Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) (22419 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Easter With Family Photo / Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by gospelkonnect: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY GLORIA BAMILOYE.
A WOMAN WHO BEGAT GREAT GENERAL'S OF GOD.
A WOMAN OF RECKONING, A WOMAN OF GREAT HONOUR.
YOU'VE BEEN A BLESSING AND GREAT HELP TO MANY PEOPLE.
THANK YOU FOR BEING A MODEL OF WHAT A GODLY HOME SHOULD LOOK LIKE
ON THIS DAY, WE PRAY FOR MORE ANOINTING, STRENGTH AND GRACE.
WE LOVE, CELEBRATE & HONOUR YOU MA.

From @jay_mikee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM.❤️
You’re a gift and a blessing to not just me but the entire world. You’re a light that warms us up. You’re a mother to millions not just by title but in action. A perfect example/role model of a wife, mother and evangelist. I pray you many more glorious years. YOUR GRAND KIDS WILL ACT AS YOUR CHILDREN IN MOVIES TO COME.
I love you❤️❤️❤️

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Reminds me of BOSE- Ayamatangha!!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Happy birthday to a GREAT woman.
Embodiment of a virtuous woman.
The modern day Proverb 31 woman.
Many Happy returns of the day.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Happy birthday Mama, I was truly blessed by your movies that come with Spiritual awareness/awakening...

They acted the movie"God's not dead"before the Westerners did. But since we are Africans with inferiority complex, we always believe that whites don't copy from us,it's the opposite...

Happy birthday once again Mama!

16 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2019
Happy birthday ma.
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by ct2: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2019
the woman is pretty

happy birthday mummy.

o boy man of of God they enjoy better thing

6 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Olutola88(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2019
I'm not a Christian but I saw her movies back then. Beautiful woman, beautiful family. Happy birthday to her

11 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Holy holy woman. She don dey old sha..

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Larrey(f): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Happy to you MA. She's really a beautiful woman, even without using make up

11 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Horsebok(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2019
This people really tried and stayed relevant

8 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2019
Hope you invited Omaja , Ayamantagha , oloboshodudu and engr cool

6 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2019
This woman and her husband's IQ depleting films. their films have a dulling effect on their viewer's intellects

5 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2019
Ayamatangaaaa. Say that to me when I was a child and I'll freeze in fear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by SweetBuns(f): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2019
Hbd ma smiley
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by ainas247: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2019
wink happy birthday ma..

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2019
She is indeed Aging gracefully

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2019
Happy birthday ma llnp
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by onenaija001(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2019
You're a role model ma, I will love to marry someone like you.

5 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2019
Olutola88:
I'm not a Christian but I saw her movies back then. Beautiful woman, beautiful family. Happy birthday to her

Her IQ depleting movies you mean

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by ajayiopy: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2019
WHERE ARE THE SLAY MAMA? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! SEE NATURAL BEAUTY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2019
Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Olusholasimon(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2019
55 & still counting !!!
God will bless you more richly than you've done to your generation ma.

Happy birthday to you ma

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by CuriousX: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2019
Ofemmanu1:

Oga you Don old be that grin

1 Like

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2019
Sultty:
Ayamatangaaaa. Say that to me when I was a child and I'll freeze in fear

say it to a Japanese kid and he looks at you like you're an idiot. the power of indoctrination

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Olutola88(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

That's your own opinion. For me, she's beautiful, her family is beautiful and I love their business sense

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by pascalokoro232: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2019
smiley smiley
ARE YOU SKEPTICAL ABOUT SHOPPING ONLINE DUE TO POOR SERVICES OFFERED TO CLIENTS BY SOME PLATFORMS? FEAR NOT!!
We are here to clear those skepticism, as the core essence of our business in rooted in excellent customer service delivery. Our success is based on our ability to delight our customers with amazing customer service. All of our focus is dedicated to improving the customer experience, from the moment you arrive on our website and place your order to the moment it arrives at your door step and any occasional hiccups that may occur during and after delivery, you are certain that we guide you through every step of the way
You are guaranteed a royal treatment with access to a platform that provides the following:
Access to a wide range of genuine fashion products
Very affordable prices
User friendly website for easy navigation
Online and Offline presence
Fraud and risk-free transactions
Customer loyalty rewards
Speedy delivery of ordered products
Nationwide delivery
smiley smiley

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2019
YoungLionken:
Happy birthday Mama, I was truly blessed by your movies that come with Spiritual awareness/awakening...

They acted the movie"God's not dead"before the Westerners did. But since we are Africans with inferiority complex, we always believe that whites don't copy from us,it's the opposite...

Happy birthday once again Mama!

The god she made a movie about in the first place was introduced to her ancestors via slavery by Europeans.

At this point at least 90% of our existence is copied from them

Don't be arrogantly ignorant

hopefulLandlord:

I dey tell you.

Only Nigerians can applaud such mediocre and delusional script writing and acting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Blaqpsalm(m): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2019
Ofemmanu1:

Not Ayamatangha...
It’s I Am at Anger !!!

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) by Truefaith: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Which, gospel, really, do the Bamiloyes preach?

The strange, fake, gospel of Azusa Street.

The 'gospel' of PSYCHICS and CLAIRVOYANTS.

The 'gospel' of 'name it and claim it'.

Surely not the gospel that Paul or Peter or John preached.

The Bamiloyes do not preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics / Pastor Gives Followers Indian Hemp For 'Sober Reflection' / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.