Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Once Shaved My Hair For Love - Omotola Adebayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Shaved My Hair For Love - Omotola Adebayo (1052 Views)

Eniola Ajao's Hair Shaved For A Movie Role / Ruth Eze: I Shaved My Hair And My Fiance Dumped Me / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Shaved My Hair For Love - Omotola Adebayo by ebusnwaoma: 6:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Omotola Adebayo, a Nollywood actress whose debut in the Nigerian movie industry was with her own production, Timutimu some years back, has disclosed that she once shaved her hair for love.

The actress who has featured in about 25 movies including many soap operas, talked about her career, challenges and plans for the year in the interview with The Sun. Here are excerpts from the interview, in which Omotola Adebayo disclosed that she shaved her hair for love below;

Any regret so far?

My only regret would be not having the courage to venture into film production when I graduated from school. Back then, I was scared of what people and the society would say and think of me.

How romantic can you be?

I am very romantic and I so much believe in love.

Have you ever been heartbroken?

Yes o… Would I like to share my experience? No! It’s a foregone issue… I don’t want to dwell on the past.

What’s the craziest thing you’ve done for love?

Should I talk about it? Okay, I once shaved my hair for love.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/16/i-once-shaved-my-hair-for-love-omotola-adebayo/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: I Once Shaved My Hair For Love - Omotola Adebayo by itspzpics(m): 6:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Eeyah sorry eehn
Re: I Once Shaved My Hair For Love - Omotola Adebayo by KingLennon(m): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Only shaving your hair? If people talk wetin dem da do for love, ur own na small abeg
Re: I Once Shaved My Hair For Love - Omotola Adebayo by Prettyvicc: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2019
angry
Re: I Once Shaved My Hair For Love - Omotola Adebayo by Speedyconnect15: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Na for hatred you go shave am before?

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Allegedly Pregnant For Bobrisky — Vanguard News / Ayo Makun And Wife, Mabel Celebrate Their Daughter Graduation From Junior School / #bbnaija: See Funny Conversation Between Tacha And Thelma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.