Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) (71685 Views)

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
A yet-to-be identified teacher has gone viral online after she posted sexy pictures of her self in the classroom on social media. Some online users feel the lady's dressing is okay while some condemned her considering her field of work.

Below are more photos of the curvaceous teacher:
Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/curvy-south-african-school-teacher-sets.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Oh...not dat bad...but sweet in Dogy style

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by sinaj(f): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Her full legs tho kiss kiss kiss

She is beautiful

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by chocboi78(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2019
Even if she wears buba and gele that ass will prevail

227 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by kachi19: 12:20am On Feb 06, 2019
I don't know why I feel like I'd had carried 1st every term with a teacher like that

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2019
Chai good food... She must be a South African , na them dey set like that shocked

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Godwinfury(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2019
And You're telling me not to repeat class eh!?

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by nifemi25(m): 12:45am On Feb 06, 2019
This is more reason I didn't know maths when I was still in secondary school... My math teacher has a big boobs and very giant back yard..... My eye and mind is always looking at the boob's.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:54am On Feb 06, 2019
E sure me say na Southy

18 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by gracile(f): 2:36am On Feb 06, 2019
It could be that she just doing a photoshoot, schools don't let their staffs were Jean or sleeveless

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 06, 2019
sinaj:
Her full legs tho kiss kiss kiss
She is beautiful
.. your full chest tho

but you're ugly

mannieA tell me you've got the same body type like that teacher pleasssssssse

6 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 06, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
E sure me say na Southy
.. na correct southy .. the scho uniform don give am off

i went to that school

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by ValCon888: 5:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Secondary school teacher wey dey wear Guccified belt. If you know you know.

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 6:03am On Feb 06, 2019
My kinda teacher

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by femi4: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2019
Better pikin....you just want to answer questions in her class
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 6:51am On Feb 06, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. your full chest tho

but you're ugly

Not cool but, Very true tho. grin

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 06, 2019
She set the internet ablaze? So how come my own is working? undecided mumu talk.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2019
Some students go dey carry Vaseline come school.

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2019
Maxcollins042:

I swear.
Infact my Vaseline is just right beside me
kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Bossontop(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Choiii!!!......Pesin like me no go learn anytin for dat class ooo because i go jus dey last seat for back with my Vaseline

[img]https://media1./images/e64ca63a2ff2602fcb372b5a8e7dc294/tenor.gif?itemid=4891968[/img]

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Abeg I wan go back to school.
Which school she dey teach.. With this hot babe as my class teacher. Na Vaseline go full my bag anytime am going to class kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Maxcollins042:

I swear.
Infact my Vaseline is just right beside me
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by kaen1317: 7:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Why will not I pass maths if I had this type of teacher
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Hope the students will concentrate ?
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by don4real18(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2019
grin
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Creativebae(f): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2019
Not bad na, it means she loves her job. shoulde should tie buba and wrapper ni because she has nice curves?
Me still doing the squat, i must attain that height. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by FallenEmbers: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Students of ISL won't let her rest smiley
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. your full chest tho

but you're ugly

IjebuWarrior:

Not cool but, Very true tho. grin

How petty can you get. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / School Fees At Children's International School, Lekki / Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.