Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria (13834 Views)

Meet Newly Appointed Keystone Bank CEO, Hassan Imam / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs / Access Bank Introduces Loan For Smartphone Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by stanley000: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Northmall:
This will be easy for the scammers.
you yourself are the one they should watch against
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gidah:
Remain bill pay and ach transfer

You sabi
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Hoodbilonia: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Craigslist
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Goridoe:

grin
Being able to identify him from afar, I can bet you're one too!
same applies to you bro
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by xtremeTall(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gracefullymade:
Hope is not what I’m thinking mobile deposit �
lol
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by xtremeTall(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gidah:
Remain bill pay and ach transfer
grin grin
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by tojahh(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Paste for same day Cashout. Haha.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by ddim22: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chuksomenia:
They seriously want to limit the number of people that comes to the banking hall. This is commendable
They will also reduce their staff.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Macopol01(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Macopol01:

Paste am for 5k loading sure cashout
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by paix(m): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
Ecobank locked my account with about 55m inside. Looking for a strong lawyer to make sure we close down that bank. I am ready to fund this to any level
There's a judge we can hire for 70 million naira. Are you ready?
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Chuksomenia(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
ddim22:

They will also reduce their staff.
That's true though
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by veekid(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
happney65:
Veekid come and see something... grin grin grin grin
Hahahahahhahahah very soon other Banks too will adopt this system, I talk am before
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by SALIMAN(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Eeehhh Ope 9ooo, MD in Nigeria ,
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by ayusco85(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
Ecobank locked my account with about 55m inside. Looking for a strong lawyer to make sure we close down that bank. I am ready to fund this to any level

Maybe there was a huge fraudulent inflow and EDD is required. Or someone reported your account hence the No debit status.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Internet247(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Md toh sure
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Excelboi(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
Hope you re not joking... If not, give me the brief let jam them in so far you have a case.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by nodeKWKLFL: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
How long will it take to deposit funds to account? Failed to mention that. I guess weeks. Nigerian banks are not yet prepared for this. Sometimes it takes months for banks to even credit your account from POS transactions. Now introducing check deposit feature, I wonder how long it will take to credit account after deposit.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by octavian(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is a welcome development, this is a new feature that Banks should be competing around and not disturbing our ears with USSD transfer or some recycled copy from each other
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by alfredilly: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
It is a common practice in US and scammers exploit that. Our Yahoo boys
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by alfredilly: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
It is a common practice in US and scammers exploit that. Our Yahoo boys use it. That is what they call hacking. I can see Keystone bank heading towards bankruptcy
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by ALAYORMII: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is great is they can police it well enough
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Gracefullymade:
Hope is not what I’m thinking mobile deposit �
We go run dem down

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by Krakboi(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
More grease to your elbow bro....from a fellow hustler
Emeks008:
If you have a factory or you intend to set up your juice/ yoghurt factory and you need a resource man to formulate your drinks for you, WhatsApp this line 08020784896.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by makavele: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Everybody is just making noise, yap yap yap.
Goes to show the low literacy level of most Nairalanders, in comparison to sites like Quora.
If anyone had bothered to read the terms and conditions, it states while scanning a cheque with the mobile app allows the funds to be deposited in your account, you are not allowed to spend the value immediately UNTIL you bring the physical copy of the cheque to any branch.
More so, if you delay or refuse to bring it, they will reverse the deposit. It is not like the US, where you deposit a check at the ATM and get a percentage of it instantly in your available balance.
End of discussion.
Re: Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Cheque Deposit’ In Mobile App In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nice one, they are coming up, but they should not delay civil servants salaries for long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Weakens At Forex Market As Foreign Reserves Drop To $43b / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? / Zenith Bank Becomes First Nigerian Bank To Audit Greenhouse Emmissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.