Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos (24305 Views)

Roads In Kano Looked Like This In 1970 (photo) / 3rd Mainland Bridge: Roads That Are Likely To Be Congested / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by propsvila: 7:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Some of you saying Iyana Ipaja Along probably have not met traffic from Barracks to Mile 2. Along traffic at least go to get hope say the bus they move. The day i respect traffic on that road was one Sunday I stayed on traffic wirh my for seven hours. I just wished I never came out with that car that day.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Kendrick80(m): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2019
Last355:
jakande gate traffic
I dey tell u....we have trailers,keke,private cars,commercial buses,okada,etc plying that narrow road.
Damn that road angry
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by onegig(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

Which app was that bro?
Google maps. Turn on the traffic toggle.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Jarus(m): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2019
madridguy:
So did the gateman permitted you?

He didnt o. I bore my cross. I continued thw journey. It was a bad day for me.

That was the last time I ever had anything to do with that road.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by NwaOhafia: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2019
Henz24:
I swear bro, ikeja na pure evil, from Maryland to ikeja under bridge too, one day I used a taxify from the island to ikeja, I stay off toyin, I clearly told the guy not to go through Maryland but he refused and insisted there would be no traffic there, we got to Sheraton and everywhere was blocked, opebi link road was a no go area, I knew the guy did it on purpose to increase his money so I just came down and Paid him and trekked home cos bike self no see road that day
I stay around Toyin but would have love to stay FACTAC If not because of the traffic.
I am leaving Lagos for good this year, I can't come and kill myself.
The best time to do in Lagos is to get the experience and leave the town. That town could reduce once life span by half
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Speedyconnect15: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2019
onegig:

Google maps. Turn on the traffic toggle.
My phone lags on it oo.
Poor me
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by madridguy(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
grin grin

Jarus:

He didnt o. I bore my cross. I continued thw journey. It was a bad day for me.

That was the last time I ever had anything to do with that road.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by tfk96: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Try Oshodi to Ikeja along, Oshodi to Agege and Mile 2 to Apapa.. U will thank me later
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Henz24(m): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2019
NwaOhafia:

I stay around Toyin but would have love to stay FACTAC If not because of the traffic.
The best time to do in Lagos is to get the experience and leave the town. That town could reduce once life span by half
I personally can't leave Lagos because everything happens here, I love Lagos honestly
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Koats14(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Birminghamvirgo:
try from mile2-trade fair to Ojo Alaba. Na dat time u go know say Jesus ain't from Canada
Tiri gbosa for this place. A Saturday I tried it, ₦700 bike fare from trade fair to Okoko. I was happy when I saw the cars and busses I left behind on my way.

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by tixo: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Sanwo-olu billboards
Sharp minds!
Smart survey strategy at completely no cost.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by onegig(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Speedyconnect15:

My phone lags on it oo.
Poor me

Techno or infinix? tongue
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
NwaOhafia:

God bless you. The best thing thing to do in Lagos is to gather all the money and experience, then leave. The stress in Lagos can shorten life span.

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Speedyconnect15: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
onegig:

Techno or infinix? tongue
Gionee.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Just2endowed2(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lagos and traffic life....
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by emceedcent(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Berlyn1:
ijede where in ijede??
Oke eletu
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Berlyn1(f): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
emceedcent:

Oke eletu
where in okeletu
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by emceedcent(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Berlyn1:
where in okeletu
Cele oke eletu......and you?
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by asunmoGGMU(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
emceedcent:

Urs is better... I left work (lekki) 5:30 and I got home (Ijede, ikorodu) almost 1am... Las las I trekked coz I cunt get bus again... That day, the traffic worse pass hell fire....

Wtf! How do you do it? Ijede-Lekki? Na die o.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by Berlyn1(f): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
emceedcent:

Cele oke eletu......and you?
i m no more there i was staying at Elemu lol methodist school area My bro moved to Elepe nd im base On disland now

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by eRex(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
asunmoGGMU:

Wtf! How do you do it? Ijede-Lekki? Na die o.

I still dey try, yaba to Ijede

1 Like

Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by asunmoGGMU(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
eRex:

I no fit try am at all. I don't see myself doing that. I can do it. I work around Anthony, yet I had to find somewhere close to the proximity of my work area.
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by emceedcent(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Berlyn1:
i m no more there i was staying at Elemu lol methodist school area My bro moved to Elepe nd im base On disland now
Wow, thats great... Where on the island... Please can you mail me ur WhatsApp digit to emceedcent30@gmail.com ?
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by emceedcent(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
eRex:

Mostly, I stay on the island during the weekdays and I go home for weekends
Re: Which Are The Top 5 Most Traffic Congested Roads In Lagos by eRex(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
emceedcent:

Mostly, I stay on the island during the weekdays and I go home for weekends

I do mine daily ooo... It's part of me now sha... Maybe cos I drive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Natural South Africa(pics) / Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground / Travellers Lament As Lagos, Abuja Lockdown Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.