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by bedspread: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Another Wasted Life...

If the Young man is given an Opportunity to come back to Earth.... He will Carry Bible and Force it on people's head!

Cultism Has Never Paid...
Cultism Cannot Pay....
Cultism will Never Pay....

Denounce Cultism in any Form.... Embrace The KING OF kings, JESUS CHRIST....

It's the Living that have a Chance!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
What exactly is the political implication of this thread that it was created here?

Let the gentlemen be.

2 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Flirtyjane(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
at the age of 46? some people sef no get shame

12 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Gossiplover: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2019
the man no wan rest. still playing kush at 46. jonsing man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
bedspread:
Another Wasted Life...

If the Young man is given an Opportunity to come back to Earth.... He will Carry Bible and Force it on people's head!

Cultism Cannot Pay....

How was his life a wasted life? Do you know him? Do you know how he lived? You people just come online to talk out of turn sometimes.

The same people that supposedly embraced Jesus Christ were those who almost killed an innocent boy in Akwa Ibom, having accused him of witchcraft, only to be rescued by a white woman with tattoos all over her body who believes God does not even exist!

Judge people on the basis of how they attend to the needs of humanity and not religion.

China has been clamping down on Christianity and has been reported to have imprisoned Christians lately for reason of their faith. Need I remind you it is one of the most prosperous and technologically advanced countries in the world?

You don't know the man. You don't know how he lived or died. So you have no right to judge him.

Have a nice day.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by SalamRushdie: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Corrinthians:
What exactly is the political implication of this thread that it was created here?

Let the gentlemen be.

so you be Egede man grin grin

15 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Rextizz(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fools
Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Gossiplover: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
it is very obvious. you can deduce that from both of his comments on this thread
SalamRushdie:

9 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Like I said, people should mind their business.

3 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
Proper EG man.

Make them hand am the 7 to clear those colored bastards way no die better.

3 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Being a cultist at 46?? R i p

2 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by telkevog(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fool @ 46! Lol

1 Like

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Onyenna(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Some of the Frat men i knew back then in school have so much regrets today.... Some are suffering now without any help whatsoever from their so called "brothers"..... One was once the "number one" and he tried luring me into their "sh*t" back then.....

"what is your gain!?"....

SMH!!!!

Proudly Point one of "jew men" and BALLING!.....

4 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by bedspread: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
[s]
Corrinthians:
How was his life a wasted life? Do you know him? Do you know how he lived? You people just come online to talk out of turn sometimes.

The same people that supposedly embraced Jesus Christ were those who almost killed an innocent boy in Akwa Ibom, having accused him of witchcraft, only to be rescued by a white woman with tattoos all over her body who believes God does not even exist!

Judge people on the basis of how they attend to the needs of humanity and not religion.

China has been clamping down on Christianity and has been reported to have imprisoned Christians lately for reason of their faith. Need I remind you it is one of the most prosperous and technologically advanced countries in the world?

You don't know the man. You don't know how he lived or died. So you have no right to judge him.

Have a nice day.
[/s]Wasted Talk

If u are Engaged in Cultism, for your Good you better flee from such before it consumes u

8 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
Corrinthians:

Let the gentlemen be.
Nairaland is moderated by Ayès & they know that I know... Fûking black bastardzs angry

3 Likes

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by obynno7(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rest on Amingo

1 Like

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by stanley000: 4:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
RiP amigo..who dey
Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Melvinsofty: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
black beasti
Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Mankosi: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Those people need to be arrested.
Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by okrikaboi: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
They never grow old grin
Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by brightahia(m): 5:50am On Feb 03, 2019
was a cultist even in his 46 wasted years, chie
Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Speedyconnect15: 5:53am On Feb 03, 2019
Imagine!

People sef.

They even wore uniform.

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Richdad50(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
Something in me tells me you walk with the Holyspirit.

#Richdad
bedspread:
Another Wasted Life...

Cultism Cannot Pay....

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Richdad50(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
O foolish Corrinthians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you. - Galatians 3:1

#Richdad
Corrinthians:
How was ohis life a wasted life? Do you know him? Do you know how he lived? You people just come online to talk out of turn sometimes.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by bedspread: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Richdad50:
Something in me tells me you walk with the Holyspirit.

#Richdad
I am Aspiring and Striving for a Closer Walk with HIM....

That's the best I will Ever have

1 Like

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Richdad50(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
I can't count the years but everyday in him has been the most amazing times of my life.

#Richdad
bedspread:
I am Aspiring and Striving for a Closer Walk with HIM....

That's the best I will Ever have

1 Like

Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by bedspread: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2019
Richdad50:
I can't count the years but everyday in him has been the most amazing times of my life.

#Richdad
Yeah Bro.... Many don't know that Trusting And Having JESUS is Soooo Sweet
Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Corrinthians:

Have a nice day.
Typical Buhari supporter. Always talking nonsense
Re: 46-Year-Old Black Axxe Member Buried In Style In Abia State. Photos by Briller: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Typical Buhari supporter. Always talking nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Among Kidnappers Caught In Epe And Stripped Totally Unclad / They Stripped Her Naked And Asked Her To Eat Her Placenta (GRAPHIC PICTURES) / Rev.kings Devlish Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.