Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy (4751 Views)

5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) / Crazy Fans Go Fully Unclad For Nicki Minaj (18+ Photos) (2) (3) (4)

OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by spectramissile: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2014
Fans couldn't hide their feelings as they went crazy to say a whole lot about the DORO golden bentley which is said to be the first and only of its kind in Nigeria.

Continue to see the pictures of the expensive golden bentley and fans comment HERE: http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/picture-of-don-jazzys-latest-golden.html
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by 9jahubcom(m): 8:28am On Aug 03, 2014

Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by Kingblingz(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2014
Evidence of good living.... This money I must make by God's grace
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by severee(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2014
cool grin one of my uncles wey dey beg us for money get this motor

Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by nickz(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2014
severee: cool grin one of my uncles wey dey beg us for money get this motor
grin grin cheesy
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2014
Money answereth all things..Money Stop Nonsense (MSN).
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by adanduka: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Showing hungry kidnappers the car to watch out for on the road grin
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by jodeci01: 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
That's a Gold WRAPPED Bentley, we Nigerians are quite easy to deceive, first of its kind my ass, maybe in Nigeria though

Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
jodeci01: That's a Gold WRAPPED Bentley, we Nigerians are quite easy to deceive, first of its kind my ass, maybe in Nigeria though

why are u killing ursef undecided
is dat not wat he just said?
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by willyzmart(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ewo
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by ggrin(f): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mtchewangry
Like say ma grandpa no ride m b4 hin dieundecided

We still get like 7 of em @ ome sef tongue
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by solangers: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
9jahubcom: See it [img]http://2.bp..com/-Zcs9D5jgaas/U93cZ7ycaBI/AAAAAAAAAcY/7p_Fabjkma4/s280/mavin+bentley.jpg[/img]

Wow, that's what i call DORO golden bentley. its worth $250 Million, though the OP is correct, its the first of its kind in Naija @ the moment and don jazzy is rocking it big time read more article on the bentley here and see other pictures of the bentley below:

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/picture-of-don-jazzys-latest-golden.html
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by hatux: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thank God for him!
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by FlintGuevara(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Taa... chutup. $250 million my a$$. did you want to say $250000? Birdman's Maybach excellero (don't know if I spelt it right) is worth only $8 million, and it's the most expensive car in the world.

Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by kowalsky: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
solangers:

Wow, that's what i call DORO golden bentley. its worth $250 Million, though the OP is correct, its the first of its kind in Naija @ the moment and don jazzy is rocking it big time read more article on the bentley here and see other pictures of the bentley below:

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/picture-of-don-jazzys-latest-golden.html

Guy! Wats up nao.. 250 million gini? Na jet??!

Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by Airforce1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
$250million my rossy asss

My toyota muscle over dis bentley rubbish

Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by DONADAMS(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
kowalsky:

lol...help me ask am oh grin
kowalsky:

lol...help me ask am oh

Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by DukeNija(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
kowalsky:

A brand new private jet goes for 40million dollz kpere.

Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by FunnyPikincom(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Airforce1: $250million my rossy asss

My toyota muscle over dis bentley rubbish

Guy, who dash you muscle, stop trying to be important undecided undecided

TONTO DIKEH Post X-Rated Pictures Of Herself On Top Of Unknown Man In Her Bedroom shocked shocked

See Full PHOTO Here>>>
http://www.vibenigeria.com/tonto-dike-post-pictures-ontop-man-bedroom/
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by Rikidony(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
solangers:

Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by MisterLongman(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
severee: cool grin one of my uncles wey dey beg us for money get this motor
LMAO

Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by lilprinze: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
250 million dollars ke even Maybach Exelero d world most expensive car iz just 8 million dollars no offence bt don jazz iz nt dat rich to afford 250million dollars
Re: OMG: See Pictures Of Don Jazzy's Latest Golden Bentley That Made Fans Go Crazy by Davidovinci(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
lilprinze: 250 million dollars ke even Maybach Exelero d world most expensive car iz just 8 million dollars no offence bt don jazz iz nt dat rich to afford 250million dollars

I second that

Wasiu Ayinde Keeps Wild Animals As Pet.see Pics / Is This Photo Bad !! The Selfie A Female Teacher Send His Young Male Student / Hope Mum Won’t See This? (SEE PHOTOS)