Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Am Depressed, Please Advise Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am Depressed, Please Advise Me (526 Views)

My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. / Losing My Mind Please Advise Me / Am Depressed! Please Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Depressed, Please Advise Me by enasgreat: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Good evening,

My name is Mamus and i think am breaking down real quick. I need your help to recognise my problem from the below turns of events in my life. Please help me, this is a psychological issue.

Scene 1:

I happened to be the coordinator of my department in school. It wasn't much of a thing but i was bombarded with opposition that cramped me up most times. The oppositions were coming from course mate that was pulling crowd and would stop at nothing to frustrate my little effort whatsoever.
He would report to my course adviser and even pull stunts just to make me angry. So far, i have finally decided to play off and give up the position before i get embarrassed by impeachment.
Am totally in error with over 90% of my course mate. Maybe this was my thought or maybe the isolation i rendered to the ladies were core factored. They think am a proud and arrogant dude.

Scene Two:

Where i stay, there lives a girl there that i sort of have interest on. My boss friend wanted her too and since he got car, a house and a huge aza balance, i thought he would stand a better chance than i. So, i backed down and told the girl my friend likes her. She was angry and told me not to give him her contact.

She even changed her mood but when i told her about us meeting, she would gladly come to my room with a shy smile on her face.

I like this girl, no doubt about that. But my hostel is filled up with 80% yahoo boys with constant flexing and huge fine rooms furnitures, so i think am kinda feeling inferior to them atimes and my love for this girl is barely enough.

Scene 3:

I lost my mom few years back. My dad was diagnosed with a stroke and so my step mom and her children were the ones in charge of his properties including his bank account. So, when my dad discovered my step brother took over 3 million from the account, he backed them out and called me from school to run the account on his behalf. To cut the story short, i was accused falsely of lifting 840,000 from his account, the money i withdrew for him. This became an issue and my step sister threatened no money would come to me for house rent or school fees again, even feeding fees included.

Analysis,

Other scenes included. Right now, am broken. This has been so for over a week now that i had to take two black bullet drink the past night to dose off. Today it got so tough that i had to buy Tramadol this evening to skip this thought.

I don't even know my problem now. I feel so inferior and ashamed and low. Please help me
Re: Am Depressed, Please Advise Me by alterego17: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Drop ur whatsapp digit so we talk man to man...meanwhile report ur stepsis to ur dad asap tonite
Re: Am Depressed, Please Advise Me by Eroms4life17(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Bros your problem plenty ooo
Re: Am Depressed, Please Advise Me by endtime1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
enasgreat:
Good evening,

My name is Mamus and i think am breaking down real quick. I need your help to recognise my problem from the below turns of events in my life. Please help me, this is a psychological issue.

Scene 1:

I happened to be the coordinator of my department in school. It wasn't much of a thing but i was bombarded with opposition that cramped me up most times. The oppositions were coming from course mate that was pulling crowd and would stop at nothing to frustrate my little effort whatsoever.
He would report to my course adviser and even pull stunts just to make me angry. So far, i have finally decided to play off and give up the position before i get embarrassed by impeachment.
Am totally in error with over 90% of my course mate. Maybe this was my thought or maybe the isolation i rendered to the ladies were core factored. They think am a proud and arrogant dude.

Scene Two:

Where i stay, there lives a girl there that i sort of have interest on. My boss friend wanted her too and since he got car, a house and a huge aza balance, i thought he would stand a better chance than i. So, i backed down and told the girl my friend likes her. She was angry and told me not to give him her contact.

She even changed her mood but when i told her about us meeting, she would gladly come to my room with a shy smile on her face.

I like this girl, no doubt about that. But my hostel is filled up with 80% yahoo boys with constant flexing and huge fine rooms furnitures, so i think am kinda feeling inferior to them atimes and my love for this girl is barely enough.

Scene 3:

I lost my mom few years back. My dad was diagnosed with a stroke and so my step mom and her children were the ones in charge of his properties including his bank account. So, when my dad discovered my step brother took over 3 million from the account, he backed them out and called me from school to run the account on his behalf. To cut the story short, i was accused falsely of lifting 840,000 from his account, the money i withdrew for him. This became an issue and my step sister threatened no money would come to me for house rent or school fees again, even feeding fees included.

Analysis,

Other scenes included. Right now, am broken. This has been so for over a week now that i had to take two black bullet drink the past night to dose off. Today it got so tough that i had to buy Tramadol this evening to skip this thought.

I don't even know my problem now. I feel so inferior and ashamed and low. Please help me

Jesus is the solution to your problem o
Re: Am Depressed, Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 14, 2019
enasgreat:
Good evening,

Scene 1:

Scene Two:

Scene 3:

Analysis,

I read your story. From the whole story i read, you must be student from one of oil producing state. You were accused of stealing 840k or you squandered the money and then come up with filmsy excuses. You need to come out plain because your story doesn't sound convincing. Open up never minding what people would say.
Re: Am Depressed, Please Advise Me by enasgreat: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
asuustrike1:

I read your story. From the whole story i read, you must be student from one of oil producing state. You were accused of stealing 840k or you squandered the money and then come up with filmsy excuses. You need to come out plain because your story doesn't sound convincing. Open up never minding what people would say.
The truth is, i didn't take the money. My people never liked me from infancy. They are even pressuring my old man to drop me off again. God forbid!

(1) (Reply)

When Is Ijmb Form Closing For 2019? / JAMB 2019 Result Update / Meet Amusuo Paschal, Futo's Best Male Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.