Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos (49731 Views)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by israelmao(m): 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
5thElement:

Because you and your brothers have abandoned your ancestral home and have brought criminality to the south west.

Me and my brothers in Southwest.
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by eki2000(m): 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Afonjas are denying their own now
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by noziz(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
"Thanks you jesus for your exposed" my belle o.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by LadyHeaven(f): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
give me the one wey you wear last night

I sleep devoid of garments tongue

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Tempting incubus are we?
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
LadyHeaven:

I want pants not garments
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by LadyHeaven(f): 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
5thElement:

Tempting incubus are we?

Wetin concern incubus abi incubator with Nwa Jesus? angry

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
How d hell did dey know he wear a feminine pant?
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Wetin concern incubus abi incubator with Nwa Jesus? angry

Hmmmm... LadyHeaven sleeping nude. Please don't put naughty thoughts in our heads o, mother-in-Israel. tongue
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by LadyHeaven(f): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
5thElement:

Hmmmm... LadyHeaven sleeping nude. Please don't put naughty thoughts in our heads o, mother-in-Israel. tongue

Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by 9jaRealist: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kurtis02:
Chai.. How can i unsee this

grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Fadomero(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
dis one stupidity na fistclas
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by fasho01(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
Question

Shey we don get super heroes for oshodi?
If no Can somebody tell me how the hell they saw the pata through the trousers he wore?

Awon xray vision

Abeg help me ask o

The story ain't adding up at all
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by mozona(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
ur sister again? what it is happening? God help is ooh
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by joe120120(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man was apprehended earlier today after reportedly stealing a female underwear in Lagos. 

It was gathered that the yet-to-be identified boy was nabbed after stealing a pant which is allegedly belongs to his sister - for suspicious reason best known to him. 

The young man who was suspected of stealing the pant - was forced to strip off his trouser after being caught by residents in Oshodi area of the state. 

The boy was later handed over to the police. 

This is happening after the Nigeria Police Force said it cannot investigate the stealing of pants for spiritual purposes because there is no evidence.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/young-man-caught-wearing-female-pant-after-stealing-it-in-lagos-photos.html

Because of next Tuwo
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Badonasty(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man was apprehended earlier today after reportedly stealing a female underwear in Lagos. 

It was gathered that the yet-to-be identified boy was nabbed after stealing a pant which is allegedly belongs to his sister - for suspicious reason best known to him. 

The young man who was suspected of stealing the pant - was forced to strip off his trouser after being caught by residents in Oshodi area of the state. 

The boy was later handed over to the police. 

This is happening after the Nigeria Police Force said it cannot investigate the stealing of pants for spiritual purposes because there is no evidence.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/young-man-caught-wearing-female-pant-after-stealing-it-in-lagos-photos.html

enough with this pant shit joor
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Nigerfine2: 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Now that he was the last wearer not the pants, wouldn't he be the one for the so called by rituals
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by factorial1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
I really wish Oga Seun could comment on this issue of pant stealing.

And if perhaps he has commented on it, can someone quote the comment here, please? Thanks
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
wink Sorry bro! I'll go beyond the earth to vouch for my brothers.

tunjijones:

Don't conclude yet
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by hizmail(m): 12:42am On Feb 05, 2019
Na wa oooo

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by AKwinde(m): 1:55am On Feb 05, 2019
2019 We go buy Benz..... But how those people take know say him dey wia the pata undecided2019 We go buy Benz..... But how those people take know say him dey wia the pata

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Brightest04(m): 5:29am On Feb 05, 2019
The boy should be taken to Aro psychiatric hospital straight away for four years mentalteriopitic treatment.
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2019
benz kill you there

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Gkemz: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2019
Stealing your sister's pant so as to buy benz is the height of it. Who will enjoy the ill-gotten wealth with you after destroying your own blood sister's destiny.
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by sheltergreen: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2019
Nah wa oooo

With all this happenstances lately

Boyfrnd cannot just buy his Gurlfnd a set of pant in peace anymore o

definitely not at this time

Gfrnd go just dey look u wt one corner eyeS
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by crowley(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2019
how can i unsee this?? you see some news and start wondering if gaining independence was really a good thing .... embarassed undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Cornelius Okoye Attacked By Herdsmen (Graphic Pictures) / Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.