Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) (45718 Views)

Inec Training Allowance / Corpers Kneeling Down For Coming Late For Inec Training / Corps Members Asked To Kneel Down For Coming Late To An INEC Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by dapillar: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rip. Life is short like bumshorts.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by tunize(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Weedhustler:
She died for nothing!
Why would u die for ordinary #40k...tufiakwa!
died for nothing like she knew she was going to die. have u ever asked urself that it could have been you? ( nor reason am i pray u live long) but watch the tinz u write or sey even if ur opinion is ur right.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rip sweetheart

may God console your family and may your soul found eternal rest
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Ohraybs(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2019
gozmok1:

It can never be well with buhari for bringing hardship to Nigeria

Do you think through your anus or what.... What concern Buhari with her death now... Must you comment something on nairaland
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Heskay001(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
So sad to hear of ur demise.

We graduated from AAUA together.

May your soul and Dat of all the faithful departed through the Mercy of God rest in peace

Amen
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
gozmok1:

Same to you bro.
Wish you the same from the bottom of my heart
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 2:34am On Feb 04, 2019
freemanbubble:

Exactly bro

That is one stupid thing about life Our time on earth is never guaranteed We are living to die For every day we wake we are faced with more than a thousand way to die
Is like we were born to die And death is only the beginning
That is why i always live my life in the fast lane Got police chasing me, smoking weed banging the ladies and boozing Abeg osazee give me that weed make i tie one wrap
am with you brother
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by jamiusegun(m): 3:43am On Feb 04, 2019
What is Buhari matter in this situation U'r cause on ur head. ]

It can never be well with buhari for bringing hardship to Nigeria[/quote]
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Weedhustler:
She died for nothing!

15k actually. That's what INEC is paying corps members.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Imyourex(m): 5:00am On Feb 04, 2019
Another fresh Punna gone to hades!
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by topeorekoy(m): 5:02am On Feb 04, 2019
gozmok1:

This is probably the most stupid response I have ever read on Nairaland.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by godwingold(m): 6:10am On Feb 04, 2019
Weedhustler:
She died for nothing!
It baffles me whether some people like you use your intestines to think instead of the brains. Is it only from INEC training that one can get involved in a motorcycle accident? Do you know the implication of all corps members refusing to be part of the conduct of the election? Even if they all refuse, is it a guarantee that no corps member may lose his or her life during the service year? My fellow corps member, may your soul rest in peace. It is quite shocking to go too soon.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 6:16am On Feb 04, 2019
davillian:

Dont be stupid.
What's my business with buhari.
My post was for people who has brains not dumb mofo like you.
Please pass.
If u think u're not dumb, pls go back and read ur write up again.

No vex, the truth dey pepper
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2019
all that sleeping about for the position was in vain.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Hafeezcodex1(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2019
RIP
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by SamOgasco(m): 9:02am On Feb 04, 2019
gozmok1:

Something is highly wrong with you no be small.
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by olaitanolatunji(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2019
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2019
Innobee99:
If u think u're not dumb, pls go back and read ur write up again.

No vex, the truth dey pepper
Shift
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2019

It can never be well with buhari for bringing hardship to Nigeria[/quote]

Your gumption is callow........ is it buhari that caused the accident? i pray u received sense comes Feb 16

RIP to the dead. May Allaah give her family the fortitude to bear the irreparable lost, amin
Re: Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) by Pickieox(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2019
She celebrated her birthday on 30th of January....We still talk that day especially when I uploaded her pics on Whatsapp status...Kemi, a friend indeed. You will be remembered...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization / Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) / NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.