Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,047 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ngexchanger.com Won't Send Me My Pm After 2 Days Of Making Payment To Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ngexchanger.com Won't Send Me My Pm After 2 Days Of Making Payment To Them (283 Views)

Army Withdraw From Banex Shopping Plaza, After 9 Days Of Siege / $10bn Debt: CBN Defaults On Payment To Banks, Dollar Nears ₦‎1,000 / Harnessing Mobile Payment To Boost Economic Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ngexchanger.com Won't Send Me My Pm After 2 Days Of Making Payment To Them by Djlo2k(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please does anyone know if ngexchanger.com has turned scam? I bought perfect money worth 101 USD and the won't credit me even after contacting them severally. The don't reply emails, when I spoke with them on Saturday the 2nd of February I made the purchase the lady I spoke with asked me to text my order no and username which I did and she told me she had confirmed my payment and forwarded my order to their accountant still I haven't gotten my perfect money wallet credited till today I am writing this. Today that is a Monday all their phone numbers are switched off and the chat function on their website has not been working since morning. When it got active this evening, I chatted with one Jenny who asked for my order no and asked me to send proof of payment. I sent her my order no and asked her what she meant by proof of payment, if the didn't have a banking portal to check if I made the payment. She said she would check the crediting and get back to me. I kept waiting for her to get back to me only for the chat to go off.... When next it came on and I chatted them it went off immediately.. the claim to work everyday even on public holidays so what might be the problem now with this order of mine? This is great disrespect for my time and trusting them enough to do business with them. The have no consideration for my engagements and timing I need the funds for. This is totally disappointing.
Re: Ngexchanger.com Won't Send Me My Pm After 2 Days Of Making Payment To Them by Jimbadly: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Apparently they have scammed you.
Re: Ngexchanger.com Won't Send Me My Pm After 2 Days Of Making Payment To Them by Djlo2k(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Jimbadly:
Apparently they have scammed you.
The credited my wallet early this morning.. I think the are getting tired of doing business or maybe it's the nigerian thing were people want you to beg them for the rendering of service.. I am on the look for another reliable exchange... Any ideas?

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Valentine Cake This Season / How To Make Money As A Kid In Nigeria / Parabolic SAR Conclusions And Forex Signals 121

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.