Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World (27761 Views)

Easter: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates 1246 Bishops And 1800 Female Priests / Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by newworld31: 5:53am On Feb 07, 2019
Judgement Time -an Everlasting Gospel by God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu, Wednesday Night Divine Service, February 6th 2019

Highpoints:
First lesson : 1Timothy 6:1-2
Golden text : Coll 3:22-25
God's open letter to the entire inhabitants of the world.
(Give it the widest publicity /share )
Whatsoever you do this is time for your reward.
This is time of judgement. The time by which God is rewarding everybody according to your works.
This is not time for you to wait to be served rather it's the time to labour for your good reward by doing good.
The time of laziness is over. Time to be served is over.
This is rather time for you to labour for your reward by serving others irrespective of your status in life because this is time for God's judgement.

Initially it use to be you serve me, but now it's time for you to rather render diligent service to others to increase the chance of your rewards of inheritance.
This is a call for faithfulness.

This not time to tell lies or play pranks because anything you do now you stand to receive instant reward.
Currently God is just by your side to reward you accordingly. He's very close to everybody now than before taking stock of your deeds with instant reward
This is time to be so diligent in serving God.
This is not the time to go to bethel to sleep without doing God's work. This is time for you to be up and doing in rendering selfless service to God for your instant reward.
If you have been hiding your talent like that unfaithful servants you will receive your due but negative reward.
This is not time to indulge in fornication.

Wait and see what is going to happen in this world to the sinners.
This is not time to joke and live carefree life. Something spectacular is going to happen in this world that will knock the inhabitants of the world off their feet.

Nowadays whatever you do follow after you immediately.
I really pity the so called members of BCS who still behave anyhow. Imagine when you go to a bethel and eat feast the next thing you pack the plate and spoons to your house. You have incurred judgement to yourself. Wait for your reward.
Wait and see what is going to happen in the world. In the very nearest future.

No evil person will walk the surface of this earth again because God is going to wipe out all evil doers.
Don't beg anybody to quit sin. Let all those who claims to be heady get set. God's judgement and instant wrath is on.
Gone are the days that when you do evil you inherit the reward hereafter. This time around the reward of your inheritance is with immediate effect.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing currently do it as you are doing onto God.

Do not complain that you don't have money to do God's work. Sweeping the floor or fetching water, washing dishes or clothes is still the wok of God go ahead and do it happily in order to be rewarded by God
We are now in a new world where righteousness replaces evil and sin. A new word where we run away from sin and strive to do good things.

Christ has come back to judge and reward everyone.
Go from house to house and tell everyone that this is time of judgement that they should stop fornication, abortion, hate, stealing, telling of lies, killing and anything that is evil because the Supreme judge is on earth on the throne of judgement.

The end of the world has come.

Whatever you are, whether president, governor, prime minister, doctor, engineer, student, business man, pastor, church founder, Muslim, native doctor, scientists, lawyer or whatever surrender yourself completely to Him and do what is right always else you won't escape this judgment.
Drop your pride and ego. Remember, 7 days is for the thief but one day is for God.

This is an open letter to the entire world. Judgment will catch up with you unaware. Nobody will escape.
Use this last opportunity to save yourself.
Stop blaspheming God. Stop saying that we are worshiping human being. God is not a respecter of any body.
God knows how to rescue those who reverence Him and how to preserve the sinners for judgment.
This is an open letter I have written to the entire world. Use this time to save yourself from the impending doom. Something is boiling up to explosion.
Christ is physically on the throne of judgement.
End
Thank You Almighty Father.

Source : https://mobile.facebook.com/BCS-World-Headquarters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Shittaakeem(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Latidoh1: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2019
King of Kings and Lord of Lords? ,

5 Likes

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by hisexcellency34: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2019
Olumba Olumba...spiritual leader of Igbo people. Satguru Maharaji of the South East

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by maestroferdi: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2019
Am I seeing well?

god almighty

3 Likes

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2019
The end is near grin

1 Like

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Truefaith: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2019
Olumba Olumba, God almighty?

"Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Matthew 24:23-24

You have here evil masquerading as God Himself!

THE TRUTH OF THE INVASION OF HINDUISM IS INDEED WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-truth-is-worse-than-you-can-imagine/

2 Likes

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Topmaike007(m): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2019
grin nothing wey person no go see for Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2019
tongue
Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by lascopes(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2019
i never knew we have O O Obu moderate in this forum till now angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by SmartMugu: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2019
If this letter is intended for the entire world, why is it posted on nairaland? Do you expect folks from China, Egypt, UK, Russia, Iraq, Brazil, Israel, Afghanistan, Argentina etc to come here to read it?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Sholaco: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Deicide: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2019
What do you think would happen in the next 1000 years, 100,000 years 1,000,000 years? Do people actually think about this stuff?

1 Like

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Sholaco: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2019
densyma:
nonsense
Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by HomeOfMe(f): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2019
Is he only god in Nigeria? He should also send his letter to the US,Canada,Australia,etc Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by deolurexy1(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2019
densyma:

Why this angry
Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2019
Latidoh1:
King of Kings and Lord of Lords? ,
He just took the titles of God and attribute it to his own name. Anyhow it is a good sermon. let God judge His people

3 Likes

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by gaskiyamagana: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2019
densyma:
You are making mokery of how your father and mother bring you to this world.
Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by FroshD: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2019
I believe in God almighty the maker of heaven and earth.

i believe in Jesus christ who came to redeem us from sin.

i believe in the Holy spirit who is my companion

The truth is everyone will be judged

I may not be perfect but i know where i stand and i am saved!!

What about you where do you belong and stand??

#FoodForThought

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by tragergeorge(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2019
SmartMugu:
If this letter is intended for the entire world, why is it posted on nairaland? Do you expect folks from China, Egypt, UK, Russia, Iraq, Brazil, Isreal, Afghanistan etc to come here to read it?
see your name sef ,,cos as dem post am here dem no go fit post am for another platform ,,,,u b real mugu

3 Likes

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by SmartMugu: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Deicide:
What do you think would happen in the next 1000 years, 100,000 years 1,000,000 years? Do people actually think about this stuff?
Most people are yet to complete thinking about today. Do you know how many of us haven't even figured out where to get today's breakfast from? So, many people can't even think about 1 week from now and you're talking about 1 billion years from now. You must have eaten breakfast already, that's why...lol.

4 Likes

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Groovenaija360(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2019
densyma:

Can this guy be thrown into a hot fire?

Lalasticlala ban him now.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Judgement Time: Olumba Obu Open Letter To The World by Whois(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
To the mod that posted this to the front page

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / Ogoja Catholic Diocese Welcomes Their New Bishop (Photo) / The 5 Types Of Dancers You Will See In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.