Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter (4749 Views)

CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) / Davido Becomes 1st Nigerian Celebrity To Get 9 Million Folowers On Instagram / CeeC Becomes House Of Lunettes Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by spoons: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Ex Bbnaija Cynthia Nwadiora Aka Ceec is the first Nigerian female celebrity to get a reply from Twitter.

Ceec has she is popularly called, has it lock down on Instagram, but was yet to be on twitter.

Recently she joined Twitter and in her first post, she had attested to the fact that twitter was fun, and she was happy to be here.

Twitter immediately replied that it was happy to have Ceec in its fold.

In 2018, when Ceec came second in the BBnaija Double wahala show, she trended worldwide on twitter.

She is also the most endorsed female celebrity at the moment.

Ceec is also set to release her clothing line “CEEGAR” this February.

https://warripost.com/ceec-becomes-first-female-celebrity-to-get-a-reply-from-twitter/

https://twitter.com/Official_CeeC/status/1093265375297486851?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by ikemesit4477: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
So? Is that one achievement! :- undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
is that an achievement

2 Likes

Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by nazablossom(f): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wonderful news grin

3 Likes

Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by earthsync(f): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thanks for this news I'm now a complete human undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by Observer2(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lala, front page material
Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by Paulfroshman: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
wink
Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by Prettyvicc: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by Onyi22(f): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Breaking news indeed....
Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by Patrick33(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
I couldn't sleep this night not without this mind blowing "breaking news" that will no doubt soon grace FP. grin

1 Like

Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by fyneguy: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
michaelandre:
is that an achievement

You have no idea.

Many Nigerians are very clueless. They can't identify a springboard when they see one.
Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by fyneguy: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
ikemesit4477:
So? Is that one achievement! :- undecided

Let me give you a hint.

Some brands will see that as a recognition of her brand influence and offer her deals. It is not too difficult to think.
Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by Olibboy: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
I no dey follow loser...keep winning my gyal
Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by emperorzillion: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by Speedyconnect15: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2019
So?
Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by BOOMnaija(m): 6:32am On Feb 08, 2019
Twitter wouldn't want her bitterness to encroach their system
Re: Ceec Becomes First Female Celebrity To Get A Reply From Twitter by falcon01: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2019
with this news, my bank account has 12 digits, I now have super powers and most importantly Nigeria is equal to USA

(1) (Reply)

"She Looks Like A Pair Of Worms Mating" Freeze Mocks Tope Alabi's Dance Steps / World Ugliest Woman / OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.