Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria (13822 Views)

Meet Newly Appointed Keystone Bank CEO, Hassan Imam / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Access Bank Introduces Loan For Smartphone Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Orunsolu01(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2019
Keystone Bank introduces first ‘Cheque Deposit’ in mobile app in Nigeria

Keystone Bank Limited, Nigeria’s most innovative banking services provider, has introduced ‘Cheque Deposit’ feature in its mobile banking application, the new ‘Keystone Mobile App’.

The feature which is another first from the Bank and in the Nigerian banking sector, enables customers to pay cheques into their accounts at their convenience through their mobile phones even with zero data.

Speaking on the development, the Group Managing Director/CEO of Keystone Bank Limited, Dr. Obeahon Ohiwerei, said the new feat is in demonstration of the bank’s commitment to continuously deliver superior and innovative banking solutions to its customers.

“The Keystone Bank brand is built on meeting and exceeding customer expectations by providing simple and convenient banking services at all times.

“With the new cheque deposit feature, you have one less reason to make that trip to the bank.

“In our fast-paced and evolving digital world, service literally has to be at the speed of thought; the rules of engagement are changing so fast that customer expectations are as diverse as our lifestyles and choices.

“It is no longer a question of stepping out to the bank but about the convergence of innovative services, digital technology and Omni-channel platforms coming to us at breakneck speed.

“Mobile Banking for one isn’t entirely new in the industry, but there is no end to innovation in delivering customer convenience; at Keystone Bank that’s what sets us apart and that shall continue to be our strength.

“We are determined to be your preferred bank; dependable, responsive and always within reach,” Ohiwerei stated.

Other notable features of the mobile App are, zero data banking (which enables customers enjoy banking services on their mobile phones without data), easy account opening, convenient self- booking and liquidation of fixed deposits, an expanded list of bills-payment options and easy activation of standing instructions & recurrent future payments.

Others include, a “Switch Card ON/OFF option” which allows users to disable their cards temporarily if missing & re-enable at the click of a button, the “Hide Balance Feature” which is an additional safeguard against third-party viewing and the “Meet Your Relationship Manager Option” which allows users to call, text and email their account officers right within the app.

The lender prides itself as the first in the sector to introduce the Zero Data Banking feature and a Chat-bot feature called OXYGEN which enables banking on Telegram and Facebook.

Keystone Bank is a technology and service-driven commercial bank offering convenient and reliable solutions to its customers.

News From PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/keystone-bank-introduces-first-cheque-deposit-in-mobile-app-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by ValCon888: 11:31am On Feb 04, 2019
A bank illegally acquired by Isa Funtua and given a clean bill of health by Amcon (headed by funtua's son in-law).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
This will be easy for the scammers.

4 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by TheMoniker: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin
You are scammer yourself and I’m 100% sure cos if you are not you’ll never know about check deposit app scam.
Northmall:
This will be easy for the scammers.

24 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Emeks008(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
If you have a factory or you intend to set up your juice/ yoghurt factory and you need a resource man to formulate your drinks for you, WhatsApp this line 08020784896.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hope is not what I’m thinking mobile deposit �

5 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by 1zynnvn(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nice innovation. Thumbs up keystone.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ecobank locked my account with about 55m inside. Looking for a strong lawyer to make sure we close down that bank. I am ready to fund this to any level

4 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Chuksomenia(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
They seriously want to limit the number of people that comes to the banking hall. This is commendable

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by agylistic77: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
My concern is how dumbohari will use the app without osibanjo presence.

3 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Techguyz(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gee boys,, food don land o

11 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Ajibolatao(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Improve and learn new skills on Lynda.com. Get access to premium courses for a token.

Contact me or use the link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/4864664/premium-lynda.com-account-watch-download#73256339
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Rahbiew: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dem don carry MD come Naija grin
It’s time to be extra vigilant. Don’t give out your mobile banking details to anyone ! Don’t leave your Cheque book flying up and down.

E go be cool

9 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by potent5(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
That's sompen, I tell ya.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Allylic(f): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmmmm..
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Macopol01(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yahoo go like this � grin if you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by olatade(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
GT, what are u waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by slapandfall(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
GOod stuff
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Gidah: 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Remain bill pay and ach transfer

3 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Goridoe(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
You are scammer yourself and I’m 100% sure cos if you are not you’ll never know about check deposit app scam.

grin
Being able to identify him from afar, I can bet you're one too!

12 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
That's my bank smiley

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by btwo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Believe me within a month keystone will be the bank with the largest number of customers mostly aboki account. Dem go hear from G Bois soon. Won ma gbon. Na to dey load naija account sure pass now.

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Macopol01(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
alexistaiwo:
That's my bank smiley

Paste am for 5k loading sure cashout

9 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mobile deposit done come naija
This is not good oh
Scammers done come !!!!

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by lastempero: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Boys don see food.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Sportwin(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Macopol01:

Lol

It's coming
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Koolking(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nice One. I hate going to bank halls to perform transactions.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Pearlyakin(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mobile deposit at last, what about transfer and ach

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Twizzy30(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Food don done for Yahoo boys grin
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Macopol01:

2 Likes

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by happney65: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Veekid come and see something... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palm Oil Investors Raise Alarm Over Dumping From W/african Countries / How To Apply For Monetization Of Facebook Page In Nigeria / Central Bank Of Kenya Says Flutterwave And Chipper Cash Are Not Licensed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.