Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman (45366 Views)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / Benue Killing: Fulani Blame Hostilities On Government Draconian Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by royalamour(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2018

Yola – A Yola High Court presided over by Justice Abdul-Azeez Waziri has sentenced five men to death for culpable homicide and for killing a Fulani herdsman.

The convicts, Alex Amos, Alheri Phanuel, Holy Boniface, Jerry Gideon and Jari Sabagi of Demsa Local Government Area of Adamawa State.

They are facing the hangman because according to Justice Waziri, they were found guilty of criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide which contravened Section 96 (1) (a) and Sections 79 and 221 (b) of the Penal Code of Laws of Adamawa State, 1997.

The convicts were said to have on June 1, 2017 at Kodamun village in Demsa local Government Area willfully and intentionally conspired and attacked three herdsmen rearing cattle, killing one of them, Adamu Buba, whose body they threw into a river and also maimed several cows.

Justice Waziri said the case against the accused persons had been proved beyond reasonable doubt by the counsel to the state, Mr. Salihu Mohammed.

Justice Abdul Azeez ruled that, “I hereby sentence the accused persons on counts one and two to death by hanging, while on counts four and five, I sentence the accused to three years in prison to run concurrently. “Any aggrieved party is at liberty to file an appeal to the Court of Appeal, Yola Judicial Division within 90 days from today.”

Investigation further revealed that the five Christians had suspectedly attacked late Adamu Buba who was one of the ring leaders who attacked their village in 2016 and killed 48 persons.

As part of their reprisals against Fulani herdsmen who had burnt down their village of Kodamun in which 48 persons were killed mobilised and chased Buba to a nearby river and he felled into the river but got drowned as he could not swim.

Source: https://independent.ng/five-christians-to-die-by-hanging-in-yola-for-killing-herdsman/amp/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by LordIsaac(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2018
Christians don't kill. Say people...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Ibegtodiffer: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2018
Who will arrest and jail Fulani killer herdsmen?

246 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by SarkinYarki: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2018
As we speak Benue villages are being bombed to smithereens by the airforce

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by hisgrace090: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2018
The untourchable Fulani's.

This people are setting a very wrong standard, when Fulani killed people nobody looks their way.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by zombieHUNTER: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2018
A land where injustice thrives

A land where only the Fulani life matters...

A land of no hope....

Do not defend such land.... For God is against such land and her government..

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Masterppower: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2018
And yet said Christians are canvassing for vote for Buhari.....

Christians without ideology.

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by mayweather145: 10:33am On Jun 17, 2018
J
Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Lawalatm: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2018
Names or I don't believe undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by royalamour(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2018
Lawalatm:
Names or I don't believe undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Try to learn how to read.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Turantula(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2018
Waiting for the fake evil Pastor Osibande to come and defend his slave masters

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by docadams: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Evidence, or you are a g.oat.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by SarkinYarki: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2018

30 Likes

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
docadams:

You are not just a g.oat but an E.WU with isi-EWU for a head. How does your post correlates with the text in the link?
APCheat has really brainwashed some people sha. . . .

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy roger3d imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Malawian(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Fulani that isn't even indigenous to Nigeria, they came from nowhere and they have become the law in another man's land.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by SarkinYarki: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
docadams:

You are not just a g.oat but an E.WU with isi-EWU for a head. How does your post correlates with the text in the link?

You are only decieving yourself Mr man no me

8 Likes

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Roger3D(m): 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
A land where injustice thrives

A land where only the Fulani life matters...

A land of no hope....

Do not defend such land.... For God is against such land and her government..
If those so called Christians are guilty they should hang, and before you label me a Muslim, I attended church today. The Bible is clear cut straight on what to do with murderers

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by docadams: 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You are only decieving yourself Mr man no me

Anyway, lying is synonymous with PDP and its goons. If caught lying, tell another one etc, as I expect you to do in your next response.
Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by flamingREED(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Christians don't kill.

End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Yeligray(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
I never knew we had a law

5 Likes

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by EternalTruths: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Roger3D:
If those so called Christians are guilty they should hang, and before you label me a Muslim, I attended church today. The Bible is clear cut straight on what to do with murderers

The Church is open to everyone including idol worshippers who seek to hear God's words.

So, don't claim Christianity when Christ, do not see you as His disciple yet.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Roger3D(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
EternalTruths:

The Church is open to everyone including idol worshippers who seek to hear God's words.

So, don't claim Christianity when Christ, do not see you as His disciple yet.
Oga murderers are murderers who just any other unbeliever will not see God. It's simple and clear but you as an ibo man will try and twist what I say because of your hate for Fulani

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by EternalTruths: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Roger3D:
Oga murderers are murderers who just any other unbeliever will not see God. It's simple and clear but you as an ibo man will try and twist what I say because of your hate for Fulani

When someone attempts to rape & kill your mum, and you see a loaded gun, pls don't defend your mum.

21 Likes

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by naijaking1: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Where is justice for the early morning church goers assassinated inside a church in Abuja, where is justice for the killers of the 2 catholic priests in Benue, where is justice for mass murderers in Taraba, where is justice for killers of peaceful Bridget Agbalume who was minding her business in Kano, where is justice for the killers of Mrs Balogun who came out to do her early morning preaching in Karu?

Justice for one side and injustice against the other is a definite factor in the collapse of many societies. Where are the preachers of One Nigeria

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by EternalTruths: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibo boy those murderers got what was coming to them

Yoruba boy, stop defending your masters ( Hausa Fulani people )

23 Likes

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Roger3D(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
flamingREED:
Christians don't kill.

End of story.
So called Christians have the propensity to commit even far greater evils than murder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
as far as north is concerned they can wipe themselves out legally or illegally is non of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Who told them to ambush a major general

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) / Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun / NAF Kills Faca-Faca, Masterminds Of Buhari’s Convoy Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.