Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? (825 Views)

Bloggers Help: What Can Be The Problem. / Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? / Picture Of My Hacked Site And How I Resolved The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2010
I made a post on the Thread on Coldfusion or Php, and it was successfully placed and for many hours it was there, i am kind of amazed how it got deleted.

I will like you to give a good reason for such action as my post was not spiteful, insulting or a spam like you guys always accuse Mr Luzoma of doing lipsrsealed

I have a lot of respect for you bros, but if you personally deleted this, i think that's bad, as it makes no sense me posting. After a whole battle with JSP over the night, i decided to make a post in that thread, as a break and it zooms off,

If you did delete that post, please consider Banning me! embarassed

Awaiting a response. Thanks!
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
i go land you slap now if you no close that your m**t dia, berra go and ask the st**p*d spam bot that swallowed your [strike]useless[/strike] useful post grin grin grin
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by OmniPotens(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2010
Oga Donpuzo, pls what is the meaning of all these ones? How come you just started talking like this without asking what went down the line? I never deleted any of your posts pls. What you should do is to get back to your profile and locate the post url. Send it across to me so I will find out what went wrong with it. I wonder at what happened anyway but man, not a mark of a gentle man to start battles without first understanding situations. Well, I guess this has also shown part of who you actually are.
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2010
@DHTML, Seems you have gone back into drinking Alomo Bitters, undecided

Thought things had become better and you now sip red wine! wink but i am obviously wrong! You are addicted to Alomo and Shekpe, lipsrsealed

@Omnipotens, Bros, i never started any battles with you ohh, I know about the spam bot's regular issues, but have never been a victim. Have seen people lament, but now i feel their pain,

The Thread clearly asked what's the problem?, Which shows that i quite understood that, it may had not been your fault.

If you feel offended Oga no vex, I remain loyal to the one and only OmniPotence of Nairaland,

Thanks Bros!
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2010
i remembered the spam bot banning me when i was a moderator on this same board. the bot will have been shadowing you all this time, and has now decided to zero down on you. Mark my words, you will get auto-banned eventually, this is just a fair warning that you should stop using non-bot-approved codes on this board!
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2010
Hahahahha, DHTML, I don't want to be banned ohhh,

I trust my Big Bros(OminiPotens) to come to my rescue, even if that happens.

I will stop calling strange classes on this board and call the right class, with proper implementation of the right function, so as to avoid any catastrophic application error that will lead to an inappropriate decision to send me to some other page/site using the header function. grin

Issue resolved, !
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by DualCore1: 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2010
Donpuzo:

Issue resolved, !
Boy oh boy and I just canceled silverbird  angry

Angry donpuzo, innocent Omni, guilty (as always) spam bot, drunk dhtml. What more could make up a better recipe for cyber cut out?!?!
And they just disappointed!  sad

Now everything's back to the normal (boring) way of life with everyone happy.  angry

Grrrrrr back to work! . . . more like back to bugs. Life sucks grin
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2010
A study has shown that, writing too many correct singlish with big big grammar like "catastrophic implement" instead using a simple singlish like "wahala" is one of the things that pisses off the hard-working spam bot.

Donpuzo:

Hahahahha, DHTML, I don't want to be banned ohhh,

I trust my Big Bros(OminiPotens) to come to my rescue, even if that happens.

I will stop calling strange classes on this board and call the right class, with proper implementation of the right function, so as to avoid any catastrophic application error that will lead to an inappropriate decision to send me to some other page/site using the header function. grin

Issue resolved, !
No big deal about being banned (i have been banned too many times to count, and i was not guilty almost all the time too). If the spam bot autobans you, all you need do is write an apology letter to the spam bot promising good behavior in the future, and that will be all (most of the time).
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by OmniPotens(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2010
See as spambot has taken over full control of the forum. PRIVILEGE OF SPAM BOT IS AT THE PEAK!
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by DualCore1: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2010
Oh the days when SPAM BOT caused sweet fights in here. Now everybody understands the Bot and fights are settled before they even start embarassed undecided
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
Come Mr Dual Core, Why are you so keen on fights,

Seems you take me to be some rude dude or a war lord!,

Guess i need a new ID (WarLord), After then i can fight battlez!,

For now, call me CodeLord!
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by DualCore1: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2010
k, C0d3LOrD
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by lojik(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2010
@omnipotens
Is it possible 4 u 2 just post a list of "Spam bot aware" words?
That way, u can just refer anybody with spam bot issues to that thread.

The non human bot has banned me b4 and it was really annoying.
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 23, 2010
@lojik, Your portfolio is cool, i am impressed!

Went through it on your site!

**sMileZ**
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by lojik(m): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2010
Donpuzo:

@lojik, Your portfolio is cool, i am impressed!

Went through it on your site!

**sMileZ**

Thanks bro. I'm blushing
Re: Omnipotens **what's The Problem**? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2010
lojik:

@omnipotens
Is it possible 4 u 2 just post a list of "Spam bot aware" words?
That way, u can just refer anybody with spam bot issues to that thread.

The non human bot has banned me b4 and it was really annoying.
[s]It appears that the spam bot uses randomization to ban a post. Every minute, it scans the most recent posts. . .[/s]

(1) (Reply)

What Do Web/software Developers And Designers Get Paid In Nigeria : / Cbt Nuggets It Certfication Videos / Please Review Website / Twitter Social Plugin Help:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.