Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (32733 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Eminem’s Car Collection: Can You Afford Any Of These? / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mine will buy me a Russian prositute with big breasts and bottom. tongue
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by stormwarrior(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
kolajoo:
I dont get a salary, i hustle for reasonable payment and i can afford any car grin
lol
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
kolajoo:
I dont get a salary, i hustle for reasonable payment and i can afford any car grin
what does hustle mean? what kinda OCCUPATION is described as hutsle??
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
my salary cant even buy keke napep talkless of okada
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by uuzba(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Don't know if e go complete to buy wheelbarrow.... Naira has no value these days you know undecided
Wheel barrow is N10,000.
Do you earn less than N1000 per month?

1 Like

Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
uuzba:

Wheel barrow is N10,000.
Do you earn less than N1000 per month?
Lol. We commenting for d fun na
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lexus 200
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by semuni: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Is that part of the question? Just asking
dante0147:
I use a Toyota Camry XLE 2015 ...’I really don’t need a new car now besides my dad has a Prado 2018 he hardly drives... he died last year October what do I need another car for

3 Likes

Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by bimgo: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bentley and G WAGON
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
azpekuliar:
I will probably be able to afford a Nigerian used BMW S1000RR or be able to rent for a year a 4-bedroom terraced house in a gated estate in Lekki

I love bikes die, man. Would had planned to buy one, but Anambra has long banned all bikes in Onitsha. The S1000RR is a fine bike, but the Kawasaki Z1000 makes more sense for me. By the way, the Ducati 899 Panigale is in my opinion the most beautiful bike ever. Why, I could marry and have s*x with it���
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Aspacng:
Mercedes Benz Gclasa 2019... I know a lot won't believe. But it's the truth.

boss..should i send my account number ?

pls help a brother
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Futureyahooboi(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Oya, make una come lie. I dey see you from here

Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by kudos4u(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Car sha ma dupe grin
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Dothedman(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
Motorcar grin
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Adukey(f): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Calendar
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Diso60090(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
celebgistz:
Why suffer myself when I can just thief pant and buy Benz sharp sharp grin grin

Are you not madam iyabo son? no wonder
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by larrypourl(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Without food and clothing, It can buy a 2001 Toyota Camry.
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by oladsax: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
CAR-prison
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Samade7: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Guess wat I can buy......this is wat my popsy two years salary bought n his salary is times two of mine.

Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Teeabod(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
CARshamadupe!!!
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by YouareaBITCH(f): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin
Car keys
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by laughitall(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
TRUCK
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Bluehaven(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Looking at the amount that comes in as at now, in December, I would buy a remote controlled artificial intelligence toy car.
cheesy
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by israelmao(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Monitoring spirit is everywhere
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by profilemessages: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Volkswagen beetle
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by smeag0l(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
You don't have to say that. A lot of corporate organisations offer credit facilities to staff just to help them get the basic necessities that will make life comfortable for them while working. And some companies even outrightly pay you money once every four years to buy a car.
Hedonini:
Most 'working class' Nigerians are criminals. That's why they live above what their legitimate salaries and allowances can afford.
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by azpekuliar: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
GabrielYulaw:

I love bikes die, man. Would had planned to buy one, but Anambra has long banned all bikes in Onitsha. The S1000RR is a fine bike, but the Kawasaki Z1000 makes more sense for me. By the way, the Ducati 899 Panigale is in my opinion the most beautiful bike ever. Why, I could marry and have s*x with it���

Yes, the Z1000 is an awesome streetfighter. I have owned a 2011 Kawasaki Z750R since 2014 and I can attest to their reliability. Yes Ducati makes some of the most sexiest Superbikes out there, with my personal favourite being the MultiStrada. I hope I expand my stable to include one someday. smiley
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by dododawa1: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
adekhingz:
Maybe that fine Danfo in front of the one with a conductor...... grin grin

Single Room apartment to let around Jibowu. Trekkable or #50 napep to Yabatech. #150 shuttle to Unilag. #200 to Obalende just after 5 minutes walk to the road. Price for the apartment is #150,000 total package. After which you pay #60,000 per year (i.e #5,000 monthly). P.m for contact of the agent. Pay after inspection and you like it.
house at jibowu
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by OndoRaph(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Honda 1986 model N80000
Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by Studyinchina200(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Would rather invest the money than buying a car.

Contact me if you would like to come to China to study,we also have partial and full scholarships.

No job in China ooo and it’s illegal to work with student visa.

See my contact details below

Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by premier2t(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Car sha madupe

1 Like

Re: Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? by adekhingz(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
dododawa1:
house at jibowu
Just a single room.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon / Tips on car maintenance and how 2 drive Automatic cars / Tesla Unveils The World’s Cheapest Fully Electric Car At N11 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.