Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos (41064 Views)

Corper Johnson Onyilo Commits Suicide (Photos) / Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos / Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by nazablossom(f): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Had it been he knew it would cost him his life, he would've ignored those children. His action was suspicious also because you can't force a child inside a vehicle when the child is protesting. He went about it the wrong way. That's why jungle justice is bad, innocent people always get killed and once it happens, it can't be undone. People that engage in jungle justice,i don't know how they sleep at night.

Rest in peace .

1 Like

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by TheTrueSeeker: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
My younger brother loaned a lady some cash some years back. When it was time to pay, the lady started dribbling him like J J Okocha until one day, he got to her house determined to collect his money but was told by her eldest son that mummy just went out to the shop (my brother doesn't know where shop is) My brother told the son to call his mother and inform her that he was waiting for her at home since she'd stopped taking his calls.

Son called his mom and they spoke in some coded ibo language which my brother was able to decode a little that the boy should go through the backdoor unnoticed and come to the shop which was a very long distance from the house. (Oyibo to Rumomasi if you know Ph enough)

My brother offered to give the boy a ride to wherever he was going to after he intercepted the son at the backyard trying to escape. Boy entered the car and started giving directions. Soon after, mom called and son told her he was coming in my brother's car to the shop, mother scolded him on the phone called him names and dropped the call, my brother was just calm.

By the time they finally arrived at the shop, Dreaded looking men of the Anti-Kidnapping Unit, Mini Okoro Police Division Port Harcourt (which was not so far from the shop) were on ground to pick my brother for attempted child kidnap.

Clear SET UP...!!! Woman had raised a false alarm, called the police claiming that the 'kidnaper' was requesting for money and she'd promised to give the alleged 'kidnapper' the money as soon as they get to her shop.

Well, cut long story short, my brother had to agree to part with the money he was being owed that night (N150k) just to get off the hook...!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sholaco:
Please someone should feed us with Atiku campaign picture in borno and yobe today na
. Heartless are you to be asking for such in a sensitive thread like this. This is crime thread not politics.

2 Likes

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Kencruz: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
The guy is my street guy and also my childhood friend. We lost a hard working guy(over speed)

1 Like

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
This guy posting all these rubbish blood money making on all threads can’t the Mod ban him or delete his account this is not right na

1 Like

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by 2hrt(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
Kai!! I always tell people to try avoiding unnecessary confrontations, if only he just gave the kid a few knocks on the head and moved on. I know someone that died in this type of unfortunate scenario, he was driving and another car hit him from behind, he gave the car a hot chase and double crossed the vehicle not knowing it was armed robbers that just finished an operation and they opened fire on him............ angry

U r rite bro same tin happen around 5.00 am in ado on 26 december.. A man was driving home in his car, suddenly he noticed he was hit from the back. As soon as he go out to confront, he didnt know dey were robbers returning frm their operation, they opened fire on him and that was his end
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Very sad
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by ronishratis(f): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
READ - https://ronishratisnewsblog..com/2019/02/a-kenyan-man-commits-suicide-after.html

PrettyCrystal:
A man met his untimely end at the hands of angry villagers in Umuoji area of Anambra state. The deceased identified as Paschal Chinazor Onyilo, who was a sound/music operator and even worked for the Anambra government, was alleged to be a kidnapper and was beaten to pulp before he finally gave up the ghost.

It was gathered that last week, Paschal Onyilo, a native of Abatete in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State, was driving to Obosi area to set up his sound equipment for an event.

However on getting to Umuoji, some school children threw stones at his vehicle and caused some damage. He then alighted from the vehicle to accost the kids over the damage. All of them ran away except one boy who was caught by Paschal.

It was learnt that Paschal held the boy and requested that he should take him to his parents as he drove him in his car. Meanwhile the other children who had escaped - raised an alarm that a certain man had ‘kidnapped’ one of them.

The villagers quickly mobilized themselves, came back and confronted Paschal. They didn’t give him a chance to explain himself and pounced on him immediately beating mercilessly. His car was also set on fire before he was rescued by the police.

The villagers who saw some political stickers in his car - accused him of being a kidnapper who works for politicians in the state and was looking for children to use for rituals.

By the time help came, Paschal was already unconscious and he was taken to Iyi-Enu Hospital, Ogidi. He did survive an emergency surgery and was able to narrate what happened to the police and others that visited him in hospital.

Unfortunately, Paschal gave up the ghost days later from the injuries sustained from the mob action.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/paschal-chinazor-onyilo-mobbed-to-death-after-being-labelled-kidnapper.html
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by vankaid: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
ifyalways:
Hmmn. Sad if true but why put a child into your car and attempt to drive off because they threw stones or whatever at your car?

Was there no elder around he can report to?
He could have spanked the child or note his name then go to the school later .
He could have held down the child until one or two indigenous adults come around.
Some battles are not worth it actually. What damage can boys do to your car? A few dent here and there ,if any. He had no right whatsoever, being a stranger in the village, to put another man's child in his car and attempt to drive off.

If I saw my child in a strangers car for any reason, Imma scream "Kidnapp" angry

Two wrongs don't make a right, too bad he's gonna grasp that in the grave.
Madam Ify I bu onye Umuoji?

2 Likes

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Vickthore: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
As much as I condem entirely d mob action, but dz story did not add up
Children just don't throw stones to v merited him abducting one of them
... He dd not v any right to force a child into his car... To where?
Who directed d child s parent house to him?
And where did d narrator get dz account DT u confidently gave out, as if u witnessed it first hand.I
I v traveled for a reasonable extent , v not seen children throwing stones without been provoked.
May b u did not get d sequence of events very correctly

3 Likes

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Daeylar(f): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is so sad.
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by capitalzero: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=PrettyCrystal post=75474722]A man met his untimely end at the hands of angry villagers in Umuoji area of Anambra state. The deceased identified as Paschal Chinazor Onyilo, who was a sound/music operator and even worked for the Anambra government, was alleged to be a kidnapper and was beaten to pulp before he finally gave up the ghost.

It was gathered that last week, Paschal Onyilo, a native of Abatete in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State, was driving to Obosi area to set up his sound equipment for an event.

However on getting to Umuoji, some school children threw stones at his vehicle and caused some damage. He then alighted from the vehicle to accost the kids over the damage. All of them ran away except one boy who was caught by Paschal.

It was learnt that Paschal held the boy and requested that he should take him to his parents as he drove him in his car. Meanwhile the other children who had escaped - raised an alarm that a certain man had ‘kidnapped’ one of them.

The villagers quickly mobilized themselves, came back and confronted Paschal. They didn’t give him a chance to explain himself and pounced on him immediately beating mercilessly. His car was also set on fire before he was rescued by the police.

The villagers who saw some political stickers in his car - accused him of being a kidnapper who works for politicians in the state and was looking for children to use for rituals.

By the time help came, Paschal was already unconscious and he was taken to Iyi-Enu Hospital, Ogidi. He did survive an emergency surgery and was able to narrate what happened to the police and others that visited him in hospital.

Unfortunately, Paschal gave up the ghost days later from the injuries sustained from the mob action.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/paschal-chinazor-onyilo-mobbed-to-death-after-being-labelled-kidnapper.html[/quote

always avoid children that are not yours either for good or bad reason. do not give children who beg money. do not assist strangers. if strangers need help, call appropriate authorities. do not settle dispute, you can get killed. inform authorities always. You cannot reform lawless societies. nigeria is jungle. mind your business.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Eddymoney10: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=PrettyCrystal post=75474722]A man met his untimely end at the hands of angry villagers in Umuoji area of Anambra state. The deceased identified as Paschal Chinazor Onyilo, who was a sound/music operator and even worked for the Anambra government, was alleged to be a kidnapper and was beaten to pulp before he finally gave up the ghost.

He made a very wrong move, picking up one of the kids to take to his parents, no one in d crowd could have believed him. Nothing this country, not in this political climate. I would say he comitted suicide by default

2 Likes

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jungle Justice is barbaric however if you would put a kid or anyone else in ur car and roll the tyre, you have kidnapped them in the eyes of the law, Now this is 2019, do you really want to do that?
We should be wise, these are trying times! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Chepy: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is terrible
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Daz if if any one scratch me .
I dont bug myself.i got the wax for slight scratches.
I'm a stunt driver.i hate applying brakes
And my passengers are always terrified and excited.
The moment i buy my fj cruiser. Top speed only
pls what is the name of this car....I mean the class of Toyota
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Pascal's story seems like a cock n bull story!
For all i knw, he might truly be a kidnapper workin on the low for political ritualists!

5 Likes

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Eddymoney10 post=75479559][/quote]
you are right, not even me would believe him and I'm not there!
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Kokaine(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
witches and wizards disguised as kids
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Chidonc(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
ifyalways:
Hmmn. Sad if true but why put a child into your car and attempt to drive off because they threw stones or whatever at your car?

He could have held down the child until one or two indigenous adults come around.
Some battles are not worth it actually. What damage can boys do to your car? A few dent here and there ,if any. He had no right whatsoever, being a stranger in the village, to put another man's child in his car and attempt to drive off.

If I saw my child in a strangers car for any reason, Imma scream "Kidnapp" angry

Godbless you ma, I do tell people you can't leave to a ripe old age by been foolish, strength my get you many things but only wisdom can leave you alive.

1 Like

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
TheTrueSeeker:
My younger brother loaned a lady some cash some years back. When it was time to pay, the lady started dribbling him like J J Okocha until one day, he got to her house determined to collect his money but was told by her eldest son that mummy just went out to the shop (my brother doesn't know where shop is) My brother told the son to call his mother and inform her that he was waiting for her at home since she'd stopped taking his calls.

Son called his mom and they spoke in some coded ibo language which my brother was able to decode a little that the boy should go through the backdoor unnoticed and come to the shop which was a very long distance from the house. (Oyibo to Rumomasi)

My brother offered to give the boy a ride to wherever he was going to after he intercepted the son at the backyard trying to escape. Boy entered the car and started giving directions. Soon after, mom called and son told her he was coming in my brother's car to the shop, mother scolded him on the phone called him names and dropped the call, my brother was just calm.

By the time they finally arrived at the shop, Dreaded looking men of the Anti-Kidnapping Unit, Mini Okoro Police Division Port Harcourt (which was not so far from the shop) were on ground to pick my brother for attempted child kidnap.

Clear SET UP...!!!

Well, cut long story short, my brother had to agree to part with the money he was being owed (N150k) just to get off the hook after spending a whole night in cell.
If this story is true.....karma will pay em visit soon.
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by baratech: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
Only in Nigeria
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
So sad but he acted ignorantly and suspiciously
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is why you don't need to give kids lift no matter the circumstances. If at all you must do some things, always ascertain the environment first

1 Like

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by JuanDeDios: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
ifyalways:

Right he made a horrendous blunder. But we must condemn jungle justice and advise our people to always ASK QUESTIONS first. Recall the case of the woman who was nearly killed by a frenzied mob after her own child stuck his head out of her car boot?
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by ClearFlair: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
These are the same people playing politics of hate and recommending Atiku to Nigerians just because they hate PMB. God forbid. These ones don’t wish Nigeria well at all.
Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by JuanDeDios: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
ClearFlair:
These are the same people playing politics of hate and recommending Atiku to Nigerians just because they hate PMB. God forbid. These ones don’t wish Nigeria well at all.
And obviously you wish Nigeria well for recommending Buhari. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos by ClearFlair: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
JuanDeDios:

And obviously you wish Nigeria well for recommending Buhari. Ok.

Definitely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophetess Felicia Agwu Found Dead On Abakaliki Road / Nigerian Man 'Snoop Awka' Mbanefo Shot Dead In South Africa (Photo) / Photos Of Jealous Drug Addict Who Killed His Girlfriend For Dating Another Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.