Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant (14454 Views)

Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists / Shatu Garko Wins 2021 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Photos) / Face Of Omambala And Miss Orumba 2018 Contestants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by AlexReports(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
The prestigious-cultural "Face of Omambala Nigeria" modelling contest has crowned Queen Chukwudozie Violet as Winner of the 2018 maiden edition of the Pageant, at a glamourous and ceremonious event, held at Akwa, in Anambra state, few weeks ago.

The grande finale event had the presence of the high and mighty from across the south-east region of Nigeria, including observers from different cities across Africa to witness the crowning ceremony and blissful moments of the pageant.

Queen Chukwudozie Violet, came first in the contest because she demonstrated the required vigour needed to pioneer the iconic representation as the Face of Omambala Nigeria, 2018 maiden edition.

The contest also crowned Queen Nnabife Udesinachi as the first runner-up of Face of Omambala Nigeria Tourism, Chidinma Ogbugo as the second runner-up for Face of Omambala Nigeria Culture and the 3rd Runner-up, Queen Ibeme Stephanie as Face of Omambala Nigeria Top Model.

Another significant crowning moment was the appointment of Queen Maduka Jennifer Chidinma as Face Of Omambala Nigeria Most Outstanding Queen. Queen Chidinma received the crown for her distinguished and remarkable display of potentials that defines a true iconic Model.

Face of Omambala Nigeria is one of the most distinguished beauty contest in the south-east. The cultural pageant promotes a redefined purpose for young girls and women in Omambala community, as well as the entire south-east region.

However, the glamourous maiden edition and ceremony has been applauded by pageant analysts as one of the most successful pageant events in the south-eastern region.

The winners have also expressed gratitude to the organisers of Face Of Omambala Nigeria Beauty Contest, stating that their reign as iconic models and ambassadors of the brand would yield recommendable impacts for humanity.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/face-of-omambala-nigeria-crowns-queen.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by AlexReports(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nice

Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by BOOMnaija(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Are these what beauty queens in Nigeria look like?

35 Likes

Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by itspzpics(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
wink wink

More of the beauty queen 18+ photos HERE

Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by philips007(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Its alright
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by Ayoswit(f): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
K
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by Earthquake1: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ugly people
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by lonelydora: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Incase you don't know..Omambala is what colonial masters wanted to pronounce and write, and they finally wrote it as Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by Narldon: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2019

What did I just see?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by spongeisback: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Alex! Alex! The beauty queens slayer!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
It has been OMAMBALA....

OMAMBALA MAANU NMA.

Osadebe always call us omambala not anambra.

1 Like

Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by AngelHoly(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
So fucking ugly...if this kind win the face

My broda u dnt need formula to calculate their faces ova there

I pity Una inlaws sha cos na make up Dem marry

1 Like

Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by lenbrintryl(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
beautiful queens ;Dbeautiful queens
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by Brokeboy111(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
See as dem carry paint dey show us

Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Narldon:

What did I just see?

Anytime i see this meme to eat fawo gobjust dey hungry me cheesy
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by OzziOhinoyi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nice work Alexreports. Kudos.
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by Orangina(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Omanbala!!! What is this world turning out to b?
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by ige2019: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by Ajibolatao(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Why not learn new skills and update yourself on your existing skills. You can gain access to 100s of courses taught by world-class professionals. All this for a token.

Use this link or contact me by checking my profile:
https://www.nairaland.com/4864664/premium-lynda.com-account-watch-download/2#75413325
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by bots55: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
smiley
WE PROVIDE A CONVENIENT AND SAFE ONLINE SHOPPING PLATFORM FOR ALL THINGS MEN FASHION
Do you have the desire of being the best dressed in the room? do you want eyeballs on you while you grace the streets with your presence? Do you want the feeling that comes with being complimented about your appearance?
That feeling is what we give to our customers with our wide range of quality clothes and shoes on our excellent online platform along with our brand promise; always to deliver quality and affordable products and services to our customers ; also customer satisfaction at the highest level.
With trust being the pillar of our business we guarantee our customers of the following:
Access to a wide range of genuine fashion products
Very affordable prices
User friendly website for easy navigation
Online and Offline presence
Fraud and risk-free transactions
Customer loyalty rewards
Speedy delivery of ordered products
Nationwide delivery
smiley

Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by ylaa(f): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
please help me ask them

BOOMnaija:
Are these what beauty queens in Nigeria look like?
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by ylaa(f): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
over ugly

Earthquake1:
Ugly people
Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by jakandeola(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
I kip saying it most IBO girls are not preety except IMO. is like all d beauty DAT can be for IBO are poured on IMO girls

1 Like

Re: Chukwudozie Violet Wins Face Of Omambala Nigeria Pageant by 0koyeeboz: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
See Anambra beauty queens

Them suppose snap the picture reach greiund ground make we see their legs.

Their legs go be like Spaetacus own. Yam legged gehs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Pls Suggest A Hair Darkning Cream For Me / Ankara Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.