Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) (1238 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / Would You Allowed Your Spouse To Do This? (photo) / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2019
Pls pls and pls, never ever by any reason allowed your kids to have stepbrothers or stepsisters.

Especially if u are a bit wealthy and have properties.

If u hav a child and either u lost ur partner or divorce or ur partner can't concieve again, pls pls pls be satisfied with that one child u hav through ur partner.

Let the source of ur children be just one. Avoid polygamy o.

If u by any reason dived to polygamy, Ur kids will suffer the effect.
Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by Asquare84(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2019
true talk
Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2019
Asquare84:
true talk
The effect is deep bro.
Worst of it is, if u get married to a single mother and she moves in with her child and the child starts callin u 'daddy' and u starts taking responsibilities of the bastardthen u eventually hav children with the woman.

Ur kids will feel it. They will suffer like victorian's church rat especially if the bastard ur wife brought in is a male.
Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:

The effect is deep bro.
Worst of it is, if u get married to a single mother and she moves in with her child and the child starts callin u 'daddy' and u starts taking responsibilities of the bastardthen u eventually hav children with the woman.

Ur kids will feel it. They will suffer like victorian's church rat especially if the bastard ur wife brought in is a male.
Read ur post carefully, you will know you need brain surgery ASAP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by MsFaith: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2019
chivera018:
Read ur post carefully, you will know you need brain surgery ASAP.
hehehehe........
Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by faithfull18(f): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Pls pls and pls, never ever by any reason allowed your kids to have stepbrothers or stepsisters.

Especially if u are a bit wealthy and have properties.

If u hav a child and either u lost ur partner or divorce or ur partner can't concieve again, pls pls pls be satisfied with that one child u hav through ur partner.

Let the source of ur children be just one. Avoid polygamy o.

If u by any reason dived to polygamy, Ur kids will suffer the effect.
Do you mean half brothers or sisters? You typing because of your personal experience but there are exceptions. An half brother or sister can be closer than full brother or friend.

2 Likes

Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin cheesy grin

O lord cheesy

All sorts on nl grin cheesy
Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:

The effect is deep bro.

Your assertion is not true. If you train and love a child irrespective of the owner, the child will grow to love you. First thing first, show love and care to your wife's child. Treat him or her same way you treat your biological children then watch how things unfold.My aunt had two girls while her husband had two boys outside wedlock. My aunt treated her husband kids together with her's equally. As we grew to adulthood, I got to know that those men were not hers. Till today they still call her mummy whereas their mum is still alive. All through my stay in her house, I didn't notice any favoritism at all. Those guys were close to her than their mum.
People should learn to love other people's kid. Same way many show affection to adopted kids same way should be replicated on their step children. Op point of correction, no child is a bastard. Every child born into this world had father or mother. That the father is unknown doesn't warrant using vague words on someone's child.

3 Likes

Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
GreatResearcher:

The effect is deep bro.

LMAO you are very petty cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Biglittlelois:

And you are?
Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

Do you mean half brothers or sisters? You typing because of your personal experience but there are exceptions. An half brother or sister can be closer than full brother or friend.
It's not about the child. TBH, me and my half blood are cool. It's about where he comes from

1 Like

Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
asuustrike1:

Your assertion is not true. If you train and love a child irrespective of the owner, the child will grow to love you. First thing first, show love and care to your wife's child. Treat him or her same way you treat your biological children then watch how things unfold.My aunt had two girls while her husband had two boys outside wedlock. My aunt treated her husband kids together with her's equally. As we grew to adulthood, I got to know that those men were not hers. Till today they still call her mummy whereas their mum is still alive. All through my stay in her house, I didn't notice any favoritism at all. Those guys were close to her than their mum.
People should learn to love other people's kid. Same way many show affection to adopted kids same way should be replicated on their step children. Op point of correction, no child is a bastard. Every child born into this world had father or mother. That the father is unknown doesn't warrant using vague words on someone's child.

I am not talking about the child. I am talking about his people. FYI. Me and my half blood are supercool.
Lastly, a bastard is not a child who doesn't have a dad. A bastard is a child who was born out of wedlock.

2 Likes

Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by GreatResearcher: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
A bastard is not a child whose father is unknown. A bastard is a child whose parents were not legally married before his was given birth to. i.e. A child born out of wedlock. asuustrike1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents, By No Reason Should You Allowed This. (photos) by ifyalways(f): 6:18am On Feb 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You are kind.

He's more than petty, more of ignorant yet willfully arrogant .

What a bumble fvcker.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Dont Want My Fathers Blood Pressure To Increase Again / DNA Test Is Not Always 100% / My Step Mom Vow And Bet I Will Never Succeed In Life. Except her children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.