Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? (27487 Views)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Regiomontanus(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Juliearth:

Not all,my brother.
You look like you were constructed in the lab by secondary school students.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by pedroiyke: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Hm. FATHERS

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Regiomontanus(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Juliearth:

Blame it on the cunning boys/guys/men with their honey-laced Tongues.
As in. Those fvckboys that know they can't father a child and/or are still depending on their parents will be the ones to fvck raw without condom, cum, impregnate and run away denying the pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2019
Pavore9:

Even if the mother has done something wrong to the father, why punish his own children with neglect?

Ubi's 4th baby mama as a case study.
What kind of relationship do you think will exist between Ubi and her child?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Swissheart(f): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2019
I wish i can remember something really unpleasant
or annoying that my dad has done as human or as a father. None is coming to my head.

In all ramifications, my dad is a super father. Growing up, he gave us the best he could afford.

Meals, shelter, education, freedom, love, attention, friendship were all made available by Ajeih.

He was a teacher. I remember once he couldn't meet up with paying our school fees, dad had to arrange with the school authorities so he does part-time teaching for the school so they wont embarrass us( my sis and i).

My Dad is a very great guy.

17 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by bellina715(f): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2019
[quote author=intrepidJ post=79314638]Emotinally brutalized before the age of 7. Called a bastard by time im 10. Ran away from home at the age of 12 with no idea where i was going and but a biscuit in my pocket. Experienced the phenomenom "walking in circles " for the first time. By 6 im hungry and lost..by 11 im roaming yhe streets looking for where to sleep. God sends a good Samaritan my way. He saw a young boy on the streets at that hour. I lied to him was going to visit my uncle in Festac Town but got lost and was hungry. He took pity on me and offered to let me pass the night in his place. Too dangerous for a 12 year old boy walking all alone.

Next morning i had no desire to get up..i was drained. Anyway i find my way back to Festac. Exhausted i sat on a stone under the baking sun to rest. Then my dad's friend spotted me. I spotted him too and took off...he chased me and caught up with me. I screamed...people gathered thinking he was trying to kidnap me. I screamed " i dont wanna go back. He wants to kill me"

He was having none of that. I was bundled into a bus and taken home. Now this is where the nightmare began.

I was threatened with death. I was bullied by everyone. Repeatedly called a bastard and spat on. Being spat on right at my face is what i dread the most. You are a bastard chiled he will scream..then spit on my face and tell me to go commit suicide. He will point his finger at me and say "you will never make it in life".

Now im the first son. It didnt take long for my younger siblings to follow suit. I was not being spat on by my own brothers too. I was treated with the utmost disrespect and contempt. I tried had to figure out why i was hated with such passion...i just couldnt understand why a human being will treat another human like that.

Because of the childhood trauma i developed anxiety and other forms of mental illness. I didnt know how to socialize...my entire life has been characterised by nothing but raw fear. I became introveted..too scared to go out fir fear of being nullied. As my mental health got worse i became a source of amusement to them. I was mocked, laughed it...SPAT on, called useless. It was a living hell. At this point everybody in my family denies they know me. I was worth nothing to all of then.

When they saw that i had become immune to their widkedness because i have been so used to it so it doesnt affect me..they looked for new ways to cause me emotional trauma..my FRIENDS.

My friends were disgraced by my dad...i was warned never to bring friends home. By the time i was 18 they had grown tired of havng me around. I was sent to the University of Port Harcourt and abandoned there. Inwas not deemed worthy enough for anyone to invest in..sos ia became homeless in Port Hacourt..walking the street. With no money toi feed. Not once was i sent money...luckily some friends took pity on me and took me in.

So i got sick. The stress of everyday life was too much. It affected my immune system. I call my dad and BEG him for N5,000. BEGGED!!. But alas..i was not worth N5,000. At this point i had lost all hope of ever being accepted. So i go into Yahoo. Oh boy !!! My life changed.

First pay was £12,000 pounds. More money began flowing. My life was has changed. So in estacy i decided to surprise my family is. I figured now that there was money i can make them accept me. I never knew i was making a terrible mistake.

I spent over N3 million on that family. I thought they were happy for me. I, who nobody paid my fees, my dad took up responsibility of some family relatives education on my back. No prob..so long it made him happy i was cool.

THEN

The terrible DREAMS STARTED. TERRIBLE DREAMS. I kept dreaming of being attacked with blows from my dad and siblings...i dreamt of my siblings exchanging my bigger phone with his. I dreamt of being force fed in my dreams by my family. I couldn't make sense of it.

My finances then took a hit..suddenly.To cut long story short...i had an altercation with a friend...in anger and fury he blotted out i am a BASTARD. I am a reject. I am not the legitimate son of my dad. Apparently my mom cheated or so and ...they found out..My mom left so i was at the mercy of my dad. Unable to get at my mom i was used as a punching bag.

One faithful day..i was im my dads room..and rifht in his wardrop i saw a BAT hanging upside down. I fled in panic and shouted daddy see bat. My dad just smiled ans closed the wardrope. I was confused.

God in his infinite mercy took pity on me and revealed to me the truth. I was living in the midst of witches and wizards. My entire family was into witchcraft. Including my mom. They wanted to use me for sacrifises but God intervened. A friend of mine was made an off remark that "na because of your goodheart you dey alive..God dey fight for you" ...i didnt understand then...

They saw my star, they saw God loved me so much and since they could not kill me they resorted to trging to steal my glory.

My life has pretty much being destroyed at this point n because i am just lost with no sense of belonging. I fled my family..they still sent WITCHCRAFT bird to be monitoring me. Now he may have caused me great pain and sufferring..i really do not hate him. I am more sad than happy. But i know the almighty God seest all. I do sincerely hope they turn from witchcraft before its too late.

So im lost. Contemplated suicide..nobody to talk to and having to live in complete isolation. One thing i know..God will help me out and end my suffering. I hope its soon cos life has become unbearable.

The man i called my dad is a wicked and evil hypocrite and jealous too. Someday he will answer for destroying my life and all the pain and tears he caused. Waking up middle of the night crying. I did nothing to him. He will answer for his wickedness...very soon.
God will see you through

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by nora2018(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
My dad was a military man,I can't count the number of times he flogged me with his army's belt, kicks me with his boot, chain my hands and legs and trow me under his bed to sleep as guardroom. The worst of it all is the day he asked me to sit on the wet ground under the rain, my spirit left my body because of how cold I felt that day. My dad gets things heated up with his presence, I run when I sight him from a distance, I always prayed for him to be on duty because thats the only time am free like a bird. I love him though,because he taught me how to be independent, I promise not to treat my children the way he treated me.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Whenever threads like this come up, most people (including males) have nothing good to say about their fathers.

Most will heap praises on their mothers for training and providing for them. Yet same people claim men have always provided 99% of finances in homes.

Most wouldn't even want to marry men like their fathers.

But somehow, these same men prefer marriages of the old and women of the old.

Marriages that were filled with neglect, abuse and suffering women. Some of you are very wicked humans.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2019
maidaddy:

Shame can't let me say the serious beatings my mom received here. it was hell, I was always hiding in my room. I doubt I can forgive him. Good thing the new wife he usually beat my mom for cheats on him now, I have even caught her on several occasions, but its not my business. sigh it is well.
I feel for u, buckle up bro, build a castle for ur dear mom,ur success in life will be the best revenge on him.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by ebonyggurl(f): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fyi0:

Mumu why did you get pregnant

She was raped you slowpoke undecided

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
All these tales and you wonder why people are bitter online? You wonder why our girls are hostile and only want a man with money? I keep saying it, a lot of Nigerians have been abused emotionally. I still consider all these to be a result of poverty. Poverty made fathers hostile who in turn took it on their kids.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
prciouschika:
please are a JW?
Nope but I love their family values so much.
My uncle is one.
U need to see this man and his family. kiss

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Pavore9: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ubi's 4th baby mama as a case study.
What kind of relationship do you think will exist between Ubi and her child?

Ubi and the woman are in the best position to answer that.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by bravesoul247(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
intrepidJ:
Emotinally brutalized before the age of 7. Called a bastard by time im 10. Ran away from home at the age of 12 with no idea where i was going and but a biscuit in my pocket. Experienced the phenomenom "walking in circles " for the first time. By 6 im hungry and lost..by 11 im roaming yhe streets looking for where to sleep. God sends a good Samaritan my way. He saw a young boy on the streets at that hour. I lied to him was going to visit my uncle in Festac Town but got lost and was hungry. He took pity on me and offered to let me pass the night in his place. Too dangerous for a 12 year old boy walking all alone.

Next morning i had no desire to get up..i was drained. Anyway i find my way back to Festac. Exhausted i sat on a stone under the baking sun to rest. Then my dad's friend spotted me. I spotted him too and took off...he chased me and caught up with me. I screamed...people gathered thinking he was trying to kidnap me. I screamed " i dont wanna go back. He wants to kill me"

He was having none of that. I was bundled into a bus and taken home. Now this is where the nightmare began.

I was threatened with death. I was bullied by everyone. Repeatedly called a bastard and spat on. Being spat on right at my face is what i dread the most. You are a bastard chiled he will scream..then spit on my face and tell me to go commit suicide. He will point his finger at me and say "you will never make it in life".

Now im the first son. It didnt take long for my younger siblings to follow suit. I was not being spat on by my own brothers too. I was treated with the utmost disrespect and contempt. I tried had to figure out why i was hated with such passion...i just couldnt understand why a human being will treat another human like that.

Because of the childhood trauma i developed anxiety and other forms of mental illness. I didnt know how to socialize...my entire life has been characterised by nothing but raw fear. I became introveted..too scared to go out fir fear of being nullied. As my mental health got worse i became a source of amusement to them. I was mocked, laughed it...SPAT on, called useless. It was a living hell. At this point everybody in my family denies they know me. I was worth nothing to all of then.

When they saw that i had become immune to their widkedness because i have been so used to it so it doesnt affect me..they looked for new ways to cause me emotional trauma..my FRIENDS.

My friends were disgraced by my dad...i was warned never to bring friends home. By the time i was 18 they had grown tired of havng me around. I was sent to the University of Port Harcourt and abandoned there. Inwas not deemed worthy enough for anyone to invest in..sos ia became homeless in Port Hacourt..walking the street. With no money toi feed. Not once was i sent money...luckily some friends took pity on me and took me in.

So i got sick. The stress of everyday life was too much. It affected my immune system. I call my dad and BEG him for N5,000. BEGGED!!. But alas..i was not worth N5,000. At this point i had lost all hope of ever being accepted. So i go into Yahoo. Oh boy !!! My life changed.

First pay was £12,000 pounds. More money began flowing. My life was has changed. So in estacy i decided to surprise my family is. I figured now that there was money i can make them accept me. I never knew i was making a terrible mistake.

I spent over N3 million on that family. I thought they were happy for me. I, who nobody paid my fees, my dad took up responsibility of some family relatives education on my back. No prob..so long it made him happy i was cool.

THEN

The terrible DREAMS STARTED. TERRIBLE DREAMS. I kept dreaming of being attacked with blows from my dad and siblings...i dreamt of my siblings exchanging my bigger phone with his. I dreamt of being force fed in my dreams by my family. I couldn't make sense of it.

My finances then took a hit..suddenly.To cut long story short...i had an altercation with a friend...in anger and fury he blotted out i am a BASTARD. I am a reject. I am not the legitimate son of my dad. Apparently my mom cheated or so and ...they found out..My mom left so i was at the mercy of my dad. Unable to get at my mom i was used as a punching bag.

One faithful day..i was im my dads room..and rifht in his wardrop i saw a BAT hanging upside down. I fled in panic and shouted daddy see bat. My dad just smiled ans closed the wardrope. I was confused.

God in his infinite mercy took pity on me and revealed to me the truth. I was living in the midst of witches and wizards. My entire family was into witchcraft. Including my mom. They wanted to use me for sacrifises but God intervened. A friend of mine was made an off remark that "na because of your goodheart you dey alive..God dey fight for you" ...i didnt understand then...

They saw my star, they saw God loved me so much and since they could not kill me they resorted to trging to steal my glory.

My life has pretty much being destroyed at this point n because i am just lost with no sense of belonging. I fled my family..they still sent WITCHCRAFT bird to be monitoring me. Now he may have caused me great pain and sufferring..i really do not hate him. I am more sad than happy. But i know the almighty God seest all. I do sincerely hope they turn from witchcraft before its too late.

So im lost. Contemplated suicide..nobody to talk to and having to live in complete isolation. One thing i know..God will help me out and end my suffering. I hope its soon cos life has become unbearable.

The man i called my dad is a wicked and evil hypocrite and jealous too. Someday he will answer for destroying my life and all the pain and tears he caused. Waking up middle of the night crying. I did nothing to him. He will answer for his wickedness...very soon.
Brotherly... I totally feel your pain. Don't give up the fight now, don't do anything drastic like taking your life, just hang in there and take each day as a victory. You'll be fine, trust me. Life's too sweet and short to end it halfway, abeg.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Aidejay(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
The person that created this thread may God bless u
And Grant u that which has been difficult nd impossible for u to achieve

11 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Kdon2: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Freehuman:

It's necessary to share. It will help the new generation of fathers. It is people like you that believe it is okay for children to hawk after school or be brutalized in the name of discipline. There's the Child Rights Law and children need to enjoy their lives to the fullest. They never begged to born and when you bring one to life, he is entitled to love, care and enjoyment.

I know you are not a father. You ll understand when you become one.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by AleAirHub(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
I grew up without my dad presences even when he was alive. My grand mama raised , suffered & took good care of me & my only blood sister with support of my uncle n aunty. On countable time my dad will insult me & my sister in quote " That were are bastard & our type will never succeed in life". . My dad was a very wealthy man but i lived with him as a slave with alot of abuse from my step mum. Things became worst to an extend i took Rat Poison in the year 2005 to end my life because of the hell experience in my father's house. I escaped death after that poison , yet things was becoming worst that i have to ran away from his house to the village. It was from the village i relocated to Benin City to start over my life again but my grand mama death was able to settle the differences but things still fall apart & worst than before. In the year 27 December 2009 , my cursed me from his mouth in Quote " That all his support in my life is WASTE & THAT HE NEVER EXPECT GOODS THINGS TO COME OUT OF ME".
The experiences is still fresh in my veil whenever i flash back because the whole scenario subject me to suffer
SEX ABUSE at age 7. 3 Death Depression , Self Independent at age 17yrs , Introvert , etc. Today I & my sister live our life like those who doesn't have PARENTS. It is well, LIFE GOES ON.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Rosarie(f): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
imitateMe:

Idiot. When you ought to acknowledge him, love him and honor him, you dey cry like fish brain. Mumu

Honor your parents, that your days may be long on earth - whether they are nice to you or not.

Your father is not your bf, fish brain!!
you are a wasted sperm.a mistake.your father raised a fool

8 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pavore9:

Ubi and the woman are in the best position to answer that.

The relationship will not be cordial, Wizkid's baby mama took their issues to Twitter, now he doesn't celebrate the boy even on his birthdays and not making provisions.

Davido's 3rd baby mama's case was in court when she granted a newspaper interview and was asked what sex with Davido was like, she said his dick is short and fat, two rounds of sex, the first one painful because his dick is fat while the second round was less painful. Then they both laughed it off.
No man will like being embarrassed publicly.
That was the last Davido wanted to hear about her and the child again, that's why she employed Kemi Olunloyo to be her spokesperson and pulling down Davido.
That's why Kemi Olunloyo is on Davido's throat.

She could have threatened privately cos according to her, Ubi had paid her partially.
What is the gap between her calling out and getting the money? Very short!
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
BluntBoy:
My dad loves cars. While I was growing up, we had many cars in our garage but my dad's favorite was one Toyota hatchback. He had a Mercedes (which I liked), a Pajero and many other nice cars of the 90s but my dad just let them rot in the garage while driving this ugly Toyota about.

While I was in boarding school, my dad once again brought this Toyota to school on visiting day. But the car paint had been scraped off in many places and my dad could not even bother to wait to have it evenly painted before jumping in and driving it to school.

Then to make matters worse, this car chose the visiting day of all days to splutter and stall. And my dad had to be begging some students and gardeners to be pushing it while he tried to restart it. After the car had started, I heard one of the gardeners saying that the car should have been offloaded into the sea a long time ago.

It was very annoying and embarrassing.

For real, this is the only comment I've read so far that has matched the title of this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by AleAirHub(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sorry about all your experiences & God will grant you lasting JOY with Happiness someday.
intrepidJ:
Emotinally brutalized before the age of 7. Called a bastard by time im 10. Ran away from home at the age of 12 with no idea where i was going and but a biscuit in my pocket. Experienced the phenomenom "walking in circles " for the first time. By 6 im hungry and lost..by 11 im roaming yhe streets looking for where to sleep. God sends a good Samaritan my way. He saw a young boy on the streets at that hour. I lied to him was going to visit my uncle in Festac Town but got lost and was hungry. He took pity on me and offered to let me pass the night in his place. Too dangerous for a 12 year old boy walking all alone.

THEN

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
Kdon2:

I know you are not a father. You ll understand when you become one.

Do I need to be a father to understand that I shouldn't bring children I wouldn't love into this world? Prevention is better than cure. It is better to teach young men yet to be fathers never to bring children they will never love into this world and watch them suffer than wait till they become fathers before telling them not to abuse the children they have got used to abusing.

If Northern Nigeria was made up of fathers who had a maximum average of 4 children they could feed and send to quality schools, there would not be terrorism like we have today. When a child doesn't have a sense of belonging, he becomes disastrous and hopeless. When he is sent to beg to survive at an early age, he becomes a tool of destruction in the hands of his recruiters who teach him to forget about this world in which he suffers, pick a bomb and kill himself so he can get to where he will never suffer. His recruiters give him free food and for the first time he has authority to sleep with women who mocked him for being poor (although by force), he finally has a sense of belonging and the promise of a better life with 72 virgins he believes . He adorns himself with explosives, moves to a location and blows himself up at the expense of innocent citizens of the society.

These things have been analysed consistently over time and I do not need to be a father to understand how parents should treat their children.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by headz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Pavore9: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The relationship will not be cordial, Wizkid's baby mama took their issues to Twitter, now he doesn't celebrate the boy even on his birthdays and not making provisions.

Davido's 3rd baby mama's case was in court when she granted a newspaper interview and was asked what sex with Davido was like, she said his dick is short and fat, two rounds of sex, the first one painful because his dick is fat while the second round was less painful. Then they both laughed it off.
No man will like being embarrassed publicly.
That was the last Davido wanted to hear about her and the child again, that's why she employed Kemi Olunloyo to be her spokesperson and pulling down Davido.
That's why Kemi Olunloyo is on Davido's throat.

She could have threatened privately cos according to her, Ubi had paid her partially.
What is the gap between her calling out and getting the money? Very short!

Maturity is when a man is able to separate whatever he deems provoking from the woman and the child he had with the woman.

The affection you should have for your child who is your flesh and blood should never be subject to how feel towards his/her mother.

The child did not just stop from the skies, the man's fluid played an active role in the conception alongside that of the woman.

After the fame has dimmed for Wizkid because there is no champion forever, can he boldly tell his sons he never showed them off during his heydays , ignored their birthdays etc because their mothers "insulted" him on social media?

Neglect can never be rationalized because it is one of the leading causes of mental and personality disorders.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pavore9:

Maturity is when a man is able to separate whatever he deems provoking from the woman and the child he had with the woman.

The affection you should have for your child who is your flesh and blood should never be subject to how feel towards his/her mother.

The child did not just stop from the skies, the man's fluid played an active role in the conception alongside that of the woman.

After the fame has dimmed for Wizkid because there is no champion forever, can he boldly tell his sons he never showed them off during his heydays , ignored their birthdays etc because their mothers "insulted" him on social media?

Neglect can never be rationalized because it is one of the leading causes of mental and personality disorders.

You are correct, but can you call out even your Ex on Social Media?
Emotional hurt is very bad coupled with public embarrassment.
Ubi will pass through her and go to her house before he can see the child, which is one thing the man will not want to do, I mean he would like to avoid the woman.
Her action is embarrassing and uncalled for, Lillian has issues with him but playing maturity.
N.B. I am not a man and not siding Ubi.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Whenever threads like this come up, most people (including males) have nothing good to say about their fathers.

Most will heap praises on their mothers for training and providing for them. Yet same people claim men have always provided 99% of finances in homes.

Most wouldn't even want to marry men like their fathers.

But somehow, these same men prefer marriages of the old and women of the old.

Marriages that were filled with neglect, abuse and suffering women. Some of you are very wicked humans.
Does this look like sexscape thread, must you spill thrash always.
Anyway what good can come from pocochantas or what is that your name obviously nothing good.
Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by chemgee: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
I better pray that 90% of the stories here are fake coz damn, too many broken folks moving around..

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Swissheart(f): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Not just my dad but both parents, I got pregnant after secondary school, my parents made the 9 months period hell for me, on the night of delivery my dad and mum told me when or if I come back with a baby they will disown me, he took me to the hospital in the middle of the night, he dropped me there and zoomed off, the gate of the hospital was locked, i banged and banged the gate no one answered, I gave birth outside the hospital on the sandy ground by myself before the useless sleeping nurse came to open the gate but the baby still died,

Right there and then I decided never to go home again, I left that state, stayed with a friend living with her elder brother, did menial jobs for 3 years, sponsored myself to university, came out with second class upper, got a well paying job immediately after nysc, was transferred out of Nigeria after 3 years, now ready to get married to the love of my life soon, I only talk to my siblings now, I have forgiven them but can never forget the hell I went through in their hands.
what!
No insult intended but i think your parents are callous and wicked. They probably do not love you. Thats pure wickedness especially because they didn't want your baby to live. Sorry about all you v been through.

I got pregnant as a young teenager as well but i got all the support i needed and even more from my parents. I had the baby and they showered same love on him.

When teenage daughters get pregnant especially promising ones, its a whole lots of disappointment that if not carefully managed would crash the dreams or life of such children. Parents can still get the best outta their kids no matter what happens

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
[s]
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Does this look like sexscape thread, must you spill thrash always.
Anyway what good can come from pocochantas or what is that your name obviously nothing good.
[/s]

Trash as usual.

Cc: LAWMA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by stellarita(f): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
I t is funny how some people chose to pretend that some parents are as bad as people have written about them. of a truth, some are worse than this. let's not bottle our emotions. speak up if you are still hurt as an adult. mine was not being concerned about our welfare as kids but changed when we became teens. wouldn't blame him that much, because he also did not enjoy parental love and care. But, like someone mentioned let's break the vicious circle so that we can have balanced and emotionally stable children.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? by redcurry(f): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
[/quote ]oh God!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" / Man Left Confused After Wife Conceives Despite Him Undergoing Vasectomy / How Marriage Has Become A Luxury In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.