Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Last Phone You Will Ever Use. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Last Phone You Will Ever Use. (268 Views)

Once You Lose your Phone, You Lose All Your Money In Your Bank Account. / Last Phone Choice / How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Phone You Will Ever Use. by OlieEvan(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Goodday'

#Opinions Though,
I and my Goons were having a TECHY discussion few day back, and One of'em was trying to advice another on the kind of Phone to Get before Val's day.

He Said,"Get any of all these good phones around for your babe, like Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Xiaomi and Huawei."

He went further to say," Don't even try to bring any Tecno or Infinix Here O".

I asked him, "What of Itel na", he said,
"NA THE LAST TIN WEY I GO DO BE THAT".

What is the LAST PHONE for You?

(1) (Reply)

Lumia 9OO For Sale / Youtube To Upgrade Offline Video Quality"favour Smartphone With FHD / Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.