Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos (36832 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit / "Pepper and stew" Bambam Looks Radiant In New cleavage baring Photos / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by scopusng(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Frankbaro:
My once upon a time crush, not anymore, for I've moved on.
Happy Birthday To You Fathia. Fifty is a milestone.

Nonsense
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by Kobicove(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congratulations to her!
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by SAMBARRY: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yoruba/delta local breed milf
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by martineverest(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
charliejose:
She's age mates with Celine dion. Blacks actually don't crack wink
Celine Dion is just skinny,if she add some fleshes,she could be younger
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by martineverest(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
SAMBARRY:
Yoruba/delta local breed milf
she is urhobo
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
50 looks good on her
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by BareFacedLies(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Justinlean02:
Well no doubt she looks pretty gorgeous at her age, but when you've got money beauty comes both naturally and surgically... Y'all know the drill shaa

I have met a 50 year old lady whose pùssy is still tight cheesy
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by SAMBARRY: 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
martineverest:
she is urhobo
who has already been baptized by Yoruba ways/idiosyncrasies and lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by iswallker(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
when you make your face up-but you cant make your leg up...
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by Funkybabee(f): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Happy birthday ma'am, age gracefully
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by pacespot(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Alexandro15:
How come she is this young at fifty and Celine dion is this old?

Celine Dion was sometimes ago down with cancer, I think that explains why
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by jconsulting(f): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
this woman no sure of her age ,two years ago she was 46 now she is 50
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Alexandro15:

Power of Blackness = blackpowerlivesonn
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by LastDance: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
martineverest:
Celine Dion is just skinny,if she add some fleshes,she could be younger
Gbam!!!!!!!!!
Abeg tell them let them know.
if Celine dion should add lots of flesh like ladies like nicky minaj and kim kardasian.
she could contest for miss world, looking at her face closely would tell you how beautiful she is .
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by LastDance: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
SAMBARRY:
who has already been baptized by Yoruba ways/idiosyncrasies and lifestyle
Your bad mouth though.
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by kokomilala(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
No matter how comely, how ethearily beautiful or delicately set in beauty a woman is,she,like glowing morning flowers,wither at the approach of sunlight-from middle age.
It's the vanities that beget other vanities. From Dante's Beatrice to this age,women can't stop that thief of youth; that waster that ,at times, suddenly pounces on them. Or ,who creeps in on their existence.
Is the very end of mirth not heaviness?
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by OdiaI(f): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Alexandro15:
Celine is 50? I didn't know. But then, Celine lost her husband after a long illness...the STRESS of the cancer and that of his death is enough to make her age thrice...there lies the difference.
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by OdiaI(f): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
pacespot:

Celine Dion was sometimes ago down with cancer, I think that explains why
Not Celine, her husband was.
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by gidgiddy: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
Alexandro15:

White people don't age well compared to blacks. After 40, most whites look terrible
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
LastDance:
Your bad mouth though.
your own mouth good?
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by LastDance: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2019
SAMBARRY:
your own mouth good?
You are just a ghetto babe.
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2019
LastDance:
You are just a ghetto babe.
lmaooo see mgbeke feeling funky......faker oshi. grin

When they can't beat your intelligence, they resort to insults without knowing I'm ready for them grin

E pain am grin
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by LastDance: 9:04am On Feb 06, 2019
SAMBARRY:
lmaooo see mgbeke feeling funky......faker oshi. grin

When they can't beat your intelligence, they resort to insults without knowing I'm ready for them grin

E pain am grin
which intelligence are you talking about?

So you see your self as intelligent abi?

Go and sit down there jor.
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2019
LastDance:
which intelligence are you talking about?

So you see your self as intelligent abi?

Go and sit down there jor.
I know its a bitter pill for you to swallow or come to terms with,I am more intelligent and witty than you are.I will liken your IQ to that of a cockroach. wink

Secondly, I'm already sitting down so you're too little to tell me to sit down...clown grin

Oro nadun ofeke grin
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by LastDance: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2019
SAMBARRY:
I know its a bitter pill for you to swallow or come to terms with,I am more intelligent and witty than you are.I will liken your IQ to that of a cockroach. wink

Secondly, I'm already sitting down so you're too little to tell me to sit down...clown grin

Oro nadun ofeke grin

You need rehab.

gbetty babe with no manners and respect for her elders.

And later you complain that you can't find man on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2019
LastDance:
You need rehab.

gbetty babe with no manners and respect for her elders.

And later you complain that you can't find man on Nairaland.
lmaooooo with money on my mind grin grin

Who gives a rat ass about finding a broke a55 twitter begger on nairaland grin

Your foolishness is grade 1.the more you quote me,the more your foolishness increases grin

Sophisticated wannabe you better go get a jobb grin

That's what broke a55 spineless little niggas do grin

Now let the wailing begin grin

Oya cry me a lagoon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by LastDance: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2019
SAMBARRY:
lmaooooo with money on my mind grin grin

Who gives a rat ass about finding a broke a55 twitter begger on nairaland grin

Your foolishness is grade 1.the more you quote me,the more your foolishness increases grin

Sophisticated wannabe you better go get a jobb grin

That's what broke a55 spineless little niggas do grin

Now let the wailing begin grin

Oya cry me a lagoon grin
All your insults are only showing your desperation.

calm down and let me send you 500 pounds sterling.

Just be humble.
Re: Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 50th Birthday, Looks Radiant In New Photos by SAMBARRY: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2019
LastDance:
All your insults are only showing your desperation.

calm down and let me send you 500 pounds sterling.

Just be humble.
grin

See this faker still trying hard to prove a point grin

Abi are you also into pant theft because this your delusional tendencies is very hilarious grin

500 pounds ko,5million shillings ni grin

Ratchet a55 wimp feeling funky grin

Buhahahahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is the Most Disciplined Actress In Nollywood? / Bukky Wright Looks Smart In Military Outfit / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.