Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,450 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Kendall Jenner Goes Fully Unclad To Cover Vogue Italia Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kendall Jenner Goes Fully Unclad To Cover Vogue Italia Magazine (1926 Views)

Burna Boy Acquires A 2013 Ferrari 458 Italia (Photos) / Bridget Achieng: "Kenyan Socialite Is Woman Who Goes Unclad To Attract Rich Men" / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Goes Fully Unclad To Cover Vogue Italia Magazine by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
In recent years, she has enjoyed phenomenal success in the modelling industry, walking runways across the globe for some of the world's biggest designers.

And Kendall Jenner, 23, showed exactly why she's one of the most coveted in her highly competitive industry as she stripped off for a decidedly racy new shoot.

In a newly unveiled spread for Vogue Italia, the brunette beauty is seen completely naked — save for yellow rubber gloves, Nood stockings and towering white heels — as she strikes a sultry pose with her back to the camera.

See full naked photos below �

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/kendall-jenner-goes-fully-naked-to-cover-vogue-italia-magazine/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Kendall Jenner Goes Fully Unclad To Cover Vogue Italia Magazine by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 04, 2019
We don hear.

I dey come make i go fry sugar cane 4 dis matter

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Chidinma - Who Is The Most Fashionable & Best Dancer? / This Couple's Pre-wedding Photos Are Causing A Stir Online / 'A Babe And A Boss' - Linda Ikeji Shares New Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.