Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,076 members, 7,852,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

Toke Makinwa Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown (1058 Views)

Cee-c Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown And Bum Shorts / Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) / Queeneth Agbor Bares Massive Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown by barlkeez(f): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
The beautiful and popular media personality, Toke Makinwa shares another sultry photo as she bares her cleavage in suit outfit, which she rocked a body-fitting bra camisole as inner wear proliferating a sultry look.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/02/toke-makinwa-bares-massive-clevage-in-suit-gown.html

See photo:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Toke Makinwa Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown by barlkeez(f): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown by Bloggerdredd(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown by GraGra247(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
If she likes make she spill her slippers flat over-bleached boobs nobody is bothered.
Re: Toke Makinwa Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown by HolyFuckXXX: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
I love the fact that she did not allow negative people and comments to weigh her down.

She knows that every publicity, Whether good or bad brings money.

She might not have a brain like ophra wenfrey or linda ikeji but she does knows her onions and she is doing well for herself by using the help of social media to secure financial freedom.

You cant like kim kardasian and dislike toke makinwa.
Re: Toke Makinwa Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin bleaching has ruined this hoes life

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsenseee for sale do reach me

(1) (Reply)

2face Reacts To Allegations Of Beating His Wife, Annie / I Once Shaved My Hair For Love - Omotola Adebayo / See Viral Drawing Made By Artiste That Changes With Eyes Half Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.