Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? (20996 Views)

If You Were To Get Second Africa Citizenship, Which Country Will It Be? / Which Country Will You Not Go To Even If Given Residence Permit? / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by ebubeson: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
Which Country Will You Like to Come From if Given Another Chance to Be Born?

Say yours with reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Jesterinjay: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
NIGERIA

167 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Ballzproblem2: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
America

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2023
Greenland, it has less population and it's always cold, winter is always my favorite season.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by MzansiCoolio: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³ but not in the Nigerian slum of Hillbrow

God lives in SA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by vincenteger: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigeria oo

But I'll have to be the Leader.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by tnerro1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Australia, just to be far away from Nigeria

167 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Bluezy13(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigeria...
But among the ruling class

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by onoja12: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
for life and afterlife

1 Like

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Englishisamust: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Burundi or chad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by TANID(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
U.A.E OR NIGERIA AGAIN BUT AMONG LEADERS

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
GHANA!

I Hear dier Ladies have THICK BIG BUMBUM! 🀨😊😊

Maybe I will travel there for Research for Christmas!. πŸ€”πŸ™‚

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by danielistics(m): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Any of the Scandinavian countries.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Sirhush(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
American jor cost I no ready for all the stress here

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by DIAMANTE1759: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2023
from a wealthy family in Nigeria

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Thazard(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
Australia or New Zealand. I just love THEM!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by K33fK0zaRt: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Vinnie2000:

GHANA!

I Hear dier Ladies have Thick, BIG, SLAPPABLE BUMBUM! 🀨😊😊

Maybe I will travel there for Research for Christmas!. πŸ€”πŸ™‚
ya a mumu man

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Qatar, Saudi Arabia or Brunei

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Lungdick: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Greenland, it has less population and it's always cold, winter is always my favorite season.

i thought i was the only one interested in greenland.
it has a land mass of 2m+ sqm with less population. And it's a territory controlled by denmark.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Survivor20: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigeria: This country has made me so tough that I believe I'll survive anywhere else

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Samsunny99: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
Malta

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
UAE, Qatar, Singapore or U.S

There is no poor citizen in the first three countries I mentioned. Everyone is literally rich.

U.S is there because there is no white country richer or more powerful and in my next world I'd rather be white than black. Reason is a white person will on average have a better life than a brown or black person. It's just the way of life

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by ghettochild(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2023
South Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by PoliteActivist: 1:17am On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria BUT with American citizenship AND lots of money!
(No country is more fun to know all the nuances and diversity than Naija - as long as you have the means to come and go as you wish!)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by PoliteActivist: 1:27am On Oct 04, 2023
Samantha124:

Lol, that's because you haven't experienced the kind of cold they have in Greenland. There are environments God never intended human beings to live in!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2023
So according to you, those people living in Greenland are not humans
PoliteActivist:

Lol, that's because you haven't experienced the kind of cold they have in Greenland. There are environments God never intended human beings to live in!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Starz825(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
if I have my way ...I don't wanna be born into this world ever again...

All Glory to God tho...but for me there is absolutely nothing special about this place....Money, properties, Tourism , women, pussy, wine etc....

I just wan dey heaven for my peace abeg

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by PoliteActivist: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Samantha124:
So according to you, those people living in Greenland are not humans

Oh, they are - unfortunate humans! cheesy
There are many things people do that God never intended human beings to do!

7 Likes

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Did this God of yours come to you in person and told you all of this? undecided undecided undecided
PoliteActivist:

Oh, they are - unfortunate humans! cheesy
There are many things people do that God never intended human beings to do!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Will You Like To Come From If Given Another Chance To Be Born? by Editorialtimes: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
The Netherlands aka Holland.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Ranked 57th In The World / Man Knocked Down By Hit & Run Driver In Nnewi. Do You Know Him? (Graphic Photos) / Okija Jujus Roadtrip Pic. Featuring Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers & Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.