Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W (46079 Views)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren Arrives South Africa For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Nigerians React As Ebuka Arrives Cape Town For Banky W's White Wedding / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Dog Wears Aso Ebi For Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by MrNollyzone: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Singer turned politician, Banky W took to his Instagram page to appreciate Comedian Basketmouth for his support towards the forth coming election.

Banky W appreciated Basketmouth for designing some campaign billboard to support is politician career.

See is caption after sharing this photo on his page....

@basketmouth you are a friend and a brother. God bless you for this. I love and appreciate you bro. Thank you. And thank you to every single person who has donated to help the movement. We are running on faith and fumes, and your support, donations, encouragement and prayers are keeping us going. God bless you. God bless us all. 
#MDP #StrongerTogether

Source: https://nollyzone.com/see-the-campaign-billboard-basketmouth-designed-support-banky-w/

4 Likes

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by ashewoboy(m): 11:10am On Feb 05, 2019
like say he go win. all these people wey know say them wan makes revolutionary change. make them join aPvSsy or PdP. then they can be a rebel in government to their party and make sure people's interest takes priority. if you like deceive yourselves. we have two major political parties in nigeria.

42 Likes

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by NaijaCelebrity: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2019
Good friend

8 Likes

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Nogodye(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2019
Waste of resources...Wetin you gain?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by itspzpics(m): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin as long as religion is in Nigeria grin Nigerians will never move forward shocked only the dark abyss awaits us Nigerians

I want to buy a verified Google Adsenseee account

7 Likes

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by bamasite(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Industry things!

2 Likes

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by BrandStrategist(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
He can't win...

2 Likes

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by abrojunior94(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by maestroferdi: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
As in...His aspiration has turned to comedy...

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by yemmight(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
You are all comedians
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by monaPhilz: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
My Atikulate FC people, I left school for home yesterday just to realize I forgot my TVC in school. Never voted before and I really wanna vote in this election. Someone should help me with Tfare to and fro and get my TVC for PVC collection please.3k is sufficient.

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by omega2128(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Banky is contesting for more title, not for winning

Banky W- singer, actor, producer, dancer, husband and now Banky W the politician

3 Likes

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by sammyj: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
The youth should be looking towards young, fresh and vibrant people like this rather than following old grand pa like Atiku et al!!! wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Emekadollars(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Banky's head alone is big enough to support him.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

3 Likes

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by kglamour(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
good gesture though. Only that bakky is voting APC comes 16 Feb.
abeg no ask how I take know.
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by TenTon(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
I love this... I will vote Bankky W... thanks BaskMouth

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by datola: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
What are all cele/yeyebrities in Lekki waiting for.

They should vote for this serious minded one of their own.

He should win!

Kudos to Basketmouth!

4 Likes

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by hisexcellency34: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Dude is not contesting. Just need donations like his aunty, Oby

2 Likes

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by sevo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Iyaff seen it. Now pay me my moni

Op...

1 Share

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by BruncleZuma: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Big eyes fall on you...this one nah SUG or Councillor e suppose dey hustle for.
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Triangles1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Putting rope on fowl neck is not good, just leave it for cow and the real goat. Proverbs 101
Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by ONY3KAH(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
Basketmouth has always proved himself to be a good friend

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Bar1941(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Banky suppose take am back with Sowore now, why MDP

Anyway, I wish him the best.

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Sugarplum777(f): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
He must loose

See I'm big head embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W by Hotguy27: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Singer turned politician, Banky W took to his Instagram page to appreciate Comedian Basketmouth for his support towards the forth coming election.

Banky W appreciated Basketmouth for designing some campaign billboard to support is politician career.

See is caption after sharing this photo on his page....

Source: https://nollyzone.com/see-the-campaign-billboard-basketmouth-designed-support-banky-w/

Please go back to your English class to understand the difference between "is" and "his" so that you won't be confusing the general public here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Complains Of Cold In London (Photos, Video) / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.