Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (50161 Views)

Akwa Ibom Man Who Masterminded Looting And Vandalism Of CICC Arrested / Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid / Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:27am On Feb 07, 2019
Report has it that the man who allegedly mobilized thugs to molest and torture a lady over phone theft in a trending video, has been arrested.

According to barrister Jefferson Uwoghiren, the man was arrested yesterday evening, along with the manager of a hotel he lodged briefly in Benin City, Edo state.

The suspect was temporarily and amorously linked with the victim and subsequently complained of a missing phone. He collared the victim to a native “doctor”, around Ugbiyokho area of Ekehuan Road, Benin City, to determine the culpability of the victim.

The victim was instantaneously pronounced guilty and asked to produce the missing phone. Victim’s denial and protest fell on deaf ears.

The suspect, native “ doctor” and apprentice native “ doctors” pounced on the victim , beat her up, striped her naked, and procured granulated chilly pepper, popularly called “ Akpoko” in local language and inserted it into the victim’s private part, all dramatically caught on video.

According to reports, a massive manhunt is on native “ doctor” and his apprentices .

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/man-who-masterminded-the-torture-of-slay-queen-over-missing-phone-arrested-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by Nwodosis(m): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2019
He should also be given the same treatment with Cameroon pepper!

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2019
Nigerians are wickedly wicked.

I hope the law still works.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by pyyxxaro: 7:33am On Feb 07, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
lalasticlala

Leave lalasticalala alone

He's preparing baby food , then after he wud sweep his compound and mop tongue

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by Nwodosis(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2019
pyyxxaro:

Leave lalasticalala alone

He's preparing baby food , then after he wud sweep his compound and mop tongue
Those are qualities of a caring husband, happy to see Lala as one!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by daddytime(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2019
Every Nigerian old and young needs to get a good koboko...we are giving them a stroke each...

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by Naijawebmaster: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by philips007(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by XaintJoel20: 11:24am On Feb 07, 2019
gear
Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by kiiingemmy(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2019
cry cry
Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2019
Women both old and young should be respected by all.... Because they're the gate way of life.
It is the duty of this women to provide the men what to respect, that is.... By respecting themselves first.

This girl is a thief.... Thief deserve respect?
No!

Adding ingredients to the pussy of the thief isn't a big deal.

They've done something like this to male folks and nothing was done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by itiswellandwell: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2019
Imagine! It's even a case of false allegations. The guy done jam! Thanks to the barrister for his intervention.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by loadedvibes: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2019
Lol now let the native doctor prove himself and escape the law.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by SaturnNick(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Ok. We wre waiting for update
Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by abbeyty(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
The barbarian should be forced to taste from his own medicine. They should force him to jerk **f with palm oil mixed with hot pepper and aboliki while looking at this woman picture

19 Likes

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by emmyt2: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2019
Did she actually steal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by freemanbubble: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2019
Okay

I watched the news on independent television yesterday.

Those idiots should be arrested and sent to quantanamo bay
Or better still they should be given the abdumutallab treatment were you can differentiate between day and night for the rest of your Life

12 Likes

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by ojuu4u(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2019
God said he regretted that he created humans, people will never ever* learn from history. Perhaps they forget easily, .....ejigbo torture few years ago is still there, more than 7 years those guys are still on trial, when they would be convicted nobody knows, they are behind the bar stagnated when friends are marching forward ......
For these people, they would spend more money and much more what they bargain for, we should learn how to let a sleeping dog lies, ..... you Carry olosho for enjoyment anything you see thereafter you accept it.

11 Likes

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by neolboy(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2019
Good
Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by omoteacher(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

People that don't know and respect laws now delivering judgement as Justice to their fellow man in gruesome manner.
Naija problems too much. No respect to both the Living and the dead.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by MrSix: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Good news
I watched that video yesterday and I felt sorry for humanity which I'm part of. You molested someone and has a video of it, not stopping there, posted it on the social media to go viral. All this were just allegations. Tomorrow, it would be heard she committed suicide which I hope not.
This dude should get a life sentence. I don't know the law of this, but this is inhumane.
I hope the lady would in time be alright and move on with life.

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by heffem(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2019
I was opportuned to watch the video 2 days ago and I was like kilode?! those guys needs to be thrown into a lion's den..

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by yungEX(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Nigerians are just vile, insensitive creatures.one of the most religious people on earth , we claim that the body is the temple of the holy spirit but we still desecrate people's bodies... no respect for a person's dignity

9 Likes

Re: Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2019
modestbrowser:

Women both old and young should be respected by all.... Because they're the gate way of life.
It is the duty of this women to provide the men what to respect, that is.... By respecting themselves first.

This girl is a thief.... Thief deserve respect?
No!

Adding ingredients to the pussy of the thief isn't a big deal.

They've done something like this to male folks and nothing was done.
Your Sisters and Niece will go through this ordeal

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu / Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.