Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Laff! Laff!! Laff!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laff! Laff!! Laff!!! (654 Views)

Laff Laff Laff Away Your Sorrow / This Girl Want Kill Us With Laff. / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laff! Laff!! Laff!!! by ezek2620(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
1.One Enugu Girl asked me today, have you watched "OTELE MMA UDO"it took me 35mins to know she was talking about "TELEMUNDO"
2.*Just because he called and say "Sleep like a baby my love"*doesnt mean u must Urinate on the bed.
3.Thank God body Part can't be borrowed if not u will be hearing tins like Ugonna Blessing borrow me ur breast, you know say ma own don fall finish.
4.Jesus Feed 5000 people and died a Virgin, Ordinary meat pie u bought for her, U are asking Sex, Sex kee u there.
5.Naija girls sef
Me:Can I have ur number please?
Girl :are u working
Me :No
Girl:Ok 0930174939
Me:it's not Working ooo
Girl:Just like u it is not working too.
6.How old Were you when you realize that "PANTS" mean "Private Pants Need tight security?
7.Woman Cheats in a marriage the husband will beat her, Man Cheats ,the wife will beat the side Chick. Women Una don Suffer.
8.Pain is when you are playing truth or dare in a party and u are dared to leave the party.
9.Some girls will plait hair and their forehead will be shining as if they are using solar energy energy.
10.My brother Stop asking a girl If she's Single If u like her Join the queue. The Winner will be announced later. .
11.WHAT WAS YOUR GREATER SURPRISE THIS YEAR?
My Greatest Surprise was when I saw one Enugu girl drinking palm wine with bread .
12 Did you take meat from the pot?
AMERICAN:No
NIGERIAN:meee?meat?pot?when?where?how?.
13.I pray that my children Never do that "Satanism ritual of dipping bread In tea .
14.Dating Someone 's man Or lady, it's like driving a government Vehicle Which will never be urs.
15.His snoring Irritates you now, but when u were still in love with him u were tempted to record it and used as ur ringtone.
16.If u see me blushing alone Just know that I'm with my imaginary girlfriend
17.Every girl has that jean that makes her ass looks good even though she has flat ass.
18.Dont envy People
Not everybody walking fast has an appointment, some are having running stomach.
19.u post on facebook, friends pls pray for me I'm Very sick, then u get 800+ likes, and u think they prayed for you,no my friend 800+ people just like ur sickness, u can't recover.
20.A lady with big boobs enters a bus. She had a rosary cross between her boobs. The man besides her could not help staring, knowing the guy has been staring at her boobs for 15 mins, d lady asked "Are you looking at Jesus On the cross ?
The guy then smiled and answered, "No am actually looking at the two thieves besides him"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chat In Movies: See Hilarious Chat Using A Movie. / A Young Lady Cry To Her Pastor For Help And This Happens / I Found This Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.