Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Calls Out Silverbird For Sharing Only Popcorn At Their Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Calls Out Silverbird For Sharing Only Popcorn At Their Award (690 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Calls Out Silverbird For Sharing Only Popcorn At Their Award by chiomarita: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2019
Source: https://pearlsnews.com/cossy-orjiakor-not-impressed-with-silverbirds-man-of-the-year-awards-for-sharing-only-popcorn/

It’s obvious that endowed Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor is not impressed with the just concluded Silverbird group’s man of the year awards for 2018 achievements.

The busty actress took to Instagram to vent her disappointment, as she alleged they only gave them popcorn ‘after plenty shakara’, whereas she was expecting to eat dinner at the award night held at RKO Hotels and Suite.

See her reactions below..

” It is not by force to do award oooo…. If u can’t afford to do buffer save up @silverbird ur ogar is a senator abi house of rep member… Well uber money was spent to get the VIP ticket to me.. Then I bought fuel for my car all that is enough to buy me a decent dinner… Well my first time going to silverbird man of the year awards. I tot it’s gonna be like vanguard and sun awards lovely buffet… Just popcorn given my girlfriend after plenty Shakara…. .It is super duper per annoying.. Mtchewee.���� ” she wrote.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Makeup Artist Stabbed To Death Doing This.. / Davido Buys Benz Worth N85 Million Naira For His Brother / WWE Superstars Salaries Disclosed Including John Cena And Triple H And Undertake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.