Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. (2089 Views)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019' / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2019
Dami12345:

Now this is shit.
Tell me how this is poo? you asked an open ended question and I gave you my own analysis of what life is all about,less you forget,this life is a loan and we are meant to return back to the 'Giver of life' with the principal amount and the compounded interest about how did we make life more bearable and more better to live by maximizing all our given potentials and making huge impact's on earth.Humans are not an ordinary 'matter' which has weight and merely occupy space,we are created here to make an 'impact' the whole World need's us here,the human populace is hurting enough,poverty,unemployment, child mortality, bad governance,war and famine, is this the World you and I planned to handover to our next generation, a World filled with Chao's and pain's.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Another essence of life is to discover the differences between a Vision and Ambition

DICHOTOMY BETWEEN VISION AND AMBITION
Over the year's, vision and ambition have been wrongly explained and interchangeably used. These are the major differences between both.

(1)THE SOURCE:the source of a vision is mostly beyond human comprehension, it do involves the "power of divinity" in humanity, when God want to do what is called the supernatural or make a man an amazement to his generation,He would give the man the kind of intellectual understanding which could only be found among the "gods" example was the biblical Joseph interpreting Pharaoh's dream,pharaoh was not able to remember the dream he had personally,ambition are common phenomenon found within human reasoning capacity,it stem's from "desires of human heart" and measuring with "peers" in the journey called life.

(2)IMPACTS:the overall objective of a vision is always transgenerational,when God gives a man any particular vision, He See's in the man the "generation's yet unborn".Ambition is too little because it all about you meeting your day to day expenses,having millions in bank,buying fleet's of car's, building mansion's, all these might not really influence other people's life positively and does not last long for the coming generation's.

(3)DEPTH:ambition is all about me,myself and i,while vision is about how to find utmost fulfilled life of others,ambition is just like a lake of water which would dry up as the temperature increases because it stays isolated from other water bodies,vision is like a river connecting to a sea,to an ocean with so much depth,it gets bigger as far as the bearer keep dreaming more and executing one after the other ,for instance a student who has the best result in his department while in first year when he decides to read for ten hour's daily as to becoming the best graduating student has ambition,but him organizing tutorials for his colleagues as to make good result too has a vision.
In conclusion,ambition is very good but having a vision last more in years.When an ambition had been long forgotten,Goodmorning!written by ayobami Joseph.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Dami12345:

More trash.
Talk to me and explain the word 'Trash' you are not being objective,this is a forum, ask questions if you don't understand my replies, learn to see other's view.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2019
Another essence of life is to unravel the secret behind the word 'success'

UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY BEHIND SUCCESS: in this part of the World,where we are referred to as the third World Country where lack of proper government accountability is not made visible, where the basic amenities needed by the masses is a luxury,where praying for daily meal is a compulsory action because of low per capital income,even the minimum wage is not minimal,where those who lives abroad seems to have made paradise,where having a car,a house and few buck's in the bank seems to be the whole essence of life, when the definition of what life is in terms of purpose,goal's seems like a mirage,when ambition and selfish interest had overtaken true visions and revelations.I have outlined what I termed the true success based on my research on the true successful individuals who made legal money and are a big role model in the society
without any criminal record's.

(1)SUCCESS IS NOT ISOLATED
:The word 'success' does not exist in isolation I have looked around and I saw what human termed as a success, people tend to assumed that success is a one time event like hitting some million's of cash in a sudden hit and which will settle all your financial predicament forever, success is a continuous nature whereby you set a goal,you put in your plan's and you execute the set objectives one step at a time and afterwards, you set another goal and the compounded and already achieved goal's could be referred to as your success,success is achieving either daily,weekly,monthly and yearly aims,goals and objectives not a one time event.

(2)SUCCESS HAS A TIME FRAME:
show me a farmer that harvest maize after two weeks,people do not know that there is always a time frame to achieve all your set goal's, true success is not an overnight event of which the person is not been expectant. Successful people know they would succeed and they are eagerly hopeful and so much reason they put in all there effort's maximally.

(3)SUCCESS IS RELATIVE
: the word success had been misquoted,what people termed success is now connected to money, car's, house's,just ephemeral things that does not last long,success is relative to an individual, a secondary school graduate who made all the paper's in senior secondary school examination is successful, a man who built his first house at 25yrs. is successful,a woman who had a new born baby after several years of been termed barren is successful as regards child birth, a cancer patient who got totally free is successful, a man who escaped car accident is successful from been killed,a man who got married at 45yrs. is successful because all hope seems lost,a lady who kept her virginity till her wedding night is successful because she had passed a whole lot of test and temptation to get to that stage.I can go on and on, success is well understood as a personal achievement, the World went awry and greed took over human heart when people attached only money to success and thereby measuring human value to 'money' money is just a means to an end not an end itself,real success should be measured in terms of significant value to and contributions by the person concerned.Human achievement should surpass monetary terms
Life is a long journey in phase's and it requires tenacity, focus,doggedness,hardwork and discipline. Success is a never ending life time event and not once in a while action and it must be achievable with a cultivated and well consistent habitual action's to make it long lasting and impacting.I wish you great future success. Originally written by ayobami Joseph.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2019
sinaj:
Is to chop the life before you die sad
life is bigger than that my sister
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Another essence of life is to discover and activate the resources that could transform the World

TRANSFORMATIVE WORLD RESOURCES

(1)MONEY:Money is a universal currency and it hold's forth at every part of the World not to mind the skin colour,race,ethnicity or religion.We all need good money to make life worth living, we all need adequate knowledge about financial management and how to multiply your financial resources.If you lack how to double up the cash that you earn,you might live in an unending and deep financial mess for the rest of your life.

(2)POWER: "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely" everyone of us has innate power(mental,spiritual, physical) given to us at birth and on a general view,we all have some amount of influence on people and some resources in our environment,any human who want to make huge and an indelible impacts on earth must learn how to use his/her power positively in order to maximize his/her destiny.

(3)WOMEN:Women makes the world so beautiful to live and they are very powerful.I can't even imagine a world without women,no man can live successfully if you don't know how to handle women either at home,office or any where you found your self,"hell has no fury like the scourge of a woman" you don't want to piss off a woman,she would surely get back at you.Men must learn a little psychology about how women's mind work's.

(4)LITTLE KID'S:kid's are extremely wonderful, intelligent and very peaceful, aside too many curiosity which is just to normal because they do observe a lot,you must learn how to make little Children happy and learn their accommodating and peaceful nature.

(5)THE MIND:Our mind is the base of power, "it is the battlefield of life"an undeveloped mind of a man is a time bomb waiting to happen,life decision's do begins in the mind,human must make deliberate effort's of what they read,listen to and say because once the mind is left empty,life would surely go down the drain.

(6)READING SKILL'S: Book's are very powerful and it do get a man's life easily transformed, we are like the book's we read in past year's and we shall act accordingly to what we read today in the nearest future. You can meet powerful human in any part of the world by reading their book's and learning their success secrets in hour's.Book's are so essential in destiny transformation and impacts.

(7)INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP/COMMUNICATIVE SKILL'S:the ability to meet new friend's and talk to people goes a long way in life, one must develop this habit of not being timid or shy,we must learn public speaking no matter how little because sooner or later in life,we shall be asked to speak to some group's of individuals.

(coolLISTENING SKILLS:Ability to be a good listener goes a long way in life, the World is so noisy and people repeats past mistakes and get trapped in deep mess,why ? many people are speaking and only very few listens,listening is a bit hard because "mind control and concentration takes deliberate effort's" We must cultivates how to listen while other's speaks without interrupting them.

(9)GIVING HABIT: There is a saying "Givers never lack" everybody must set a percentage of any financial or material resources that comes at hand,it is a big world and poverty is very high,many people especially in Africa barely eats two square meal per day, Europe and America became a leading economy in the World affairs by there charitable activities,these countries do send billions of naira to Africa especially the war torn part and to fight health related issue's.Learning and practicing a giving habit opens "door's of favour" in life,Bill Gates is a classic example of great philanthropic gestures,he sends in billions of to africa for the development of malaria vaccine's,if you are a consistent giver, people would like you without you necessarily impressing them.The dead receives water from river Jordan and the sea of Galilee but it does not let out water itself,so it has no single living thing inside it, still water smells and giving to the needy refreshes the giver.

(10)TIME MANAGEMENT:Time is life,life is bounded by time,time is irreversible and once it is gone,it's gone for life. No one gets younger and old age comes so quick.Life is too short to be played with and to be indecisive, many human die with their
music(gifts,talents,potentials)in them because they lack proper time management,compiled by ayobami joseph.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2019
Another essence of life is to win everyday by soaring like an Eagle

SOARING LIKE AN EAGLE

The Eagle is the most powerful of class Aves, it is the biggest of all the flying bird's, when the storm's are gathered,the Eagle is at it happiest moment, because it is so certain and sure that it would use the storm as a new wave to go to an entire new horizon.The Eagle hand grip is seven time's stronger than any human hand grip,it eyes see's the exact colour of any prey unlike other animal's that See's in black and white colouration.While other bird's are running from the wind, the Eagle is running towards it. The Eagle resides in high mountains, they are not found in common place's. The Eagle can carry a prey over a long distance of three days without being tired.In life,challenges abound, situations happens,we are surrounded by a lot of uncertainties, and the 'fear of the unknown'we are always in anticipation of what the future holds. Alas,the holy book illustrated us as an Eagle that 'those that wait upon the Lord, He shall renew their strength,they shall mount up with wing's like an Eagle,they shall run and not be tired,they shall walk and not be weary'.We are partakers of the victory on the cross with Jesus, at the point of His death, He declared 'It is finished' what does this implies? It means we are more than conqueror, it meant we are a true Champion! it meant that you and I are fighting from the victory side.What would make the last day's battle's very interesting is just that we are not fighting to win, we have already won and we are on course with the 'Lion of the tribe of Judah' the scriptures made us have a clearer understanding that'They overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word's of their testimony and they love not their lives even unto the shrink of death'Moses called the God of Israel after seeing the body of the Egyptian armies at the shores of the red sea as 'The man of war, the lord is His name' at creation,man was the exact copy of God's image,we are in His likeness, we are meant to rule all round the clock, we are not meant to be submerged by negative waves,situations and circumstances,the very breath in our nostrils is from God, our life must be filled with wonder's to the amazement of the World, we are a peculiar people,a unique nation, we are greater and powerful than the whole 'force's of demon' combined.We already have the greatest and most senior advocate who is our redeemer(Jesus) life is the sweetest with Him,life takes a new 360 degrees turn around when you encounter Him.Crossing over to Jesus is as distinct as coming out of thick darkness into a marvelous light.You can not meet Jesus and still be molested, oppressed and defeated by an 'ordinary devil'did I shock you with the word 'ordinary' Jesus made us understand in the holy scriptures'All authority in heaven and the earth have been given to me' and moreover I make my boast in Christ Jesus just like Paul the apostle. You and I already have an identity in Christ Jesus that is as clear as the line's on your palms. We are so privileged to be called by Him,we are sent to the earth to show the whole World the supremacy of the 'one who rule's and reigns in the affair's of men'the one who had conquered the devil at creation. The one who sat upon the earth, the one who is the soon coming King.We are a true champion in Christ, we are a true legend as the 'King of glory' we are hidden in Christ, what can not affect Jesus is not meant to affect you,can Jesus have a car accident, can Jesus fail in academics, can Jesus have marital failure, can Jesus be indebted to Bank's and creditors,can Jesus loose an admission,can Jesus be married and not have His own kids,can Jesus be owing house rent and sent out by His Landlord ,whatsoever situations that affect others negatively should not affect you.You have the blood of Jesus flowing in your veins, you have the eternal life(Jesus) in you. You are extremely gifted and supernaturally unique in gifts and talents,if were to be human are given a thousand year to live,you and I would still be doing supernatural exploits and making giant strides for the years on we spent on earth. Wake up and take charge and be responsible for your destiny. Stop and wipe your tears now, because 'the Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed' responsibility is the key word to flying high in life and destiny, no excuse,no self pity and no regrets.Take full charge of your life at this exact moment and start winning over the devil. The original meaning of the word 'responsibility' was actually coined from the word 'respond to your abilities' which implies respond to your inbuilt talents,gifts and uniqueness. From this day onwards, I declare the everlasting peace of Jesus on you, I declare the mighty hand of divine protection on your destiny, I speak against all the forces of darkness by the authority in Christ Jesus.You are undefeatable, you would no more be sorrowful, you would no more panic,you would no more be oppressed, you shall know no more lack.You shall fly and soar like an Eagle! You are free from nightmare's and demonic attack's henceforth. written by ayobami Joseph.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 1:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Darevofpeace(m): 2:14am On Feb 11, 2019
Another essence of life is to pass the test of negative circumstances

Life is a mystery and it is filled with uncertainties,we live in great hope and expectations of tomorrow while concealing our fears in our heart,we all tend to make projection about tomorrow and sometimes we hit and a times we miss.
There are hurdles to cross and battles to be fought and journeys to be undertaken.Until you pass a test in life,no one goes to the next step and the funny thing is that each steps has it own peculiar challenges. No human is free from the stress of life.I have listed some test to be passed in order to win in life.

(1)DO NOT TALK LIKE YOUR PRESENT SITUATION
Right in the midst of life challenge's, when goal's are not being met and when expectations are cut short, little by little,all these thing's tends to build up in our heart and there seems to be a wound which tends to grow day in day out in our heart,we tend to loose focus, we tend to over think and life seems foggy and future dream's seems like a mirage,the next thing that happens is for us to start telling everybody around us the pain's in our fragile heart as if they do not have their own issues too.
This is a big mistake people make,less we forget the people we are even talking too got there own problems unresolved and these are people we tend to share our secret pain's with. Telling everybody our problem is not going to solve anything,it only expand it the more, I am not saying people can't help us in times of crisis, but we need to be strategic about it."There is no market on earth where emotional pains are been sold by sharing our heart trouble's" we might therefore keep some to ourselves,forget the luxury car's of the rich,the flying jets around the World,the beautiful estate's and the million's of cash in there personal accounts.
If only you have the opportunity to spend some times with the rich and the mighty, you would be too surprised about there own anxiety and risks they had undertaken which yours seems to little to it.You need to keep quite in order to have your peace in times as such.

(2)DO NOT DRESS LIKE YOUR SITUATION
Here in Nigeria,no one make an announcement of any mad people,you just need to look st the way they look outwardly, in life you might loose everything, but I do beg you,do not ever loose your mind.The mind is the battle field of life, read this short note on the 'battle field of the life'The human mind is the seat of power,nothing works in a man's life without the mind,all idea's are conceptualized within the mind before seeing broad day light.
As long as you are in absolute control of your mind,your life would maintain a trajectory forward positioning,"loosing your mind is like loosing your life, the heart is the engine room of life and the mind is the steering wheel of life, where the mind goes, the body follows"the devil is a sabotage, he will first present an idea in your ears waiting for your mind to accept it,when you can win the battle of the mind,you have already won the battles of life,"be ye therefore transformed by the renewal of your mind" people tend to dress shabbily when so depressed and overly anxious, the moment your situation starts to reflect on your outward appearance,the foundation of insanity has just been laid,no matter what you are going through, do not ever dress like your situation.

(3)DO NOT ACT LIKE YOUR SITUATION
Acting everytime like what you go through would jeopardize your life at the end of the day,we need to build a real shock absorber in us and thick resistance and immunity against any life eventualities,relax your mind,both the rich,the poor shall be buried someday,death is a great leveler of all human existence, why you are still working your mental capacity out on a prevailing situation, learn to stay calm and peaceful.
You can cry when alone because I know sometimes the burdens can seems so choking, but I want to assure you,you have conquered yesteryears battles and this very one is going to be a sweet walkover,let me conclude this words by the lord Jesus, "in this World,you shall face tribulations and trial's but be of good Cheer's, I have overcome the World" Always remember Jesus did not promise us a 'stress free life' He only promised a walk over which shall be everlasting right in the midst of life challenges,remember this "as long as your position had been well determined in life,opposition comes side by side,you want a no stress life,you go check the cemetery, they are the only free human on the earth.I wish you a faith filled and victorious experience in this new week,originally written by ayobami Joseph.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
U have really done good job.
Darevofpeace:
Another essence of life is to pass the test of negative circumstances

Life is a mystery and it is filled with uncertainties,we live in great hope and expectations of tomorrow while concealing our fears in our heart,we all tend to make projection about tomorrow and sometimes we hit and a times we miss.
There are hurdles to cross and battles to be fought and journeys to be undertaken.Until you pass a test in life,no one goes to the next step and the funny thing is that each steps has it own peculiar challenges. No human is free from the stress of life.I have listed some test to be passed in order to win in life.

(1)DO NOT TALK LIKE YOUR PRESENT SITUATION
Right in the midst of life challenge's, when goal's are not being met and when expectations are cut short, little by little,all these thing's tends to build up in our heart and there seems to be a wound which tends to grow day in day out in our heart,we tend to loose focus, we tend to over think and life seems foggy and future dream's seems like a mirage,the next thing that happens is for us to start telling everybody around us the pain's in our fragile heart as if they do not have their own issues too.
This is a big mistake people make,less we forget the people we are even talking too got there own problems unresolved and these are people we tend to share our secret pain's with. Telling everybody our problem is not going to solve anything,it only expand it the more, I am not saying people can't help us in times of crisis, but we need to be strategic about it."There is no market on earth where emotional pains are been sold by sharing our heart trouble's" we might therefore keep some to ourselves,forget the luxury car's of the rich,the flying jets around the World,the beautiful estate's and the million's of cash in there personal accounts.
If only you have the opportunity to spend some times with the rich and the mighty, you would be too surprised about there own anxiety and risks they had undertaken which yours seems to little to it.You need to keep quite in order to have your peace in times as such.

(2)DO NOT DRESS LIKE YOUR SITUATION
Here in Nigeria,no one make an announcement of any mad people,you just need to look st the way they look outwardly, in life you might loose everything, but I do beg you,do not ever loose your mind.The mind is the battle field of life, read this short note on the 'battle field of the life'The human mind is the seat of power,nothing works in a man's life without the mind,all idea's are conceptualized within the mind before seeing broad day light.
As long as you are in absolute control of your mind,your life would maintain a trajectory forward positioning,"loosing your mind is like loosing your life, the heart is the engine room of life and the mind is the steering wheel of life, where the mind goes, the body follows"the devil is a sabotage, he will first present an idea in your ears waiting for your mind to accept it,when you can win the battle of the mind,you have already won the battles of life,"be ye therefore transformed by the renewal of your mind" people tend to dress shabbily when so depressed and overly anxious, the moment your situation starts to reflect on your outward appearance,the foundation of insanity has just been laid,no matter what you are going through, do not ever dress like your situation.

(3)DO NOT ACT LIKE YOUR SITUATION
Acting everytime like what you go through would jeopardize your life at the end of the day,we need to build a real shock absorber in us and thick resistance and immunity against any life eventualities,relax your mind,both the rich,the poor shall be buried someday,death is a great leveler of all human existence, why you are still working your mental capacity out on a prevailing situation, learn to stay calm and peaceful.
You can cry when alone because I know sometimes the burdens can seems so choking, but I want to assure you,you have conquered yesteryears battles and this very one is going to be a sweet walkover,let me conclude this words by the lord Jesus, "in this World,you shall face tribulations and trial's but be of good Cheer's, I have overcome the World" Always remember Jesus did not promise us a 'stress free life' He only promised a walk over which shall be everlasting right in the midst of life challenges,remember this "as long as your position had been well determined in life,opposition comes side by side,you want a no stress life,you go check the cemetery, they are the only free human on the earth.I wish you a faith filled and victorious experience in this new week,originally written by ayobami Joseph.

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Amujale(m): 4:17am On Feb 12, 2019
The essence of life is a deep question that everyone ponders upon every now and again, my late grand dad use to say one should always choose good and positive actions above bad and negative ones; listen to parents advice, listen to tutors advice and listen well because experience does not come on the cheap.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 9:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 12:18pm On May 21, 2019
..a
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by OpenYourEyes1: 1:34pm On May 21, 2019
Everything only makes sense when you factor in the promise of eternal life.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 4:01pm On May 21, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Everything only makes sense when you factor in the promise of eternal life.

Lemme understand that
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Nobody: 1:29am On May 22, 2019
the essence of life to do the will of God. the will of God is to believe on his Son and follow him
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 7:18am On May 22, 2019
solite3:
the essence of life to do the will of God.
the will of God is to believe on his Son and follow him

Are we really doing that?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by shadeyinka(m): 7:26am On May 22, 2019
Brock1:
Intricacy of life

What is the essence of an exam when it will finally end?

Welcome to the Reality Exam Show!
Venue: Earth
Contestants: All Humans
Duration: Sudden Death
Script: Life of Love to God and Man inspire numerous dangers and opportunities
Life Line: Jesus the Christ
Principle: Take it or leave it
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 8:04am On May 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

What is the essence of an exam when it will finally end?

Welcome to the Reality Exam Show!
Venue: Earth
Contestants: All Humans
Duration: Sudden Death
Script: Life of Love to God and Man inspire numerous dangers and opportunities
Life Line: Jesus the Christ
Principle: Take it or leave it

How lovable are humans?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by shadeyinka(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2019
Brock1:

How lovable are humans?
Extremely difficult because us humans are very selfish!
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 11:02am On May 22, 2019
shadeyinka:

Extremely difficult because us humans are very selfish!

So how do we cope, how do we fulfil d reason for our existence?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 22, 2019
To me life is shitt and boring filled with so much pain and uncomfort, it's the things we do to escape and pass time that makes life pleasant and interesting.
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 10:05pm On May 22, 2019
mhd5757:
To me life is shitt and boring filled with so much pain and uncomfort, it's the things we do to escape and pass time that makes life pleasant and interesting.

Truth
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by sonmvayina(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2019
People see death like it is one big thing.. Death is nothing.. According to the bible "a deception".. Life does not end at death neither does it begins at birth.... There is no such thing as death.. Only a change of world....
We are spiritual beings dwelling in a physical body bound together by the breath of God...
Death simply means back to being God... Waiting for another opportunity to have another human experience...
We are all gods having a human experience..

Just like going to the river and fetching a bucket of water. "everything contained in the river is contained in the bucket... If you know, you know. Faith not needed.

FYI death is the only thing that gives meaning to life.. Without her life would have been meaning less..
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 3:49pm On May 23, 2019
sonmvayina:
People see death like it is one big thing.. Death is nothing.. According to the bible "a deception".. Life does not end at death neither does it begins at birth.... There is no such thing as death.. Only a change of world....
We are spiritual beings dwelling in a physical body bound together by the breath of God...
Death simply means back to being God... Waiting for another opportunity to have another human experience...

Just like going to the river and fetching a bucket of water. "everything contained in the river is contained in the bucket... If you know, you know. Faith not needed.

FYI death is the only thing that gives meaning to life.. Without her life would have been meaning less..

Waoooo, this is d best explanation I av seen so far, more blessings.

A question for you sir, if we were in God form b4 birth, how com som ppl suffer in earth and others enjoy?
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by Brock1: 3:49pm On May 23, 2019
sonmvayina:

A question for you sir, if we were in God form b4 birth, how com som ppl suffer in earth and others enjoy? ...
Re: What Is The Essence Of Life, When All Of Us Will Die. by sonmvayina(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2019
Brock1:

A question for you sir, if we were in God form b4 birth, how com som ppl suffer in earth and others enjoy? ...

Suffer?... I don't really understand. You have to explain what you mean by suffer,.. But I think most times it sterns from ignorance and personal decisions. People just don't want to attach themselves to things that don't satisfy.. Things that come and go...
Karma... She is a real biitch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers / 4 Things To Do To Restore Any Lost Thing In Your Life - Apostle Joshua Selman / Are Pastors Jealous Of Themselves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.