Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape (27275 Views)

37-yr-old Man Who Raped 4-yr-old Girl In Abia Bags Life Imprisonment (Video) / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
idazaza:
Idiot, stupid man. Meanwhile in their stupid movies and series dem go de do holy holy, not even tintiny kiss mtweee.
That's why it's called movie, it's make believe. grin
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Evidenx(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
martineverest:
what do people enjoy in having sex with minor?....how do people enjoy sex by raping people?.so despicable.

some Indian and nigerian men are disgusting

many are mad
many are mad.. BUT MANY MORE ARE CRAZY!!!

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Brightest04(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is just the right punishment for this kind of evil deeds,but if the sort of punishment is carried out in Nigeria some people will be ranting and saying it's too severe.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by JJOF(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2019
Godsgal:
what is it with Indian and Rape. Is it a crime to be pretty?
My dear it's not a crime, continue to b pretty. By d way, y those two guys 4 background dey concentrate 4 picture wey dem no invite dem?
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Malawian(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
But i once read an article where it was said that condoms were too big for Indian men. How dem come dey rape with small blokos?

https://bossip.com/1142766/condoms-too-big-for-indian-men/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by realmindz: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
D9nt be too quick to judge, the girl must have seduced him with revealing clothes ...

Obviously a rapist has no excuse

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Malawian(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
realmindz:
D9nt be too quick to judge, the girl must have seduced him with revealing clothes ...

Obviously a rapist has no excuse

There is a dot on your forehead. Am i wrong?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by realmindz: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Malawian:

There is a dot on your forehead. Am i wrong?

Lol, I got your sarcasm, unfortunately, you did not get mine
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Malawian(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
realmindz:

Lol, I got your sarcasm, unfortunately, you did not get mine

I already wrote before reading through. grin grin
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by realmindz: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Malawian:

I already wrote before reading through. grin grin

You are not patient, I bet you have a dot on your forehead cheesy
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by jife(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Good all rapists and child abusers should die terribly whether caught or no caught they shall die painfully. If you agree, hit like
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Malawian(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
realmindz:

You are not patient, I bet you have a dot on your forehead cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by rossychik(f): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fadomero:
Indiana and rape na 5n6
Even though the women dress decently
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Yankiss(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
India na the rape capital of the world..

Happened to Be in Hyderabad around 2014. I bin think say Lagos rugged or naija rugged. In India you will see the real definition of thuggery and the true meaning of agbero. Naija still dey learn.
Lie from the pit of hell. India Population is very high. Rape per head may not be as high as we hear. Picture talking about Rape in Africa. India is much bigger as you know.
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Fadomero(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
rossychik:

Even though the women dress decently
Indian men are so heartless no be small tin o
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Charly68: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Why would any judge stopped the hanging of such a beast ? The judge must be hanged who does that .
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by 86804918HJ(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
He deserve's it
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by foreshore(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Amagite:
A teacher has been sentenced to death by hanging for raping a four-year-old student so badly that she had to have her intestines realigned.

Mahendra Singh Gond is due to be hanged next month after he raped the child on June 30 last year in India's Madhya Pradesh district.

He raped the girl so badly that he rearranged her insides, then he dumped her body in a jungle area, assuming she was dead.

A desperate search was launched, before the girl's family found her with agonising injuries and rushed her to hospital. Her injuries were so severe that she had to be airlifted to a Delhi hospital where she had an operation to realign her intestines, reports Times Now News.

Gond was arrested within hours of the horrific attack and he was convicted after the girl made a statement during her recovery.

Gond was sentenced to capital punishment on September 19 last year. He is due to be executed at 5am on March 2.

However, the hanging can still be stopped by the Supreme Court or the President.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/02/indian-man-to-die-by-hanging-for-raping-4-year-old-girl-so-badly-she-had-to-have-her-intestines-realigned.html

Indians and IPOB are the same, dem no dey let their thing rest
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Abortions: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
az94:
Beware of this Fraudster
the guy must have dealt with you mercilessly cheesy
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Lightangel65: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2019
This guy should be totured and put to a slow horrible death after he is castrated.

Useless paedophile.
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by AKwinde(m): 1:52am On Feb 05, 2019
Why hanging His testicles should be tattooed with hot iron till he gives up. And later the pervs will be teaching values that on their stupid Zee World
Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by Gulher: 2:07am On Feb 05, 2019
Curses on any supreme court or President that tries to stop the hanging of this piece of filth.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man To Die By Hanging For Destroying 4-yr-old Girl's Intestine Via Rape by mechanics(m): 9:18am On Feb 05, 2019
hmmmmm, he showed no mercy at all, foolish man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Make N15k Daily But Haven't Sent A Dime To My Wife -fake Policeman / Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger / Twitter Users Raise Alarm As Pedophiles Boldly Advertise Themselves On Their Bio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.