Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia (35331 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Ondo Food Vendor Found Dead With Charms In Her Home After Calling 'alfa' At 1am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by davillian(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2019
Crime is becoming too much and too advance for the Nigerian police to handle.
I think the police needs to upgrade.
If 9 out of 10 of this kind of crime is solved then people will stop doing it.
But I guess out of 10 or police solves 0-3 which is poor
Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by zolajpower: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
The people who committed this heinous crime will be caught. They will never escape natural justice. I swear.
No be lie my Bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by zolajpower: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Easterner need to be careful yorubas and FULANI have entered east with their human skull mining skills

In other words are u literally saying the two ethic group are taking the game of skull harvesting and mining to the real CEO of mining ? Bcus last I checked the mining of skull started with otokoto hotel owner in imo state . So since they have given the act of skull mininning to the two tribes where else do u think dey will take the trade to its the east na . Abi u wan make dem take am to Benin or esan land ? Tufiakwa !!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by CaptainGOOD: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2019
dalass:

Always blaming other tribes for their bloody crimes olodo [sup][/sup] lipsrsealed

Who be this cow?
Are u not a skull miner? undecided
The capital or skull mining g is Yoruba land.
Ogun state precisely
Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by frozen70(f): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
God please take the life of those that are taking the life of your young girls

Young lady, rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by almarthins(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
It was gathered that the victim was found dead and her body mutilated few days after she was kidnapped by unknown gunmen that invaded their residence at Amaba, Isiukwuato in Abia State.

The gunmen invaded the father’s house, who is the resident pastor of the Assemblies of God Church in Amiyi Obilohia in Isuikwuato, stabbed the Pastor and his wife and kidnapped his two daughters.

The mutilated bodies of the pastor’s daughters were later found along the Amaba and Ezere community border with their heads and breasts missing.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/abducted-university-student-found-dead.html?m=1

There is more to this story
Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by elonize(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chaiiii ruk at d egg shape,everybody should be on their toes n look at one anoda,dis life don too open eye
HgsMediaPlus:
It was gathered that the victim was found dead and her body mutilated few days after she was kidnapped by unknown gunmen that invaded their residence at Amaba, Isiukwuato in Abia State.

The gunmen invaded the father’s house, who is the resident pastor of the Assemblies of God Church in Amiyi Obilohia in Isuikwuato, stabbed the Pastor and his wife and kidnapped his two daughters.

The mutilated bodies of the pastor’s daughters were later found along the Amaba and Ezere community border with their heads and breasts missing.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/abducted-university-student-found-dead.html?m=1

Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by dwizzed(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
A government that has refused to build schools and create employment....should be ready to build prisons and mortuary....I rest my case
Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by dalass(f): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Who be this cow?
Are u not a skull miner? undecided
The capital or skull mining g is Yoruba land.
Ogun state precisely
That empty skull of yours cannot even bring coins am sure grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by CaptainGOOD: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
dalass:

That empty skull of yours cannot even bring coins am sure grin grin grin

When ur mined ur parents own and it didn't get coins what was ur reaction grin
Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by Gabriel004: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yeebons and wickedness sha
Re: Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head And Breasts Missing In Abia by Gabriel004: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

When ur mined ur parents own and it didn't get coins what was ur reaction grin
Be deceiving your evil people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross-dresser Amarachi Arrested In Delta Released On Bail, Risks 14-Years Jail / I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) / 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.