Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics (50166 Views)

Temitope Mustapha Mobbed During Kaduna Crisis, Shares Her Survival Story. Photos / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis / Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by stephenduru: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
A man named Adama Charis Samuel has been identified as one of the victims killed in Kaduna crisis.According to his brother Joshua,he was on his way to lock a church when he was stabbed.Read what he wrote below....

'This dude, Adama Charis Samuel, he is my immediate younger brother.

Yesterday, he was in church with a group of youths when the crisis broke out in Kaduna metropolis. He led the youths to a close by barracks and was at the entrance to the barracks when I called him at about 6pm. He expressed his dissatisfaction with why it always has to be like this in Kaduna.

Later that evening, I was informed that Sam was stabbed in the head and at the back. He had apparently gone back to church to lock the place when he was attacked. He managed himself for over 2km to the closest hospital. Unfortunately for him no doctor was on ground to assist. The nurses did all they could but he had lost so much blood.

Sam struggled to stay alive, but God needed him more than we do. We lost him.

Sam, was, is and will continue to be my BEST FRIEND.

I BLESS THE NAME OF THE LORD, HAVING COGNIZANCE THAT SAM, is not lost. He is a worshipper and a God Chaser. I have not stop hearing Sam and the 24 Elders + that cloud of witness making worship to Elohim.

I will surely miss him'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/man-who-was-on-his-way-to-lock-church.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by PrincessB1(f): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is disheartening embarassed

Naija which way?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Young promising man.

This government sha.

Just look below and see how India's Prime Minister is seeking reelection, with facts and figures of his achievements that makes him deserving of another term.

Our own is "We will". The same "We will" that they sang in the first election.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by tuoyoojo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
these devils have the impetus to carry on because nothing is done to bring them to book. na only talk and condolences visit

rest in peace sir

to his killers

may you never know peace

may no member of your family live long

may they be cut off too in their Prime

may their sun set in d noon day

what eva is called good they would never see

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by chiedu7: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
My people this is a jihad.

This is why Kanu turned from being Nigerian to calling for Biafra.

Listen to kanu condemn the killings of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55PajIFvnNI

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by sirabu: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Christianity has killed millions of people but the media will always hide it. Adolf Hitler was a Christian, those who took Africans as slaves are Christians. But the mumu Africans choose to follow their religion.
The British colonial Masters came with Bible to deceive the Africans and king Jaja of Opobo is an example for you idiot's.
Christianity which happened to be a fake religion google the above facts before you qoute me. Bigots always playing the victim cards.
In times of crisis the truth suffers, many Muslims were killed by Christians. However you people want us to believe no Muslim lost his life right ?.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Codezz: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Religion of piss

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Strangebuttrue(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Jihad means to kill non Muslims

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Proffdada: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
And it'll be some brainwashed small children that killed him.
RIP cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by tommykiwi(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Instead of the LIFELESS one to travel to Kaduna, rather he traveled to Lagos.
RIP to the dead.

10 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by searchlight: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad
that's good. for every fallen Biafra youth ten from the pit of the zoo shall fall. more killings pls kikikikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
He's the writer of the song

" Who is like unto thee 2x

You are the lion and the lamb
The promise of the Father,
For ever you remain the same 2×"

God rest his soul.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Uyi168: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
It shall not be well with that Arabian dude that rode on a flying donkey..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Abalado(f): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
And that idiot caller governor of the state will keep his own kids abroad, may God purnish you all,, awon werey

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Houseofglam7(f): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by victons(m): 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Proffdada: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
searchlight:
that's good. for every fallen Biafra youth ten from the pit of the zoo shall fall. more killings pls kikikikikikikikikikiki
That guy may just be an Igbo ,you heartless wailer

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by SEONaijaExpert: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
That's one major problem with crisis in the north.

They only understands GO not COME because majority are illiterates and most affordable and closer schools there teach in Arabic.

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Pavore9: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
No one will be jailed for the loss of human lives, sadly that is the way it has always been. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Ebimor96: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by jordyspices: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Very painful may his soul rest in peace nd God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Proffdada: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
chiedu7:
My people this is a jihad.

This is why Kanu turned from being Nigerian to calling for Biafra.

Listen to kanu condemn the killings of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55PajIFvnNI
Cownu that betrayed his people for 30 pieces of cowries

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Felixalex(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
searchlight:

Don't be so insensitive, if u have nothing sensible to say, just keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
But they said it's a religion of piss grin

I can see how pissfool they are.

BENITAPUSSY:
Remove Islam and this world will be a better place to live.

Islam is a curse to humanity, may Muhammed the prophet of the devil never find peace in he'll where he is now.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by adakole(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm quite a sad one, he has been a friend for a short while, humorous, loving and above all caring. His last words to my wife is to name our daughter after him. Never anticipated ds at all. Rest on bro
You ve done ur part. God will do the rest. RIP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad Nobody is killing Christians. Kaduna crises broke out and alot of Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion were unfortunately killed. Why do we Christians like to claim victims of every misfortunes? Why make it seem like Christians are the primary target? We Christians should be careful of causing religious crisis with our misguided talks.

I just can't wish you and yours to be slaughtered like this, so I won't.

Revel in your madness, because.....
You are a confirmed madman!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
GoTV:
sad Nobody is killing Christians. Kaduna crises broke out and alot of Nigerians irrespective of tribe and religion were unfortunately killed. Why do we Christians like to claim victims of every misfortunes? Why make it seem like Christians are the primary target? We Christians should be careful of causing religious crisis with our misguided talks.

Shut up.
U r not a christian.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
But they said it's a religion of piss grin

I can see how pissfool they are.

BENITAPUSSY:
Remove Islam and this world will be a better place to live.

Islam is a curse to humanity, may Muhammed the prophet of the devil never find peace in he'll where he is now.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos / Police Arrest Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.