Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? (3277 Views)

Adsense Not Showing On My Site, Solution? / *help*adsense Not Showing Again On My Blog After I Switch Domain / Please Help, Adsense Not Showing In IE But Displays In Firefox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? by websandra: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
my google adverts are not appearing, my adsense account has not been banned, what could be the problem ?

I got the solution, thanks !
Re: Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? by DualCore1: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2011
Post your solution please. These things get indexed on search engines and you dunno who you would be helping in the next couple of months or years.
Re: Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? by Sub5(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Dual Core
yea, i agree with you, so poster try and update us plz
Re: Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? by websandra: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2011
Since April 2009 it has been a term of service that Adsense publishers have a data protection compliant privacy policy on their site(s). Those who do not have such a policy often find that their ads turn to public service ads.

Solution:

In your adsense report page, you will see the following text highlighted in red:

Your pages are displaying Public Service Advertisements (PSAs) because you haven’t yet verified your PIN and/or phone number. See the Payment History page for more details.

You should verify your PIN Information in order to show adsense like before.

Login to your adsense account and go to this link: https://www.google.com/adsense/account-settings

You will see the following notification about PIN Information highlighted in red:

As part of our effort to protect the accounts of AdSense publishers, we have mailed a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to the payment address entered in your account. This PIN must be entered on the PIN Information page before any payments can be issued to you.

In the meantime, your account remains active, and you may continue to show ads and accrue earnings. If you have not received your PIN within 3 weeks, you may request that it be resent.

Please use the link below to enter your PIN or to request a reissue:
PIN Information page

Google will mail Personal Identification Number (PIN) to the payment address entered in your account.

You can request PIN from this link: https://www.google.com/adsense/pinentry

Be sure that you have correct Payee information entered. You can edit Payee information from this link: https://www.google.com/adsense/account-edit

The PIN information for your account will be mailed to you by google within 3-6 weeks after your request for PIN.

When you get the PIN card sent to you by Google, you can enter the PIN in the PIN Entry section of this page: https://www.google.com/adsense/pinentry

After that, you can see adsense in your site as before.

Hope this helps and thanks for reading
Re: Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? by bug24(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2012
has anyone gotten their pin yet? I ordered my own pin even twice since last year. Yet to see anytin

and.... Dual core, thanks for insisting the OP gives detailed explanation
Re: Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? by zangiff(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2012
I believe its just detailed address like proper description and nearest bustop cuz i applied march and got ma pin first week in may
Re: Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? by opepwince: 7:50am On Sep 07, 2014
websandra: my google adverts are not appearing, my adsense account has not been banned, what could be the problem ?

I got the solution, thanks !

Bro, my case it kinda different , I'm using a blogger's adsense on wordpress which worked fine until the account got disabled due to changing of payee details. So I got another adsense account Since then its not showing on my site.. Sometimes if I create ads it might get deleted or stay *New* instead of *Active* till I delete it myself. Need help please

(1) (Reply)

Editing Joomla Source Code / How To Remove Localhost From My Site ? / How To Generate Massive Traffic From Forums Like Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.