Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Hurray!!! Forbes Africa 2019 Under 30 Nominations Open - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Hurray!!! Forbes Africa 2019 Under 30 Nominations Open (310 Views)

Hurray!!! IBM Great Minds Student Internship 2019 Is Out / Hurray! My Sister Is Getting Married, Check Out Her Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / HURRAY!!! Happy Birthday To Me. I Am Plus One Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!!! Forbes Africa 2019 Under 30 Nominations Open by Tonila101: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
Forbes Africa is searching for Africans under the age of 30, who are building brands, creating jobs and representing and transforming the continent to join the Under 30 community for 2019. Each year, FORBES AFRICA looks for resilient self-starters, innovators, entrepreneurs and disruptors who have the acumen to stay the course in their chosen field, come what may.

Past honorees include Kwesta, Nomzamo Mbatha, Ink Eze, Isaya Yunge, Jokate Mwegelo, Yannick Nzonde, Gilbert Eugene Peters, Yemi Alade, Vere Shaba, Kevin Lubega, Davido, Rivo Mhlari, Nasty C and Wiz Kid. In addition to the three categories – Creatives, Technology and Business in 2018, this year, FORBES AFRICA introduces a new category — Sports.

If you think you have what it takes to be on this year’s list or know an entrepreneur, creative, technology entrepreneur or sports star under 30 with a proven track-record on the continent – introduce them to FORBES AFRICA by submitting your nomination... Read more details here ===>>>https://myschoolfinda.com.ng/blog/2019/02/02/forbes-africa-under-30-nominations/

(1) (Reply)

Happy International Women's Day / Experience Diverse Adventure ,fun And Networking With "THE BACKPACKERS " / Tickets To The Biggest Event This Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.