Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles (14667 Views)

Mikel Obi Set To Open A Football Academy In Jos, Visits Governor Lalong (Pics) / EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football / Mikel Obi Set To Quit Trabzonspor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
ollah2:
I missed him in my beloved Chelsea team. He should return to Chelsea, imagine Pants and Mikel playing side by side.
Pants?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles by mysticwarrior(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mikel is now an old cargo, he should quietly stay away from international footbal so other young stars could shine, his old experience might cost us an important game just like Peter Rufai did against Denmark in France 98, and Yobo's own goal against France in Brazil 2014

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles by dwizzed(m): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mikel is not needed at the national team.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles by Centrepoint: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Centrepoint Travels is giving you a guarantee for your visa processing to countries such as: UK, USA, AUSTRALIA, CANADA and GERMANY. For more enquiries, call 09033789044.
NOTE: No down payment until visa is out.
Trust us to deliver you with a visa to your desired country
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles by JhimmySpark(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
86804918HJ.. Wetin u dey find for here?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles by chiboy1116: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dronedude:
Now what I can't fathom is if this is as a result of patriotism or selfish interest. I'm also calling out Victor Moses in this quote. These guys left the National team against all manner of persuasion from the footballing board and the fans; but they left with what reason? I quote "to allow for a good playing ground and opportunities for the younger ones" I was among those that wAs sad on their announcement but when I heard their reasons, I saw a sense of leadership and future consideration.
Note that they were both OK and comfortable as at when they took that stand. But now their is a down turn in their career and they are suddenly becoming patriotic and passionate about Nigeria football. However they stand a better chance getting a better club if they play for the national side and considering AFCON is around the corner.

I will advise that the only position worthy for this men is a role in technical support. We have got greased young players both locally and internationally, that should be given a chance to make their own names.

I have a reservation for the likes of Ighalo that guy has been passionate but still stuck with the team in bad times, good times and even at his prime of personal accomplishment.

#PassionateNigerian.
chukwueze is really good
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
Skipo, your place is your place anytime. Nice one!
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles by ollah2: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Naughtytboy:
LOL pant

AbbeyvanPersie:
Pants?

Auto correct is mad.. lol, I meant kante
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
ollah2:

Auto correct is mad.. lol, I meant kante
I've thought so

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles by Ayobami7(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
ok
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Return To Super Eagles by Dollabiz: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
to do.what. thats why the economy is not growing apc too want to return.even mikel am.sure okocha and.kanu.will.return again.if.given.the opportunity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emenike Wants To Surpass Yekini's Goal-scoring Record / Ronaldo's Rape Documents Were Fabricated- Lawyer / AMCON: We’re In Court With Kanu Over Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.