Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram (33616 Views)

Rivers Man Sodienye Mbatumukeke To Die For Killing Jumia Agent Over Iphone / Nigeria Army Arrests The Killer Soldier As Abia Governor Visits The Bereaved / US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by frommee0: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2019
I’m not ready to die for Nigeria,” man says, as he prepares to fight Boko Haram terrorists.

The officer Revealed that he could fight for Nigeria with his last strength but not with his life, as he prays to God to Save his soul during the fight.

Photos Below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/im-not-ready-to-die-for-nigeria-police-officer-says/

10 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Nackzy: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2019
God courage, you mean well for Nigeria not that demented buhari who has forgotten where to buy guns

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by frommee0: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2019
grin
Nackzy:
God courage, you mean well for Nigeria not that demented buhari who has forgotten where to buy guns

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by nzeobi(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2019
die for Nigeria earning peanuts when yussuf and his sisters are board members of NNPC earning millions.

I'll rather live and watch Nigeria scatter than die and see the rubbish country progress.

144 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Abjay97(m): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2019
Hey ya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by orisa37: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2019
Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen represent Sheckem, the only Bastard son of Gedeon, that invaded and killed The 70 legitimate Sons of Gedeon. It's in The Bible.
Bokoharam is an Arab's Script, involving Morocco, Sudan, Saudi, just to mention a few, in conspiracy with some of our Nigerians in the ne, nw and nc being acted upon by our Muslim Cabal.
How on Earth, can the Borders of Ogun State, the Home of OBJ, PYO, AMOSUN himself etc be guided and guarded 100% by Fulani men? Are Fulani men scarse resources and Ogun State many unemployed jobless men unemployable? Please the Yorubas are giving Buhari a MISS now which may turn into a mllion MILES very soon. When Restructuring finally comes, all these Fulani Border security arrangements, will become "Modakeke" settlements in their respective whereabouts. Buhari's(not APC's) objective for the South of Nigeria is mischievous and satanic.
YORUBA RONU !!!

A Country at War, when all her Retired Military from Gowon downwards should be on Reserve, has just discriminatingly dismissed five Yoruba Generals. The President has done this to spite his VP

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by megist80: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2019
grin
orisa37:
Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen represent Sheckem, the only Bastard son of Gedeon, that invaded and killed The 70 legitimate Sons of Gedeon. It's in The Bible.
Bokoharam is an Arab's Script, involving Morocco, Sudan, Saudi, just to mention a few, in conspiracy with some of our Nigerians in the ne, nw and nc being acted upon by our Muslim Cabal.
How on Earth, can the Borders of Ogun State, the Home of OBJ, PYO, AMOSUN himself etc be guided and guarded 100% by Fulani men? Are Fulani men scarse resources and Ogun State many unemployed jobless men unemployable? Please the Yorubas are giving Buhari a MISS now which may turn into a mllion MILES very soon. When Restructuring finally comes, all these Fulani Border security arrangements, will become "Modakeke" settlements in their respective whereabouts. Buhari's(not APC's) objective for the South of Nigeria is mischievous and satanic.
YORUBA RONU !!!
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Dpharisee: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Nigeria is not worth dying for, we are seeing the effects of quota system in our military, core officers are mostly children of those with connection to be recruited and now their incompetence has led to BH almost having the upper hand.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by ainas247: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2019
May God protect you my brother..

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Never heard a soldier talked this way prior now!
That is the warrant every soldier signed the day they join the ARMY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by ClearFlair: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2019
Your job is not to die for Nigeria, it is to make the enemy die for their own cause.

Looks like he’s an airman and not a soldier.

9 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by lonelydora: 9:58am On Feb 04, 2019
The COAS as a matter of urgency should arrest this solider. His type are the people that form Bruce Lee where civilians are.

When he was signing and taking oath to become a soldier at NA Depot, Zaria, what was he thinking?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by darecool(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2019
grin grin
nzeobi:
die for Nigeria earning peanuts when yussuf and his sisters are board members of NNPC earning millions.

I'll rather live and watch Nigeria scatter than die and see the rubbish country progress.
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by hisexcellency34: 10:00am On Feb 04, 2019
Many of these soldiers joined the Army because they are desperate for jobs not because of passion to serve the country

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Flexherbal(m): 10:00am On Feb 04, 2019
Kill the enemies and live for your loved ones!

3 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Daltimate2(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Baba if you die for dis yeye country they will just forget you within a twinkle of an eyes

After all boko haram are sponsored by all this so called politicians

6 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by martineverest(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2019
bloggers have come again

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Omeokachie: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Wise man.

No politician is willing to die for Nigeria, yet they are diverting monies meant to equip the military to personal use, whilst sending other people's children to go fight with bare hands.
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by femi4: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2019
He's afraid of death

You do not kill with your gun....you kill with your heart
Those that kill with gun has forgotten the face of their Father

5 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by virginboy1(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2019
To be a solider in this APC regime na Suicide mission.

They don't care cry

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by boxypane(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2019
Die for what you believe in, certainly not the current Nigeria.!!! Both PDP and APC are scams. Let's vote them both out. I believe in any of the third force!!!
Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Vcblinks(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Many of these soldiers joined the Army because they are desperate for jobs not because of passion to serve the country
my brother thats the truth,i was forced by mum to even apply for police and other forces when i initially finish uni years ago.i even applied not because i loved d force but because no job and i thank God it never worked.cannot die for this piece of boiling shit called nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by emmabest2000(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2019
God is your strength my gallant soldier

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2019
The truth is that even Buhari has refused to die for Nigeria, even Osinbanjo just last week refused to die for Nigeria....Guy once you see them coming towards your base RUN!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo / Skeleton Of Nigerian Woman Found In America One Year After Disappearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.