Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 (6822 Views)

Between Toyotal Corolla 04 And Camry 05 Which Will You Choose? / What's The Difference Between 04 And 07 Toyota Corolla!! / Between Toyota Corolla 04 And Niaja Used Camry 07 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 by macodollar: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Good afternoon to all the auto gurus. please I am a novice when it comes to cars. recently I have been seeing adverts for the cars listed above. on inspection, I can't easily pick any outright difference between them. so I kindly request you to educate me. thanks.

cc: @Gazzuzz
@Nurey
@luvinhubby
@decotech

and all others not mentioned
Re: What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 by Heartmender1: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Google is your friend baba
Re: What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 by nurey(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
there were some other minor changes in 2003 for the v6 engine changed. but the 4cylinder was same.

For 2005 models, Toyota introduced its refreshed Camry with new upgrades such as a chrome grille, with the SE having a unique, blackout grille. Other exterior changes are new headlight and taillight designs, redesigned front bumper, and new wheels. Interior upgrades to the Camry included a rear center head restraint, a storage bin in the door,
Optitron electroluminescent gauges, steering wheel-mounted audio controls standard for all trim levels, chrome interior door handles and shift gear button, and standard leather seating on V6-powered XLE trims. A 5-speed automatic transmission also replaced the previous 4-speed automatic and ABS became standard on all trims.

your target should be xle trim with premium jbl audio noticeable by speakers on the windscreen B pillars. Though the 4cylinder xle has leather as optional fabric cloth standard grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 by macodollar: 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
thanks oga Nurey. please more contributions needed.
Re: What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 by nurey(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
macodollar:
thanks oga Nurey. please more contributions needed.

Also when you go inspect Toyota and you want to know the year of manufacture go to the windshield side of driver or driver door and you will see the VIN number count to the tenth number you should have a range of 2 to 6 that tells what manufacture year the camry XV30 was produced.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 by Kokomo: 7:56pm On May 07, 2021
nurey:

Also when you go inspect Toyota and you want to know the year of manufacture go to the windshield side of driver or driver door and you will see the VIN number count to the tenth number you should have a range of 2 to 6 that tells what manufacture year the camry XV30 was produced.

I heard the gear of one is sensitive and more expensive
Re: What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 by nurey(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2021
Kokomo:

I heard the gear of one is sensitive and more expensive

Maybe the 3.3L V6 fitted ones, but those vehicle are good as long as it's well maintained

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 by Kokomo: 6:27pm On May 08, 2021
nurey:

Maybe the 3.3L V6 fitted ones, but those vehicle are good as long as it's well maintained

People say the 4 speed gear are less expensive to replace and less prone to damage than the 5 speed 13pin gear, how through. Planning to get a 5 speed i4 2005 version. someone said I should go for the 2004 that it is 4 speed and cheaper
Re: What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 by seanfer(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2021
Kokomo:

People say the 4 speed gear are less expensive to replace and less prone to damage than the 5 speed 13pin gear, how through. Planning to get a 5 speed i4 2005 version. someone said I should go for the 2004 that it is 4 speed and cheaper

Get the 5 speed 13 pin with i4 engine. Its a good car I’ve been using one for over 3 years now. And no serious problem. Please maintain the car well and look for a good mechanic that is not too stubborn.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Camry 03,04, And 05 by nurey(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2021
Kokomo:

4speed is old tech, it would be cheaper than 5 speed doesn't mean it's better than 5speed, buy any of the two, they would serve well when maintained

(1) (Reply)

Know More About Your Brake / How To Detect Car Horn Faults / Volkswagen Passat CC Won't Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.