Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) (45691 Views)

Inec Training Allowance / Corpers Kneeling Down For Coming Late For Inec Training / Corps Members Asked To Kneel Down For Coming Late To An INEC Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by sholaadeyemo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
Beautiful female Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has been repeatedly dead.
She was serving in Oyo State, 2018 Batch 'C' Stream2.

According to a report, Kemi Adeniran passed away in a ghastly bike accident in Ibadan, the incident took place when she was on her way back to her lodge after the INEC training for 2019 general election.

Kemi's colleague, wrote;
Gone too soon!
A batch C2 corps member serving in oyo state died in a fatal accident on her way back from INEC training. May her soul rest in peace."
[http://simplyshola..com/2019/02/oyo-corper-dies-on-her-way-from-inec.html?m=1]

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Michelle55: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rip dearie cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rip

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by gozmok1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
sholaadeyemo:
Beautiful female Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has been repeatedly dead.
She was serving in Oyo State, 2018 Batch 'C' Stream2.

According to a report, Kemi Adeniran passed away in a ghastly bike accident in Ibadan, the incident took place when she was on her way back to her lodge after the INEC training for 2019 general election.

Kemi's colleague, wrote;
Gone too soon!
A batch C2 corps member serving in oyo state died in a fatal accident on her way back from INEC training. May her soul rest in peace."
[http://simplyshola..com/2019/02/oyo-corper-dies-on-her-way-from-inec.html?m=1]

It can never be well with buhari for bringing hardship to Nigeria

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by OlaEPS: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rip
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
step by step heart to heart ,we all fall down like toy soldiers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Oshin56(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
She kicked the bucket because of serving her father land may God rest her soul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by phransix2: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
If only she knew the next moment she would have preferred to trek home not minding the scorching sun or heavy rain...

Life like pot of beans, e dey quick finish...

Fallen Hero as she will be addressed by OYO KOPA magazine. R.I.P

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by olayemioshiyemi: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
May her gentle soul rest in peace !
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oh God... May my parents never see my grave. Amen!

I pray God to grant her soul eternal rest

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by megacity: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
So sad. RIP
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
RIP
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
She died trying to make some extra box that's a common death.
RIP.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by StFrankeinstein(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rest in peace.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
RIP to the deceased
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by sparkleboy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmmmmmmo lord embarassed
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Weedhustler: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
She died for nothing!
Why would u die for ordinary #40k...tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Fadomero(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
nawao RIP
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
She has been repeatedly dead according to our mumu bloggers.

8 Likes

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by freemanbubble: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
chigoziri2403:
step by step heart to heart ,we all fall down like toy soldiers

Exactly bro

That is one stupid thing about life
Our time on earth is never guaranteed
We are living to die
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a thousand way to die

Is like we were born to die
And death is only the beginning

That is why i always live my life in the fast lane
Got police chasing me, smoking weed banging the ladies and boozing
Abeg osazee give me that weed make i tie one wrap

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
May your soul rest in peace..
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
Weedhustler:
She died for nothing!
Why would u die for ordinary #40k...tufiakwa!
and did she pray to die?....karma is watching u

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Life.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by kceeey: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
RIP kemi
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
RIP
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sorry
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by SlayDaddy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
gozmok1:

Buhari kill her or what are you trying to say Alaye?
If ATIKU later get elected people no go die abi cuz I dnt understand what concern Buhari with the Accident and the death of the Patriot.
RIP girl

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
gozmok1:

it shall never be well with you for deciding to be foolish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
gozmok1:

Amen
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by kennie2010: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
So Painful, May her soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Increases Corpers' Transport Allowance / Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) / 9 Lessons No One Taught Me Before Going To NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.