Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,335 members, 7,853,506 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations (39606 Views)

Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Pappyjim: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Behind every successful man Dias always a woman,and dat woman is "MUM"! Thank God for not aborting the foetus then�
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by 1miccza: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Before nko?? Na ten ten she been go play for the guy hotel room??
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Raphaelmary:
Ronaldo has a mum? shocked

Where has she been all these while?
Who do you think gave birth to Ronaldo? You fans are something else. you probably believe he fell from the sky.
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by tysontim(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
She went there to play ball

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Iamjudeprecious: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
When the family � is at ur back.
You're more secured than NPF
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by TimiRume(f): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tuljaking:
Same way with Nigeria girls
Leave Nigerian women out of this madness. cool
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by michoim(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
SO SHE HAS NO OTHER PLACE TO GO AND PLAY CARDS EXCEPT A MAN'S ROOM. THEY SHOULD THROW HER CASE OUT FOR LACK OF MERIT...
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Hotzone(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Everywhere Christian, Christian. Na only u be Christian by religion?
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by kayux08(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by skales67(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Super Mom!
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by BABANGBALI: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is the kind of mother I will like to burn me as a children
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by konfused: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:
So any woman that visits a guy in a hotel room should be fncked?

No, they should be given a royal welcome, worshipped and then sent home.

18 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ayoswit:
Mother's love is priceless
Money can’t buy it
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by lazborn(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Earthquake1:

He values his mom more than his girlfriends
tell him, he doesn't joke with that woman
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by STARKACE(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Earthquake1:

He values his mom more than his girlfriends
yeah, he broke up with his last girlfriend cos she missed his mum's birthday party and the girl was fucking beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:
ofcourse grin

2 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Ozkar: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:
state one other reason why a girl would follow some random guy to his hotel room.

9 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:
Lol is hotel room a play ground where kid go to play?

4 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Xkalaban(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
I'm no fan of Ronaldo's but the b!tch needs to take a chill pill. Most ladies get too emotionally attached once they start having sex with a guy and once it becomes obvious the guy isn't in love with them they become mischievously wicked. The sex na only she enjoy am? Smh.....

2 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by abbey621(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Guys hope you learn from this, some girls are nothing but screensavers, they act tough but their engine is very weak. Ronaldo probably bleeped her way too hard that she felt violated. Guys it's not all the moves you watch on blue films that you can actually practice, be wise grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by kapelvej: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammyj:
grin grin The only thing i know is that CR7 is the defeater and conqueror of little Messi judging by the current ratings !! Like for Ronaldo and Share for Messi !!
....conqueror of little Messi grin grin grin grin grin grin God bless you for this analysis, you have made good use of your education. May God bless your parents for sending you to a good school

2 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Pekele007: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:

No, they should be worshipped and given plenty pound sterling. nonsense and ingredient.

6 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by zoghys: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Raphaelmary:

Right there beside him. She has been his pillar all the while.
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by sammyj: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Na wa for you oooo. Na everything una dey see monitoring Lizard sorry spirit !!!! grin grin grin shocked shocked
kapelvej:
....conqueror of little Messi grin grin grin grin grin grin God bless you for this analysis, you have made good use of your education. May God bless your parents for sending you to a good school
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by akaahs(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Raphaelmary:

i guess u google the reason why he broke up with his russian model artist irina
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by googi: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
One has to be careful not to turn this into racial thing.

But most of the white guys that have been accused of sexual harassment have got off or stalled in courts until settled.

The Founder of Playboy Hefner was never accused or charged until his death. Pent House publisher and others white guys like them that glorify, abet and participated in sex orgy got away.

When white students are charged, their mothers rise up. US Supreme Court confirmed Kaufernough. Yes so was the most conservative black Thomas.

The point remains that we all find it abhorrent to perpetrate any form of violence on ladies. But at the end of the day, the only sacrificial lambs are black men we cannot defend like Bill Cosby and Mike Tyson.

You can hardly find a highly successful blackman or manager in the US that is not a potential victim.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by zone51: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
"When she went there, it wasn't to play cards. It was to do something. I know the son I have."

This is the finishing line

In hausa man's voice; Magana Yakare
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Sabby1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sportdab:

"When she went there, it wasn't to play cards. It was to do something. I know the son I have."

I really love this reply from Ronaldo's mum. Mama the mama, I Hail oh

Am really tired of all these gold diggers trying to reap from where they didn't sow
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Iykextian(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Checked86:
YES YES YES YES.....emphatical big YES.
If you as a lady go there (hotel room) u must be bleeped and if as a guy, u refuse to Bleep, u are a bleeped up dude.

5 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by fredoooooo: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Death penalty should be the law for any false rape accusations.. .. some women are just wicked angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua: I Thought #EndSARS Protest Was Against Virus / Sonia Ighalo Poses In Bikini At Beau Vallon Beach / Super Eagles Eat Fufu & Pounded Yam Before Matches - Seun Kuti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.