Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday (48466 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage / Mike Bamiloye Celebrates Easter With Family Photo / Gloria Bamiloye Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by benjackugo: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2021
'I Thank God That All The Sisters I Approached Before You Turned Down My Proposal' - Clergyman Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife As She Turns 57

Clergyman, Mike Bamiloye has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his wife, Gloria on her 57th birthday today February 4, IgbereTV reports.

The leader of the Mount Zion Faith Ministries thanked God for giving him the grace to get it right in the aspect of marriage. He particularly thanked God that the other ladies he approached before meeting his wife declined his proposal.

He wrote;

''HALLELUYAH!!!
THE GIRL IS 57 TODAY.
Only God Can Give a Man a Good Wife.
If I have not Found Jesus Christ, I would have missed YOU!.
Because WHEN I knew I had a Call of God on My Life, I knew I would never succeed in Life unless I got it Right in the Place of Marriage.
I knew I could Marry just any Sister and just have some Children, but not the Ordained Sister from Heaven who would give me the Children She Could sit down to train.
I knew I did my part in training our children, but the greater duties was taken by GLORIA.
She was never tired of sitting them down to teach them the Word of God.
She was never tired of giving them Cautions.
She was never tired of even controlling how they eat and what they eat.
GLORIA IS AN IDEAL WIFE.
If I had not accepted Jesus Christ, I would have missed HER.
Because I would never have heard the Voice that spoke to me that morning to leave where I was and travel to where I met her for the first time.
I thank God oooooo!
I thank God that all the Sisters I approached previously turned down my Proposals.
God bless them all for turning down my Proposals.
I was Blind.
I did not see that NONE of them was the Ordained One.
I did not know.
But Jesus Christ made them all to turn down my Proposals.
Until I Proposed to the Only Sister Who did not turn me back, but prayed over my Proposals and replied me after One Month.
Ah! She never saw any inadequacies in me but VISIONS and CALLING and MINISTRY.
No job, but ministry.
No house but Only One Room that contained all my belongings: standing hanger, cupboard, bookshelf, cooking pots and a standing Fan that had no leg and a small black and white Television.
She saw into the future!
She saw Greatness and Relevance in the future.
She Married me at 24!
TODAY, SHE IS 57 and still growing Stronger in Him!
Still Looking Radiant and Beautiful!
On Behalf of Dammy and Ella, Joshua and Tolu, Dara and Lawrence and our Grand Child, Gloria Zion, we all Say:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
MUMMY GLORIA!
From Yours and Only
"BRO. MIKE"!
(The Name you have been calling me since 38 years while in the Campus Christian Fellowship Drama Unit"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK3CLDanVZN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by Lekan111(m): 8:37am On Feb 04, 2021
Congratulations to them

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2021
Waooooh happy birthday Sister Gloria Bamiloye.
God bless your new age and thank you for all you are doing for the kingdom. Greater you in Jesus name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every professional you see today was once a student, don't be afraid of being a student, just continue, you will get there.

Good morning FAM.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by YoonSung84: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Happy birthday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by pyyxxaro: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2021
Happy birthday Bose

My regards to Omaja and the Aro’metas

18 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by slawormiir: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Hmmmm.....Praising the wife because say you dey one room when she accepts you

Let me tell you all a secret.....baby girls got this natural ability to tell if a niggarrrr is gonna be great in the future ....even if you are in face me I slap you kind of Apartment....drinking garri...they will stick with you

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by revived: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hbd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by Brendaniel: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
so lovely, I just keep praying for God to give me the right person he wants for me, cause even if you feel that you carry eye enter market, you can still make mistake and people can change but the one God gives will always be perfect for you and let me also be perfect for the person...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by Adewale1603(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Abejoyes

4 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by yemmight(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ayamatanga is 57. Whao. Congratulation mumsy.

8 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by vibbb: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congratulations ma, wishing her many more years in good health.

Isha wu ru in agbara nla comes to mind (Mount Zion movies are priceless).

25 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by Mrvisitor: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
WHY I LEFT CHRIST EMBASSY. Christ embassy is like a world within a world. If you enter there all your life plunges into this illusory world that makes you dream, yet completely disconnected from reality. You become so obsessed with it that your whole life begins to revolve around the church, you begin to live for the church and according to the church. Christ Embassy has more place in a member's life than any other area of his or her life. The church gives you an illusory identity to the point that you begin to think that everyone who is not of Christ Embassy is in an inferior world. You begin to identify with the church more than with your family, your country, your work. You become so obsessed with it that you feel that your real job, what you live for, are the goals and targets of the church. You use your workplace, your school, your university, your community only for church causes, to bring Pastor Chris' message everywhere. Add a member of Christ Embassy to a whatsapp group related to something else and he will only use that to share the rhapsody and the pastor Chris materials. At Christ Embassy even if something is in the bible, if Pastor Chris never mentioned it, then it is not the truth. I remember telling a brother that faith is a spirit and i even showed him the verse where Paul says: By the same spirit of faith...2 Chor. 4:13. As he never heard Pastor Chris saying that he refused to believe it. And such behavior is sustained in the church. In a group related to Christ Embassy you cannot share materials from another ministry until Pastor Chris recognized this man. But what are the real reasons why I slammed the church door? First of all, at Christ Embassy the pastor is revered as a god. People are so obsessed with pleasing the pastor. People are so afraid of the pastor, he has such authority over you... To understand what I'm talking about, you have to be a leader in the church. Second, the pressure of targets and competition. At Christ Embassy, we operate in terms of targets. Those targets are about souls to be won and money to be given. So much money is mobilized that if that money were directed to socio-economic development projects for members, I don't know how much impact it would have on the communities. Alas, it's all about Pastor Chris: his books, his events, his TV channels, his foundation, and his personal ministerial initiatives. You give for something you will need to pays to have access. It should be noted that Christ Embassy operates as a network marketing company. That means you move up the ladder based on the results you achieve in terms of souls earned and money given. All donations are supposed to be put in an envelope by the giver, where they identify themselves and the purpose of their donation or the branch of the partnership they are supporting through that donations. The church engages the members in a kind of competition and the members themselves also seek the sympathy or approval of the pastor to satisfy their need to feel important or superior to others. Such a competition goes as far as even in the choir and other departments where people jostle to be on the list of those who will sing to seek the pastor's recognition or appreciation. This generates conflicts between the members of the department and some who take over the choir to be the most prominent. Being close to the pastor is such a privilege for the members that they compete to occupy this place reserved for those who give more and those who mobilize the most people. Targets are set and at the end of each service the pastor meets with his leaders and their assistants to report on their targets and how many people they have brought. You cannot imagine the level of pressure and fear that people have when they have not reached their targets. This leads people to use all means sometimes beyond what they have just to reach those targets. The pastor himself is also under pressure because he is also subjected to targets from his hierarchy, from the zonal and regional pastor to the president, but also through competition with his peers. At a conference called IPPC (International Pastors & partners Conference) the best or biggest donors and pastors whose churches have grown the most are rewarded at an awards event. All pastors and members are obsessed with these awards. At another called the International Cell leaders Conference (ICLC) that brings together the best cell leaders from around the world, there is also an awards event organized which obsesses the cell leaders. I cannot mention the lack of consideration for leaders who fail to meet their targets. All church initiatives revolve around the 2 goals, more members and more money. But why did I leave Christ Embassy? The overflow was at a leaders' meeting, the pastor said: we have to try to reach out the politicians because they are the ones with the money. Where I was, I felt a feeling of holy anger, of revolt rising within me. This is a Nigerian pastor who is leaving his country, sent to my country to gain access to corrupt politicians in my country because they have money. That was the last straw! How? How did you do it? This guy has no concern for the people he leads, how the country they live in is led, how it affects their lives and their families. All the guy cares about is money by all means. How can there be any doubt when I hear that the leaders of this church are involved in money laundering activities. It's really sad. Billy Issa, for the love of God, the church and the nation!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Happy birthday ma

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by onoms4luv(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
People mama is 57years. Happy birthday to her Sha. more enjoyable years ahead

8 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by yesloaded: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Happy birthday Aunty

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by ProfessorBerlin(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Sweet girl. she go tight pass some Tonto dike

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by Baybii: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
The woman is actually pretty. cheesy

But why is he referring to his wife as "sister", and himself as "bro Mike"??

8 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by sammysmiles(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Looking young... HBD MA...

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Awwwwwwwww kiss kiss
Love is beautiful when you are with the right person.

Give it up for one of the most inspiring women in Nigeria.

We hope many young girls can learn from her and the other women below,
that a woman can be beautiful and at the same time intelligent to touch lives in a unique way.

Keep up the good work Mrs Bamiloye.
From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday.
57 Looks so good on her kiss

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by Johnbosco77(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Happy birthday ma'am.

May we live long...

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by PussyKing(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
angry
Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by Dozie32(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chai best way to celebrate your woman..

5 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by dewaskillz: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Just love this family. The worst mistake you can make as a man is to marry wrongly. It is even written you have your own hell on earth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by AdemolaA2: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Happy birthday Ma ..

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by datola: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Happy Birthday Girl!

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by ipobarethieves: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
cool still look sweet,young and beautiful.Compare her beautiful/age to some nowadays girls of say 25/30 sad.Those ones,if their bweast Neva fall even without born any pikin yet, wrinkles go don finish dem after using assorted makeup sad.Some don retired dey look for men to marry dem on Badoo/other site

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by retake89(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
Sweet girl. she go tight pass some Tonto dike

This one no get sense at all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by Downey(f): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cute mama...so balm, l wish I'm a man l would have toast you for one con na.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by Omezif(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
May God grant umarried ones a good wife that will know they are married and there is nothing that can seperate them beside death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday by osuofia2(m): 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
HBD MAMA,AGE GRACEFUL.HOPE OUR SLAY QUEENS ARE LEARNING FROM HER

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma No Longer Picks My Calls / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / Women Are Not To Stand On The Pulpit To Preach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.