Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,047 members, 7,859,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? (9934 Views)

Share Your Experiences Being Flogged in Secondary School / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by rhames(m): 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Plyzavocalz:
Most of us (if not all) were victims of a particular offence in secondary School which when we look back to bring memories whether good or bad..
Mine was not coming to school with working implements for manual labor..
Share your experience

Skipping class

late coming

truancy

rank rascality

noisemaking and story telling

radical

politically motivated patriot

current affairs monger

Just choose one.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by joesmarty(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Being too humble to include my name in the list of noise makers, that was very stupid of me.
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Iykejohn419(m): 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Flashsy style of dressing to sch( sagging both tie and trouser, hairstyle ,designs on uniform & black socks ).............

Mimicking teachers

Damn dey dealt with me so hard,Weneva i discover I'm late,I follow back gate

Twas fun tho
Re: What Offences Frequently Got You Flogged In Secondary School?? by Gracespecial101(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Labour on Wednesday and Fridays
* Those yeye seniors will be exercising their strength on us to the extent that the whole class stopped bringing working materials so if you want to beat you better beat all.
* junior Secondary Wearing the wrong shoe cause my bro was the Head boy.
* Perpetual Noise maker had a PHD in that, no list is complete without my name always among the First five even when I never talk name dey there already cause I must talk you will see something like ×2×2×2×2×2×2×2 looked humble but Mehn I was a terror

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okowa, Ozekhome, Ukiwe, Others Storm UNIZIK For Zik Lecture / Nelson Olaiya Tope Declared Missing...photo / Nasarawa State University Any Information About Their Second List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.