Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,213 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple (2523 Views)

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / How Many Christians Are True Jesus Disciples? / A True Jesus' Disciple Is Better Than A Righteous Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by LordReed(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
The arrogance of the person inflicted with the classical gatekeeper syndrome. You can't have been a real believer if you turned away they say as though they knew every circumstance surrounding the deconversion. Such arrogance.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Never!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2019
Wake up from that nightmare!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Dream on, dreamer!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2019
No way!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by HappyPagan: 6:16am On Feb 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Ok, case rested!

p.s. By this your saying that "man is God" you have thereby contradicted yourself by your other saying that "God never shows up, only men do." For if indeed "man Is God" according to you, then why also man which is "God" "never shows up, only men do" according to the same you? But don't bother answering for I've already gotten the answer I wanted from you, that even if God shows up you would yet remain in your blasphemy and rebellion as man did in the beginning, for "man is God" according to you happypagan, hence the above yet holds.

One of the greatest legacies of colonization was the religion it left behind in the minds of the colonized. It retains a strong hold on the definition, and by extension, the experience of God.

You've been conditioned to believe God separate from you, a being upon whom you are dependent, without whom you can not operate. Usually, I'd call that oxygen, but you believe this Being communicates with you, loves you, sent a son to die for you. Do you realize how silly that sounds? Could you take off your helmet of faith, and let some sense radiate into that skull?

At the base of this conditioning is the concept that you are fatally marked for being human, vulnerable to death because of a spiritual condition, because some guy and his wife ate some fruit on a magical island sometime at the beginning of the world. That's silly, you know it, I know it, but rejecting that story would mean re-evaluating a lot of things you hold dear... and that can be scary...

And jesus walked into the temple, and the man on crutches walked to him... "man on crutches" not a lame man, "man on crutches", false foundation, false beliefs, throw away your crutches, and walk....

1 Like

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Truth!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Amen!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by wirinet(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
HappyPagan:

No true follower of Satan can ever follow Christ. If any Satanist follows Christ, they were never true Satanists in the first place.

No true believer has a right to change their mind. If they change their mind, they were never true believers anyway.

What is the difference between a zombie and a robot? A zombie is just a robot in human skin.

The ability to change one's mind, one's perspective, one's core belief is an ability that should be encouraged and admired.

I hold few regrets about my time as a Christian. But losing the "Christ" mind, and discovering mine... . no greater joy.

Exactly!

No true Chelsea fan can ever turn around to be a Manu fan, he was never a Chelsea fan in the first place.

No true Real Madrid player can ever change his mind and join Juventus, he was never really a real Madrid player, he was pretending. No wonder real Madrid is removing Ronaldo from its records, he was never really a real Madrid player and all the goal he scored and trophy he help them achieve were all fakes.

1 Like

Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
In your dreams!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dream on dreamer!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2019
Now's the time to wake up!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
The end of atheism is high!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Dream on dreamer!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 03, 2019
Pipe dreams
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nightmare!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
Reality
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by advocate666: 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2019
The strength of Satan is the greatest.

Quote me if you are not a wimp. Quote me and Satan will destroy you.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Anas09: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
But very soon, you shall become anti-Jesus and begin to shout, 'There's no God'.

Remember to take your meds o.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Anas09: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
frosbel2:
Delusion grandeur !!

Do you know that Muslims also do not believe and refuse to accept that their followers are capable of de-converting from Islam ? Similarly , delusional Christians refuse to accept that their followers ( like me ) are capable of de-converting from Christianity.

Of course there are thousands of people leaving your FICTION daily, nobody has time for rubbish anymore.

Keep deceiving yourselves .
He is like your clone. You did the same thing here some years back remember?

I will be here to call him as i'm doing with you. Tares in the fold.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Anas09: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=jesusjnr2 post=76447467][/quote] You went off your meds again. Pls take them to keep sane.
Btw, i liked the way you trashed that satanist wannabe.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by advocate666: 2:00am On Mar 08, 2019
Shut up wimp. Your god is dead.
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Never!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jesus for ever!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jesus for life!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nah!
Re: True Jesus Disciple Turned Atheist?Once A Jesus Disciple,Always A Jesus Disciple by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Never!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Obedience? / The Fuel For Right Living - Joseph Prince / Benny Hinns Association With T.b Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.