Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Do You Like Snorkeling? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Like Snorkeling? (807 Views)

Which Country Would You Like To Relocate To Within The Next 5 Years? / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? / If You Like Your Life Dont Try God Is Good Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like Snorkeling? by SabineSSS: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Do you like snorkeling? My friends showed me a video from their last vacation, I really liked it. My husband and I are planning a trip to Greece in a couple of months. I want to try diving too and watch the fish. I have a couple of questions. I have a couple of questions. How to choose a good equipment for snorkeling?
Re: Do You Like Snorkeling? by bigsecsyde(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Snorkeling can be very interesting if its something you are fascinated about. Tried it for the first time during my honeymoon in Zanzibar and really enjoyed it. The company I paid for the tour provided the equipments but I dont think you need any special equipment you won't find when you get to your destination. Just make sure you have a good water resistant phone to capture the nice under water view. Enjoy your trip
SabineSSS:
Do you like snorkeling? My friends showed me a video from their last vacation, I really liked it. My husband and I are planning a trip to Greece in a couple of months. I want to try diving too and watch the fish. I have a couple of questions. I have a couple of questions. How to choose a good equipment for snorkeling?
Re: Do You Like Snorkeling? by ifyalways(f): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2019
SabineSSS:
You dont need to get your own equipment really. The tour company usually provides everything. You'd only have to get your camera and towels.
Re: Do You Like Snorkeling? by Lungdick: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Future Of Mass Transit In Lagos State? (hilarious PHOTO) / Black Friday In Aba As Tipper Crushes Woman, Baby To Death (graphic Photos) / BREAKING: Another Petroleum Tanker Crashes In Onitsha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.