Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos (24306 Views)

Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo) / 3rd Mainland Bridge: Roads That Are Likely To Be Congested / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by cooldipo(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lagos - Abeokuta
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Last355(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kendrick80:
Isolo to Ikotun
jakande gate traffic

4 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by ernie4life(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hhh
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Miracle4Sure: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ikorodu road no doubt about it
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by emceedcent(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2019
kennygee:

The day I spent over 5 hours getting to Iyana Ipaja from ICM was when I knew I couldn't live in Lagos.

I left ICM around 5, got home around to 11 pm. In a taxi.
Urs is better... I left work (lekki) 5:30 and I got home (Ijede, ikorodu) almost 1am... Las las I trekked coz I cunt get bus again... That day, the traffic worse pass hell fire....

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Jarus(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
madridguy:
You both should visit Ikeja along to Dopemu under bridge make una know say Khaki no be leather.

The day I jammed this traffic, I begged one gateman to allow me to just park at their car park and let me continue the journey with bike. It was hellish.

I vowed not to ever drive on that road again: Along-Dopemu-Iyana Ipaja.

8 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by nepapole(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Odunharry:

No mind them. Mk dem come mile 2 or come see traffic from ojo barracks to iyana iba or vollks
i almost die for barracks to ojo... laslas na bike save my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by scantee(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ikotun road by jakonde gate and Apapa road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by NwaOhafia: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
1. Mike 2 to volts
2. ikorodu
3. 3rd mainland bridge
4. Ikeja alone
5. Maryland to Ikeja underbride

6 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
basicallyme:
all roads in Lagos are hell even the road to my bathroom
Na only you talk true

2 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by ryloy: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
The Question should be which road is free in Lagos on normal day?

6 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Jarus(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
bigcil2:
Ikeja Along to Iyanna Paja weekdays and Saturdays and 5am
Third mainland bridge early mornings workdays
Agege anytime
Ikorodu Road any time

I fear anything Iyana Ipaja.

3 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by omotoyossi(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lagos abeokuta expressway [iyanaipaja to ikejaalong]...funny enough,that route was just 20minutes [now 2,3hours] until Ambode started doing that stupid road for reasons I dont knw. PLS CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT AMBODE is TRYING TO DO ON THAT ROAD?

8 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by danhans(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Apapa is the first,you can drive to Apapa from mile 2 ypu can use only use bic,Iyana -iba no get holiday oo.....everyday
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Nigerians and stupid arguement is like 1 and 2, how will all this solve 9ja problems?

2 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by arrestdarrester: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
sucessdriven:
was arguing with a friend. i was like the number one is 3rd mainland bridge. he was like nothing beats Ikorodu road traffic. So i brought it here for wise elders to settle.

Are you sure the wise elders you are seeking have not relocated away from traffic, sorry Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by ryloy: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Nigerians and stupid arguement is like 1 and 2, how will all this solve 9ja problems?

Lagos traffic is a major problem in Nigeria today. Do you know the number of productive hours are wasted in traffic?

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by arrestdarrester: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
omotoyossi:
Lagos abeokuta expressway [iyanaipaja to ikejaalong]...funny enough,that route was just 20minutes [now 2,3hours] until Ambode started doing that stupid road for reasons I dont knw. PLS CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT AMBODE is TRYING TO DO ON THAT ROAD?

Better ask him before they impeach him Ooo

2 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Odunharry:

No mind them. Mk dem come mile 2 or come see traffic from ojo barracks to iyana iba or vollks
like say them fix lagos -badagry express way, commuters for enjoy that side, but bike ti take over. All the roads I know in Lagos is so congested.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by icamello: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
omotoyossi:
Your head is there. Road that is not enough before, you still took out of it for your blue buses. I think he made a poor decision on that project and I don’t see an end to that problem, at least not soon. The situation of that road atm is really worrisome. I don’t even visit my relatives living around there anymore.

Infact, the whole of Lagos has been on auto-pilot ever since he lost the return ticket for governorship.

7 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by OhiOfIhima: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
sucessdriven:
was arguing with a friend. i was like the number one is 3rd mainland bridge. he was like nothing beats Ikorodu road traffic. So i brought it here for wise elders to settle.

Omo dat axis is not a child play oo.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ikeja along

Bank Anthony way

Maryland to constrain

island

Tollgate sango axis

ikorodu axis

2 Likes

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by shiki(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Apapa and Ikeja along, 3rd main land to Ikorodu is tough, slow but steady movement
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Odunharry(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
sisipelebe:
like say them fix lagos -badagry express way, commuters for enjoy that side, but bike ti take over. All the roads I know in Lagos is so congested.
Bike take over true true. Even bike de experience traffic well from Trade fair under bridge to barracks then iyana iba is something else
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by OMOTOWO(m): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Anchor84:
Fagba no.1
Dopemu no.2
hmn that fagba traffic still better bro o..

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Odunharry(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
nepapole:

i almost die for barracks to ojo... laslas na bike save my life.
Barracks come worse pass anything sef. Atimes I de pity people mk dey sit down for bus or car inside traffic.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by RexTramadol1: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lag-abk road eh

E be like if hold up no dey, that road go lose durability

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Smazlexander: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
ryloy:
The Question should be which road is free in Lagos on normal day?
Even My Area Wey Dem Dey Construct Bridge After Them pause Work Okada People Do By-Pass HoldUp Still Dey So To Me Traffic In lagos Is Spiritual Problem
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
ryloy:

Lagos traffic is a major problem in Nigeria today. Do you know the number of productive hours are wasted in traffic?

So how will all your arguement on the road with most Traffic solve the Traffic problems?

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
omotoyossi:
Which kind 20minutes, na oshodi you dey go? From Iyanaipaja to Ikeja along is 7minutes on private car, and 10-15min on commercial bus. I just which I have an option, Lagos is a no no for me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Natural South Africa(pics) / Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground / Travellers Lament As Lagos, Abuja Lockdown Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.